Joe Cole (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Cheryl too?

It would make it interesting if she exposed her tattoos when she scored - the opposition would be passing it to her in the box.

I also had roses tattooed on my arse but I was quite clear that I wanted no orange creams. cheryl-instagram.jpg

Skyblueweeman

What? NO!!! I am shocked.

We are ruled out of signing Joe Cole? I don't believe it. It was written in the stars and we have known for a number of years that he was coming here.

I am stunned and lost for words.

I know we were never in the running (see earlier post). More for the 'slightly more gullible' amongst us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colesy55

Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, we have. It was probably back in the days of the old CET forum and there was a 'rumour' on a thread about someone with the initials JC coming on loan to Cov at the time and everyone was getting wet knickers that Joe Cole was coming to us.

It ended up being the, at the time, pretty unknown Jack Cork.

I'll never forget that one....brilliant. This thread has really helped end the week on a high...not that I believe it but just because it's sooo un-realistic it's highly laughable :)

WM
Hope you are still laughing mate !!

hill83

I've got a few old threads saved for when someone steps out of line. There's a great one where skybluebeduff says there's no chance we'll ever sign Fleck.

Sky Blue Harry H

Did not see that coming. Does this mean that the Eagles that was landing will now take off again?!?

Seriously - how cool for some of our youngsters having him about. Always liked the way he came across in interviews.

Skyblueweeman

Hope you are still laughing mate !!

Ha ha! It was unrealistic 7 years ago but even now, I still didn't think we'd have a hole in hell of signing him. Glad to be proved wrong!

Just put £20 on us to to win the league. We were 9/1 at 4.45. 7/1 now.

letsallsingtogether

I hear it's an emergency short term loan.Surely they'd like him here longer than that ?
Lets see how he settles in first but hey good just to have him on the bench may scare some of the opposition worried about him actually coming on.

bringbackrattles

Lets see how he settles in first but hey good just to have him on the bench may scare some of the opposition worried about him actually coming on.
Mowbray has certainly got some pulling power with Eagles and now Cole. Can you imagine both of them getting match fit in this league ? What the hell's happening at our beloved Coventry City !

Cpfcpassingby

Just popped on here to see your reaction to getting Cole in and had to register, just to say what a great thread this is. Well done to the OP, love it :claping hands:

hill83

All the regulars looking like twats (again) is fantastic

OI, I'm a regular and I'm merely a plonker.

Edit: Beautiful edit by the mods from c**t to plonker. Plonker has a better ring to it. All the best.

Last edited:

Great_Expectations

It's interesting how everybody on social media is suddenly a Coventry fan now we are headline news. I love part time/glory supporting fans.

Users who are viewing this thread