Joe Cole (1 Viewer)

Colesy55

Believe he may be coming on loan from villa !!

no_loyalty

I thought he was released from Villa in the summer? wouldn't want him here anyway, he is always injured

smileycov

Facebook User
If they pay his salary would love him here. How good would he be for the youngsters especially!! The odd game from him would be awesome.

Grendel

Skyblueweeman

Haven't we heard this one before :thinking about:

Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, we have. It was probably back in the days of the old CET forum and there was a 'rumour' on a thread about someone with the initials JC coming on loan to Cov at the time and everyone was getting wet knickers that Joe Cole was coming to us.

It ended up being the, at the time, pretty unknown Jack Cork.

I'll never forget that one....brilliant. This thread has really helped end the week on a high...not that I believe it but just because it's sooo un-realistic it's highly laughable :)

WM

Otis

He's definitely coming.

I just saw him in KFC. He asked me to pass the salt sachets.

I thought at first it might not be him, but he was in his training gear and was doing keepie uppies with a ball the whole time we were queuing. .

percy

He's definitely coming.

I just saw him in KFC. He asked me to pass the salt sachets.

I thought at first it might not be him, but he was in his training gear and was doing keepie uppies with a ball the whole time we were queuing. .

keepie uppies in a restaurant. i dont believe you, sounds to far fetched to me. nice try though!!!

Otis

keepie uppies in a restaurant. i dont believe you, sounds to far fetched to me. nice try though!!!

Oh, maybe it wasn't him then.

Oh yeah, that's right. I'm getting my Joe's mixed up. This was Joe King, not Cole.

Or maybe it was King Cole .... :thinking about:

percy

Oh, maybe it wasn't him then.

Oh yeah, that's right. I'm getting my Joe's mixed up. This was Joe King, not Cole.

Or maybe it was King Cole .... :thinking about:

or maybe getting your restaurants confused could it have been in burger king!!!

Otis

Not at all. I know my restaurants.

It was quite clearly KFC ... or the Fat Duck, or the Cafe Royale.

PVA

Just searched his name on twitter and some bloke from Kenilworth has posted a picture of Cole, saying he just met him, Cole has a suitcase with him...

donald_trumps

It would be funny. If this in fact true where would everyone play him? I know he is getting on, but surely he would be awesome in our team, playing quick passing and 1-2s with Maddison, Lameires, Kent, Murphy and Armstrong...

Johnnythespider

This can't be true, however I want to believe it so have just started drinking, I will read it again later when I'm in no fit state to tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Skyblueweeman

Apparently the Telegraph (the real one), said he's had talks with TS and wants to go to a Championship club on loan. Rules us out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Apparently the Telegraph (the real one), said he's had talks with TS and wants to go to a Championship club on loan. Rules us out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What? NO!!! I am shocked.

We are ruled out of signing Joe Cole? I don't believe it. It was written in the stars and we have known for a number of years that he was coming here.

I am stunned and lost for words.

Users who are viewing this thread