Jordan Willis (1 Viewer)

higgs

With all the lampard stuff going on it has probably held up the Willis deal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Think Hull were also in for him before they changed managers.

Nick

Administrator
Robins has said it was done at the end of the season when he rejected the contract and they shook hands.

Legia Sky Blue

I'm staggered that he is able to steal a wage at that level.

Perhaps he is a good influence in the training ground or something.

Wow!! He was a decent player for us at that level, and has more than done his bit for Derby, being their captain since he arrived and a mainstay for every manager they've had from Nigel Clough to Frank Lampard, finishing in or around the play offs every season. He's also twice been their player of the season. You obviously know best though!!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Keogh did the simple things well - knew his limitations. Unlike some ball-playing centre halves like Stones who think they're Pirlo or Iniesta

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Always remember the game when Keough was moved from RB to CB. Why we ever thought he suited RB was beyond me!! Was a class above at CB. Similarly the same could be said for Willis. Although he’s always been a CB for me; never liked him at RB where as Keough suited both but seemed to excel at CB

Mucca Mad Boys

Always remember the game when Keough was moved from RB to CB. Why we ever thought he suited RB was beyond me!! Was a class above at CB. Similarly the same could be said for Willis. Although he’s always been a CB for me; never liked him at RB where as Keough suited both but seemed to excel at CB

Keogh was always RB by trade until Thorn put him there...

Perhaps the only lasting legacy from his time with us, which didn’t benefit us much anyway.

woody11462

Think he was in team of the year at right back the season before we got him at Carlisle? Might be wrong, my brain hasn't woken up yet.

torchomatic

Fergusons_Beard

What font?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of legitimacy of source but a load of Wednesdayites up here and on forums are chatting about it.

Stands to reason he’s been up for north for a chat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

superskyblue

Would be a good signing for them - certainly a step up on the awful pair they had for 5-4.

Can only imagine he'd be a bit disappointed to not make the step up to the Championship.

ccfc1234

Would be a good signing for them - certainly a step up on the awful pair they had for 5-4.

Can only imagine he'd be a bit disappointed to not make the step up to the Championship.
Be a bit dissapointed if he signs for Sunderland. Will be a money first move. Had he moved on to better his career fair enough but to join a team we will be (hopefully) battling with at the top end if the table will tarnish his legacy as a local lad done good.

Guess money talks and they in reality have more than us to throw around.

Nick

Administrator
Be a bit dissapointed if he signs for Sunderland. Will be a money first move. Had he moved on to better his career fair enough but to join a team we will be (hopefully) battling with at the top end if the table will tarnish his legacy as a local lad done good.

Guess money talks and they in reality have more than us to throw around.
Will just show the playing/ testing at a higher level stuff is just nonsense.

Marty

Wish him well wherever he ends up. Was a solid player but the reality is that he's already been replaced by McFazdean, who's more of a ball player and fits in better to the system and as long as we keep Hyam who is better then Willis, then we will be fine.

Going miss his pace though

Garryb80

Wish him well wherever he ends up. Was a solid player but the reality is that he's already been replaced by McFazdean, who's more of a ball player and fits in better to the system and as long as we keep Hyam who is better then Willis, then we will be fine.

Going miss his pace though
It would show him to be a bit of a hypocrite if he ends up at Sunderland. By all means chase the money its a short career but, like Fleck before him, he has made a point of leaving to play at a higher level, however 3 places in the league table isn't that.

Users who are viewing this thread