Jodi Jones (1 Viewer)

higgs

Get rid of kasta and hillsner they have no potential to improve at all but a fully fit Jodi does

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Marty

Who you gonna get for the same wage that’s a nailed on cert exactly?

And yes, that’s how injuries work. We don’t know if Dabo or Rose will come back either. That’s football.

Keeping Jones won’t mean we lose someone else. Don’t be ridiculous. How much do you think he’s on??

My views are known on this thread already, so I won't get into that again. (We should cut of losses).

I am interested to know how long would you give him to prove himself? Would you for example say it's make or break next season, or would you write next year off for him, loan him out and get him upto speed for the following season?

If he were to breakdown again, would you then offer a new deal for the following season?

shmmeee

My views are known on this thread already, so I won't get into that again. (We should cut of losses).

I am interested to know how long would you give him to prove himself? Would you for example say it's make or break next season, or would you write next year off for him, loan him out and get him upto speed for the following season?

If he were to breakdown again, would you then offer a new deal for the following season?

Id give him a low wage year deal with an option in our favour and tell him if he breaks down again we’ve got to call it quits.

Magwitch1

The thing is JJ isn’t injury prone he has unfortunately had the same injury in both knees been operated on many players have had the same and carried on as good as ever. Jones is already contracted so is costed into the current budget.

SlowerThanPlatt

The thing is JJ isn’t injury prone he has unfortunately had the same injury in both knees been operated on many players have had the same and carried on as good as ever. Jones is already contracted so is costed into the current budget.

That is the very definition of injury prone?

DannyThomas_1981

If sitting on the fence = consistently supporting our manager and not being hysterical or constantly derisory about our players then that's fair.

In reality and if you are being honest with yourself, you are impaled on that same fence with Robins, the team and most of SBT laughing at you given your views that have consistently been wrong and have made you look like a complete clown.

And right by that same fence is a broken down and clapped out taxi - with the driver presenting you with a long bill for the number of times you've called him out over the past 3 years.

Garryb80

Isn't injury prone but had the same injury 3 years running. OK then

cc84cov

3 ACL’s ? Isn’t injury prone 🤣

Magwitch1

I didn’t say that you said he isn’t injury prone he clearly is having 3 consecutive ACL’s not like they are all in the same knee is it
Two are , as I asked should he be given another contract ? Oh and welcome back you seem to have gone missing since our mini run of wins, disappointed ?

Magwitch1

So if he isn’t selected to play he gets no money, wouldn’t that be a good advert for ccfc trying to tempt new players to the club.

Happy_Martian

You are by-passing my question should JJ be offered another contract ?

1 year to prove his fitness after a full preseason. If he breaks down again, we should support him in his return to health but also support his search for a new club. I as a fan have a lot of respect for Jodi and his efforts to return to fitness but for the club, they can only show so much loyalty until they have to cut their losses. Otherwise, where would you draw the line ? Another ACL tear could mean a third year out.

Users who are viewing this thread