Jamie Jones (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Wasn't he the one that was punched by a fan?

torchomatic

Nothing on the official site, apologies offal.

torchomatic

To be honest I'm not bothered what other fans think of players. The McGoldrick Syndrome. Not read it anywhere though, so who knows if it's true or not.

Preston fans don't rate him from what I can recall, has a lot of experience at this level though.

jabharty

[video=youtube;A1luRc45iWM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1luRc45iWM[/video]
Jones at his stunning finest.

Although, did he not perform quite well at Orient? Must have done something right to help them into the playoffs.

chiefdave

Wonder what's happened at Preston? He's gone from first choice at the start of the season to third choice. Can't see him being here by the weekend when they have a cup game and one of thier keepers cup tied.

coop

Should fit in nicely was that Webster that kicked the ball back to him for the 3rd goal.

mrbluesky87

Kirkland (who it appears wanted to come as per Andy Tuner CT) and Murphy available and we end up with PNE third choice goalie:claping hands:.

I appreciate I haven't seen this guy play and lets face it, anything is better than Allsop but is this the best we can do, really?

This is why fans get despondent.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Wonder what's happened at Preston? He's gone from first choice at the start of the season to third choice. Can't see him being here by the weekend when they have a cup game and one of thier keepers cup tied.

Lost his place earlier in the season and now they just signed Sam Johnstone on loan from Man Utd, he was on loan at Doncaster before and Walsall before that. Supposedly decent

chiefdave

Lost his place earlier in the season and now they just signed Sam Johnstone on loan from Man Utd, he was on loan at Doncaster before and Walsall before that. Supposedly decent

Hope you're right. It's things like this that just reinforce where we're at these days. Signing the third choice Preson keeper as he'll be better than anyone else we have.

skybluejelly

Was driving home from work when cwr said we had signed Preston goalie ... I thought bloody hell not stuckman... Happy to give him a chance but does not say much for burges future

LB87ccfc

Number 1 for a team challenging for promotion last season... bags of experience for a young keeper at this level.
Can we remember we are at the bottom of the barrel please because we allow SISU to continue fucking us over so lap the signing up be pleased and do not write him off before he has even saved a ball.

skybluepm2

Didn't Pressley say this morning 'there's not a lot out there' then he goes and signs a 3rd choice from Preston. Can't do the lads confidence any good hearing that shit. It's as if we will take anyone and a 'he'll do for now' kind of attitude. Doesn't excite me yet but willing to give him a chance. Good luck Jonesy boy!

covhead1

Didn't Pressley say this morning 'there's not a lot out there' then he goes and signs a 3rd choice from Preston. Can't do the lads confidence any good hearing that shit. It's as if we will take anyone and a 'he'll do for now' kind of attitude. Doesn't excite me yet but willing to give him a chance. Good luck Jonesy boy!

more Pressley bullshit

hill83

Was driving home from work when cwr said we had signed Preston goalie ... I thought bloody hell not stuckman... Happy to give him a chance but does not say much for burges future

Nice one buddy. He'll be over the moon about you giving him a chance.

LB87ccfc

Why is it everyone moans when we make a signing before the player has actually plays we write him off before a ball is kicked yet we are still lapping up SISU's shit and the way they are bringing this club to their knees, has no one thought why we might be just signing freebies/ loans? has anyone thought of actually trying to stand up as a fanbase and stop taking these so called mediocre signings or we still happy for everything to pass us by without a hint of anything happening, and just sit here and moan about comings and goings

Users who are viewing this thread