January Transfer Window (1 Viewer)

SSB

Anyone got a full list of who has gone out in this window? I know a lot of it is ´dead wood´, but to only bring one player in is a bit sad. It is such a good opportunity this season.

Bright (pre-window) - axed
Pask - loan
Drysdale - loan
Hilsner - loan
Walker - loan
Jobello - contract mutually terminated
Rowe - loan
Dacosta - loan

Briles

Anyone got a full list of who has gone out in this window? I know a lot of it is ´dead wood´, but to only bring one player in is a bit sad. It is such a good opportunity this season.

In this window I think its Jobello, Hilssner, Dacosta, Rowe, pask and walker

Sky Blue Harry H

Morgan Rogers set to be recalled by Man City from Bournemouth and sent back out on loan. I'd have him here.

Forest rumoured to be after him. Said it on another thread, but really liked the look of the Man City lad, Tommy Doyle, on loan at Cardiff. Love to get him here, for next season. (already have the song for him lined up too!)

Sky Blue Harry H

Grendel

Sisu wanted to show they mean business by signing Michael Folivi but hes injured

TTG

This window has been piss poor. We have a real chance at getting the play-offs this year and the owners haven't backed the manager at all.
*financial sustainably*

Sky Blue Harry H

This window has been piss poor. We have a real chance at getting the play-offs this year and the owners haven't backed the manager at all.

I'm happy we've got rid of the deadwood. It leaves us in a much healthier position with regards to next season. and for any potential signings (whether it be this window, or more likely the summer) Those clubs that have thrown shed loads at it now cannot all get into even the play offs, let alone promoted and will have put themselves in further financial sh*t, which will cause them issues down the line. We may well benefit from that - if not now - over the next season or two. And yes, it would be nice to get an attacking PL player on loan in this window!

SSB

Don't want to speak too soon as you never know we might bring someone in.

But if not, I think the focus this window has clearly been on making sure that the contracts of those that are close to expiring are renewed so assets are retained/value doesn't depreciate and cutting the deadwood as much as possible to improve cashflow.

Nothing gets the blood pumping more as a fan than that!

SlowerThanPlatt

Don't want to speak too soon as you never know we might bring someone in.

But if not, I think the focus this window has clearly been on making sure that the contracts of those that are close to expiring are renewed so assets are retained/value doesn't depreciate and cutting the deadwood as much as possible to improve cashflow.

Nothing gets the blood pumping more as a fan than that!
We are still paying most of the wages

AOM

Bright (pre-window) - axed
Pask - loan
Drysdale - loan
Hilsner - loan
Walker - loan
Jobello - contract mutually terminated
Rowe - loan
Dacosta - loan

Done well to get rid of all of them. Walker going out at the worst possible time though was unlucky.

Desperately need some depth in the squad though. We're one or two injuries away from being very thin on the ground

SSB

Done well to get rid of all of them. Walker going out at the worst possible time though was unlucky.

Desperately need some depth in the squad though. We're one or two injuries away from being very thin on the ground

Given we're all but safe from relegation the importance of squad depth from the club's perspective has probably been diluted somewhat.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Someone on twitter saying we’re in for dwight gayle on loan. Sounds unlikely but it is being reported ‘championship clubs’ are interested in taking him on loan so you never know

rexo87

Doesn’t sound like we will be doing anything on coming in. Boddy even making a nice late attempt to sell one of our top assets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Doesn’t sound like we will be doing anything on coming in. Boddy even making a nice late attempt to sell one of our top assets

If anybody is going out it will be late enough to make sure none can be spent.

robbiethemole

Needs to keep his gob shut hahaha

Ccfcisparks

SISU Puppet

Briles

emoji106.png

I've got a feeling that'll be tavares 😬

Saddlebrains

Some brilliant deals in our league today.

And then theres us.

I've been a sisu advocate since 2017 but if we dont get a championship standard CAM or ST in il be seething

rexo87

Some brilliant deals in our league today.

And then theres us.

I've been a sisu advocate since 2017 but if we dont get a championship standard CAM or ST in il be seething

It’s the lack of a premier league loan for an attacking midfielder which is doing my head in. Premier league u21 sides are absolutely littered with those sort of players on their first pro contract so very cheap wages. Even more frustrating is we seem to want to now play 1 up front with 2 behind and we have 1 attacking midfielder in our squad!

Users who are viewing this thread