Jeremy corbyn (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

So you have answered all your own questions.

No deal or revoke. No option to leave with a deal there is there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The only possibility of a deal happening so it can be a deal vs revoke is if Labour get in. Boris can’t get a deal as he doesn’t have the authority to go and get one and the Brexit Party is clear that it’s no deal or bust.

If you want to leave with a deal your only realistic option to achieve that is a Labour government.

Astute

If anything the people in the middle that want some kind of soft/orderly exit are now in the minority... certainly the vocal minority at least.
Don't I know it.

There is no easy way out of this debacle. I get it from both sides. Half of it is that for us to be able to trust those in power they should do as was voted for. And that doesn't mean just the Tories. You would get a more grown up debate in a school playground. People refuse to listen to reason. If they are leave then all that matters is leaving. If they are remain all that matters is remaining. The other side are just idiots. They didn't know what leave meant/just trying to overturn a result.

But what chance do we have of a proper debate when those who are supposed to be in power can't have a proper debate either.

For me the best thing would be to call the whole thing off. But it isn't about me. It is bigger than most people realise. And it won't be over for many years after the final decision is made. Millions of people will be pissed off whatever happens. But if you read either side this never gets any consideration.

What is needed is damage limitation. But whoever you ask their damage limitation will be different. All we hear is bullshit from both sides. There is never middle ground. There is never any way of a solution. It is going to be shit whatever happens.

Astute

The only possibility of a deal happening so it can be a deal vs revoke is if Labour get in. Boris can’t get a deal as he doesn’t have the authority to go and get one and the Brexit Party is clear that it’s no deal or bust.

If you want to leave with a deal your only realistic option to achieve that is a Labour government.
Can you explain your reasoning?

Labour are losing votes. Blame whoever or whatever. But Labour won't win.

The votes will go to leave or remain. Not leave but make a deal that keeps us tied to the EU. That was the May approach. Nobody was happy with it. Leavers wanted out. Remainers wanted in.

skybluetony176

The votes will go to leave or remain. Not leave but make a deal that keeps us tied to the EU. That was the May approach. Nobody was happy with it. Leavers wanted out. Remainers wanted in.

Read the post you’re replying to. The reasoning is there.

Sick Boy

It seems there are calls from within the party to back remaining.

Grendel

No proper reasoning. Just Labour would sort it out. But they can't even come out with a constant line.

Tony is the Chuka Berger of Sky Blue talk

skybluetony176

No proper reasoning. Just Labour would sort it out. But they can't even come out with a constant line.

I never said labour would sort it out. I stated the obvious. If you want leave with a deal the only party offering that as an option is labour. If you vote for a Boris led Tory Party or the Brexit Party you’re voting for no deal although only one is being upfront about it. Labour are the only party offering leave with a deal as a genuine policy.

Astute

It seems there are calls from within the party to back remaining.
Yes. McDonnell has been saying so. But he has been making several ideas known lately. And not sure if he is over ruling Corbyn at times or if he does actually call the shots.

Sometimes it doesn't seem to have much thought go into the ideas. Like private tenants having the right to buy at a discount after 3 years of living in a property. But of course some will make out it is a good idea.

Astute

Sick Boy

Yes. McDonnell has been saying so. But he has been making several ideas known lately. And not sure if he is over ruling Corbyn at times or if he does actually call the shots.

Sometimes it doesn't seem to have much thought go into the ideas. Like private tenants having the right to buy at a discount after 3 years of living in a property. But of course some will make out it is a good idea.

It’s not only him, there’s been increased calls from within the party and more are now openly speaking out.

Grendel

Astute

It’s not only him, there’s been increased calls from within the party and more are now openly speaking out.
But it is McDonnell coming out with the policies. And sometimes they are against what Corbyn is saying. Then consider how close they have been for decades.

Astute

Not sure what that proves other than MP’s are still allowed a personal opinion on Brexit as always was the case. Well, except in the Tory Party these days where it’s gone full fascist.
He isn't just an MP though is he.

skybluetony176

I think that’s you Tony as you seem to think an amount below £5 when doubled is over £10

Which of course I never said anything remotely like. You on the other hand tried to claim 2 x £8.21, 2 x £7.70 and 2 x £6.15 all equal £10.00.

Well done Diane.

skybluetony176

He isn't just an MP though is he.

So he’s not allowed a personal opinion then? Is that what you’re saying? In a national referendum his rights to a free vote are removed? Is that what you’re saying? Are you aware that you’re promoting fascism?

Grendel

Which of course I never said anything remotely like. You on the other hand try to claim 2 x £8.21, 2 x £7.70 and 2 x £6.15 all equal £10.00.

Well done Diane.

Tony what is the minimum wage for under 18s?

Grendel

You are aware that there’s more than one minimum wage depending on age group? It’s not a flat rate like you were trying to make out yesterday.

Er I wasn’t making out it was a flat right as that’s why I asked you if you were aware of the policy to the one the youth cap and also quoted individual hourly rates Tony

skybluetony176

Er I wasn’t making out it was a flat right as that’s why I asked you if you were aware of the policy to the one the youth cap and also quoted individual hourly rates Tony

Yes I was as part of the wider picture which is why I didn’t try to make out 2 x £8.21, 2 x £7.70 and 2 x £6.15 all equal £10.00 or claim that under 18’s wouldn’t get a significant pay rise. Over to you Diane.

Grendel

Yes I was as part of the wider picture which is why I didn’t try to make out 2 x £8.21, 2 x £7.70 and 2 x £6.15 all equal £10.00 or claim that under 18’s wouldn’t get a significant pay rise. Over to you Diane.

Tony you made out I have said there is a flat rate. So I did not know there were different rates - so you stand by that yes or no?

skybluetony176

Tony you made out I have said there is a flat rate. So I did not know there were different rates - so you stand by that yes or no?

The EU: In, out, shake it all about....

This was your first post on the subject.

“No it isn’t - the notion a small business can double a wage is laughable”.

It was then up to me and others to point out to you that would only apply to a narrow window of the employment market as there are different rates of minimum wage related to age. You’re now trying to twist it into something else. As usual you’re not making yourself right you’re just making yourself wrong twice, Diane.

W

westcountry_skyblue

If labour got in they would go and get us the worst deal in history,They'd be like a dog having his belly tickled.
Then bring it back to Westminster and vote against their own negotiated deal.
You couldn't make it up.

Astute

This isn’t just McDonnell coming out with them though.
No it isn't. But he is minimum second in command. And he seems to be calling the shots. He keeps contradicting Corbyn. Then Corbyn changes his mind. We all know how much he changes his mind. They have been together since the days of the IRA. McDonnell still has a commemorative plaque for the IRA in his office.

Strange times.

Ian1779

If labour got in they would go and get us the worst deal in history,They'd be like a dog having his belly tickled.
Then bring it back to Westminster and vote against their own negotiated deal.
You couldn't make it up.

Maybe you need to lay off reading the Daily Mail/Express...

Ian1779

No it isn't. But he is minimum second in command. And he seems to be calling the shots. He keeps contradicting Corbyn. Then Corbyn changes his mind. We all know how much he changes his mind. They have been together since the days of the IRA. McDonnell still has a commemorative plaque for the IRA in his office.

Strange times.

Where has he contradicted Corbyn? Other than his personal opinion on Brexit.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Look at the amount of remain on the panel compared to leave? And Fiona Bruce never gives the pro brexit panel any time always cutting them short.

Users who are viewing this thread