January Transfer Window (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Question: Does everyone still consider Jones a better back-up for O'Hare than Shipley?

If Jodi is out of contract in the summer, and is seemingly behind Shipley in the depth chart, why not keep Jordan around?
Shipley must be kept, good option at CM, AM and LWB

Hertsccfc

Question: Does everyone still consider Jones a better back-up for O'Hare than Shipley?

If Jodi is out of contract in the summer, and is seemingly behind Shipley in the depth chart, why not keep Jordan around?
All depends on Jones' fitness. Potentially he is by far the better player.

slowpoke

Shippers actually thought he was leaving but the clubs couldn't agree terms
Like most players he wants to be getting game time
Can see this going either way but the decision will be Robins' based on whether he thinks Shippers will make a positive contribution for the rest of the season
Or if and I think only if our owner allows a replacement to come in, only a couple of days now.

I would think though if Shipley or anyone else for that matter was on the brink of leaving they wouldn’t be in the starting line up.

Hamer isn’t in the starting line up.😧

Grendel

Shippers actually thought he was leaving but the clubs couldn't agree terms
Like most players he wants to be getting game time
Can see this going either way but the decision will be Robins' based on whether he thinks Shippers will make a positive contribution for the rest of the season

hes cheap so he’ll probably stay

larry_david

Dacosta off to a league 1 club. I actually thought he was worth a shot last 15 yesterday as there was acres of space on that right wing that Eccles wasn't utilising

slowpoke

Like most on here I’d welcome a last minute acm addition to our squad loan or permanent but Ihave been very impressed with Josh Eccles against Stoke and ‘Boro two tough teams and out of his favoured position, tall lad too might fit in well alongside Ben Sheaf and save us a bit of dosh.

CCFCSteve

Like most on here I’d welcome a last minute acm addition to our squad loan or permanent but Ihave been very impressed with Josh Eccles against Stoke and ‘Boro two tough teams and out of his favoured position, tall lad too might fit in well alongside Ben Sheaf and save us a bit of dosh.

Always really liked the look of Eccles. In the same way I did with Bayliss (shame he wasn’t able to kick on). Just the way they both receive and carry the ball. Could be a real find 🤞

CovLis86

You'd think something is potentially able to go through with the 'urgency' of moving some of the deadwood on. That would be a good suprise and a bit of a refresh for the squad. Hope it is worth keeping an eye on through the day rather than the usual waste of refreshing pages.

shmmeee

Still holding out hope for a loan. Not likely but I’d love to gazump Huddersfield for Tino Anjorin from Chelsea.

CovLis86

Moore is a decent player, but that's a lot of money on something they don't really need. Mad money, infact. The sort of figures we would be getting for O'Hare. Maybe Hamer if we were lucky.

no_loyalty

Peterborough doing what they do best by selling their star player, then going in for a lower league hotshot (Chesterfield striker).

SleepyGinger

Seeing as we seem to hear about our transfers well in advance these days I can’t see anything happening today, would love to be proven wrong though.

Skybluedownunder

Not gunna lie I’d bloody love us to have a Swansea clearance sale and take Liam Walsh & Jamie Paterson while we are at it seeming as they are dropping their wage bill… start preparing for life without Hamer and O’Hare and the ideal replacements to freshen things up.

Wonder why Walsh ain’t getting game time at Swansea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSB

Not gunna lie I’d bloody love us to have a Swansea clearance sale and take Liam Walsh & Jamie Paterson while we are at it seeming as they are dropping their wage bill… start preparing for life without Hamer and O’Hare and the ideal replacements to freshen things up.

Wonder why Walsh ain’t getting game time at Swansea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replacing Hamer and O'Hare with Walsh and Paterson respectively would be shocking business IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread