Transfer Rumour Jamie Allen signs (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Didn't realise how short he is. Similar in stature to Chaplin.

Evo1883

With the market , people are doing the standard back the big team or the team who just missed out last season .

Coventry have done some great business so far on paper and Are well worth a cheeky 20 quid for promotion

shmmeee

Just chucked a tenner each way on us with Sky Bet. Never bet really but fancied it this season.

So, no higher than 5th for us this season.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I never bet on city.
1. It’s a surefire way of losing money
2. The win is enough for me anyway

I don't either. I'm actually planning on using the betting this season to test a theory of betting against City and see how it ends up. Was going to send a similar idea (not involving betting but ticket discounts) to the club called "Points or £'s"

ccfc1234

Looks a tidy player who will add something to our creativity. Bayliss and Allen is not an either or as some fans are saying

Ricketts

I don't either. I'm actually planning on using the betting this season to test a theory of betting against City and see how it ends up. Was going to send a similar idea (not involving betting but ticket discounts) to the club called "Points or £'s"
I've always thought this is a good way of mitigating unhappiness.

If we win, I'm happy, if we lose, at least I have won some money.

Greggs

I never bet on city.
1. It’s a surefire way of losing money
2. The win is enough for me anyway
In the past, i used to commit the cardinal sin of betting against them! Kind of took the edge of a loss, bit still a cunty thing to do on my part!

Mucca Mad Boys

That is what we missed lst season more than even a regular goal scorer

On what basis?

We scored 54 goals, which ranks us at joint 15th with Rochdale, every team from 7th onwards scored over 70+ goals. However, on goals conceded (54), we ranked 8th in the division. That should tell you what you need to know.

Kelly also fits the bill for your CDM, because he was doing quite well in interceptions and tackles made IIRC from some stats some of our contributors made. Pask is also someone who can apparently play in that role too.

Grendel

It’s the classic small guy move to lie about their height on tinder or something haha

Didn’t you say you’d seen his goals and he looked 6 foot?

Mucca Mad Boys

Didn’t you say you’d seen his goals and he looked 6 foot?

I have seen his goals from last season, but didn’t exactly have a measuring stick on hand.

He’s listed at 1.8m, which is about 5”11. In fact, the Telegraph before the preseason match said ‘... the 5 foot 11 midfielder’. So clearly that’s wrong.

Grendel

I have seen his goals from last season, but didn’t exactly have a measuring stick on hand.

He’s listed at 1.8m, which is about 5”11. In fact, the Telegraph before the preseason match said ‘... the 5 foot 11 midfielder’. So clearly that’s wrong.

You do tend to take in a lot of what people tell you and consider it factual don’t you?

Grendel

You’d like to think Burton Albion’s website was accurate.

You’d like to think if you’d seen him score 8 goals and the celebrations you could work out for yourself that he’s not 6 foot or he’s in a team of basketball players

Users who are viewing this thread