Transfer Rumour Jonathan Panzo (2 Viewers)

Frostie

I'd be really disappointed if this is true about Westbrooke. Think he has a lot to offer and can't be on huge wages.

Been reported by a few now so quite possible.

At the end of the day, I don't think he can play the Kelly or Hamer (Walsh) roles well enough physically & he now has O'Hare, Hilßner, Allen, Shipley, Jones & Jobello as competition for just 2 x CAM positions so can see where the club are coming from.

SlowerThanPlatt

Westbrooke made the least league appearances of any centre mid last season. Based on that he’s behind O’Hare, Shipley and Kelly. Add Allen who was injured for the majority and Hamer who has been signed as a starter he’s sixth choice

wingy

Been reported by a few now so quite possible.

At the end of the day, I don't think he can play the Kelly or Hamer (Walsh) roles well enough physically & he now has O'Hare, Hilßner, Allen, Shipley, Jones & Jobello as competition for just 2 x CAM positions so can see where the club are coming from.
Wasn't there reports Derby were willing to shell out on him?

cc84cov

Westbrooke made the least league appearances of any centre mid last season. Based on that he’s behind O’Hare, Shipley and Kelly. Add Allen who was injured for the majority and Hamer who has been signed as a starter he’s sixth choice
Contract extended wasn’t it for another year so we should pick up a fee for him if he is to leave.

no_loyalty

If we complete this signing, someone is seriously bank rolling the club.

Jamieb87ccfc

Robins took the option to renew his contract and we are going to need more depth in the Championship, I don’t see it to be honest. I think he will have a role to play.

stay_up_skyblues

Westbrooke looks a decent player with potential to me. If we’re getting rid I’d assume it’s to a “bigger” club for a fair whack. Be amazed if we have told him to look elsewhere with a view to releasing him.

cc84cov

Westbrooke looks a decent player with potential to me. If we’re getting rid I’d assume it’s to a “bigger” club for a fair whack. Be amazed if we have told him to look elsewhere with a view to releasing him.
If we didn’t extend we lose him for free this way we will command a fee

Mucca Mad Boys

Wouldn't be a summer transfer window without an ex-Chelsea lad coming in

With our track record in developing talent, I can quickly see us becoming one of the most attractive clubs younger players. Sure, we don’t have the largest resources, but, we’re an ideal stepping stone for a lot of talented young players.

For someone like Panzo, first team football in the Championship is a massive plus for someone as ambitious as he is. He is on record saying he wants to play for a ‘top team’ in 2-3 years.

Mucca Mad Boys

We need to offload 2 or 3 players either on loan or permanently... For me westbrooke won't play, so his future lies elsewhere

I wouldn’t be too sure, with the (potential) introduction of 5 subs being allowed, it makes having a bulkier squad all the more important.

Evo1883

With our track record in developing talent, I can quickly see us becoming one of the most attractive clubs younger players. Sure, we don’t have the largest resources, but, we’re an ideal stepping stone for a lot of talented young players.

For someone like Panzo, first team football in the Championship is a massive plus for someone as ambitious as he is. He is on record saying he wants to play for a ‘top team’ in 2-3 years.

And I'm sure he will line up v inter Milan for us in the champions league in the 23/24 season... Get him on board :)

capel & collindridge

And he now has the opportunity to do so in just 2-3 days perhaps! ;-)

covcity4life

AS Monaco and Cercle Brugge are owned by the same man, so wouldn’t surprise me if this fixture is (to be) a regular annual meeting. Maybe he could buy us, I wouldn’t mind going to watch a mini tournament on the Cote d’Azur each year!

Paul Clement the manager of cercle now. Imagine he would want to keep english player if loan is possible again

TTG

Wasn't there reports Derby were willing to shell out on him?
The only champ clubs have been bottom teams, Theodore before he makes a decision where to go, he needs the champ to finish but the club want an answer before then

TTG

if he goes, it will be for pretty much nothing - the club were talking to Portsmouth. So sadly it is the latter

Users who are viewing this thread