Transfer Rumour Jamie Allen signs (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

The bits of U23 games I caught last year, he looked a class above the rest. How that translates to the first team, we will see!

I hope he really is as good as the people who've seen him describe! I'm under the impression he played further up the field in that 10 role as well as on the wings.

luwalla

the Burton fans on their forum aint happy about losing him... or mcfaz for that matter. Especially losing them to a team rivalling them in same division

better days

I still can’t believe Ogogo didn’t work out. Given more minutes I wonder if he’d have done ok but he seemed to make loads of mistakes whenever he was playing. First game of the season (Scunthorpe?) I thought he looked good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A great lad apparently but couldn't pass the salt in training or whenever he got a chance in a game

hill83

the Burton fans on their forum aint happy about losing him... or mcfaz for that matter. Especially losing them to a team rivalling them in same division

Open a thread on their forum about him and found a ‘tin pot’ comment within 5 seconds. Ha ha

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not overly familiar with the lad but the stats and comments suggest he's an improvement on Shipley (who I had as starting next to Kelly) so him and Kelly together should be a solid foundation in the middle. i'm genuinely excited at this point, especially with a better playing surface, and while I want the season to start there's a part of me dreading it in case it all goes horribly wrong and the disappointment will be huge.

I also thing we've got to be looking at losing some of the squad soon, especially younger ones on loans. We've got a lot of midfielders now - Kelly, Allen, Bayliss, Shipley, Westbrooke, Maycock, Eccles, Bosma, Bartlett and arguably N'Gandu and Burroughs although they're more attacking.

Nick

Administrator
Number 8 by the looks of things
Large

W

westcountry_skyblue

25/1 on William hill to win the league,May have a fiver on,Especially after Robins wants those two attacking players now.
I’d love it to be Bright and Marquis!!

Magwitch

B
Not overly familiar with the lad but the stats and comments suggest he's an improvement on Shipley (who I had as starting next to Kelly) so him and Kelly together should be a solid foundation in the middle. i'm genuinely excited at this point, especially with a better playing surface, and while I want the season to start there's a part of me dreading it in case it all goes horribly wrong and the disappointment will be huge.

I also thing we've got to be looking at losing some of the squad soon, especially younger ones on loans. We've got a lot of midfielders now - Kelly, Allen, Bayliss, Shipley, Westbrooke, Maycock, Eccles, Bosma, Bartlett and arguably N'Gandu and Burroughs although they're more attacking.
Bosma has left and a few on your list are young and 12 months away really Shipley as an example just about to start his second full season is seen as a bit of an old head similarly Bayliss.

kg82

B

Bosma has left and a few on your list are young and 12 months away really Shipley as an example just about to start his second full season is seen as a bit of an old head similarly Bayliss.

When was this?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

B

Bosma hasn't left (he's in at least one of the pics for pre-season training GALLERY: Pre-Season Training - Day Three sixth picture, left hand side). Robins has said he's looking to move him on and would undoubtedly release him if he got somewhere else, but at the moment he's still here.

I agree many of them are quite young and not likely to be first team but there's still too many to get them games even in the U23's assuming we don't use it to also keep the likes of Westbrooke and Shipley fit). They still need games and that's why a few of them need to be loaned out.

From my list I'd say:

Kelly, Allen, Bayliss, Shipley and Westbrooke would be first team
Maycock, Eccles, Bartlett, Bosma, N'Gandu and Burroughs are U23.

That's quite a few for what will be two/three starting positions, and assuming we don't bring in Bright to take Bayliss' lilely ACM slot

cc84cov

Anyone seen much of this lad play ? Have to say I can’t remember him when we played them...

Any good ?

SBAndy

Wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Bayliss leave if Bright or a new 10 is brought in.

Users who are viewing this thread