Jordan Willis (1 Viewer)

Garryb80

There is such a poor amount of communication but as soon as they want us to buy things it will be all rushing
Not sure how you can blame lack of communication for shop/online merchandise being down. They released a whole statement this week explaining it. We might not be getting information we all want but to say they don't communicate right now is a lie

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure how you can blame lack of communication for shop/online merchandise being down. They released a whole statement this week explaining it. We might not be getting information we all want but to say they don't communicate right now is a lie

Surely they can say who the replacement is and a rough idea of when kit designs and stock will be available.

Sky_Blue_Ste

According to his social media posts, Willis is away on holiday.

You’ll no doubt hear more when he gets back.

I think he’ll be off to the Championship to be honest & from his point of view, given his age etc. if he can get a Club up there then he needs to go for it.

Esoterica

Normally I’d agree, but he hasn’t really got a family yet - just a fit bird with massive whaps
I've got this special application on my phone, it's a bit like x-ray vision, where you can point your phone at someone and see their tits. It's gonna be the next big thing - Whaps App.

Nick

Administrator
I've got this special application on my phone, it's a bit like x-ray vision, where you can point your phone at someone and see their tits. It's gonna be the next big thing - Whaps App.

I have beaten you to it, google Faps App.

Nonleagueherewecome

Normally I’d agree, but he hasn’t really got a family yet - just a fit bird with massive whaps
Not arguing about the "whaps" as you put it, but "fit"? She's had so many face and lip fillers that she's looking like Joan Rivers already. Or the evil Terrahawks puppets from the 80's.

TIDDLER RIDDLERS - Google Search:

Young women today are ruining their looks and will probably all end up looking like Zelda from Terrahawks before they're 40.

Last edited:
Reactions: vow

SkyBlueCRJ

It's highly unlikely he'll sign a new contract here if he's receiving interest from a division higher. In my opinion we've covered the CB position now so I'd rather we moved on and dedicate the funds elsewhere.

SkyBlueDom26

It's highly unlikely he'll sign a new contract here if he's receiving interest from a division higher. In my opinion we've covered the CB position now so I'd rather we moved on and dedicate the funds elsewhere.
Tbh that is a great point, the signing on fee plus 3-5k a week could be spent on someone else

Kyle, Rose and Hyam is good enough

Liquid Gold

We do need that right back slot covered, I also wouldn't mind another left back coming in to compete with Mason, move Brown on and loan McCallum out.

no_loyalty

Didn't they say we were scouting abroad recently? Not sure if they meant Scandinavia or Iceland though.

I would guess they will probably send a scout or two to the European under 21 championship.

Ricketts

Is Roland Nilsson available?

I've got his shirt mounted on the wall, Happy to take it out of the frame and rinse it out if he wants to use it.

Terry Gibson's perm

He may loan another right back, you would think after the success of Sterling Chelsea would be interested if they have anyone in their massed ranks

SkyBlueCRJ

Weren't we linked with Liverpool's Ki-Jana Hoever last season?

If so, it wouldn't surprise me if MR reignited interest again. I remember him playing in a cup match against Wolves and he didn't look out of place at all. Will inevitably need to be loaned out to further his development though. Would be a great addition to the squad in my opinion.

ccfcricoh

He may loan another right back, you would think after the success of Sterling Chelsea would be interested if they have anyone in their massed ranks

Agree - imagine RB will be one loan and one signing as backup maybe...

Haven't heard anything of Sterling, do we think he will be in championship next year? or could we get him back?

Terry Gibson's perm

Agree - imagine RB will be one loan and one signing as backup maybe...

Haven't heard anything of Sterling, do we think he will be in championship next year? or could we get him back?

I can see him at Fulham

Users who are viewing this thread