Transfer Rumour James Collins (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I guess They’ve had their expectations built up over the last few years.
Having said that, they strike me as a particularly fickle fan base.

Yeah, given that the majority of them only materialised in the last 10 to 15 years they will be very fickle, ignoring that Cardiff has spent the vast majority of its history in the lower leagues

Fergusons_Beard

It is the most Cov thing ever. We are after a player who is in fact a big Cov fan and we lose him to another team. I get they are offering more money, but this is just so typical!

This has happened about 3 times in his career.

We’ve gone for him and he’s turned us down-every time!

Hasn’t wanted to come-either because we were in a lower division or wages weren’t good enough.

Can’t be that much of a massive Cov fan now can he?

Too old too slow and not any different to what we already have-no for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

letsallsingtogether

Hasn’t wanted to come-either because we were in a lower division or wages weren’t good enough.

still scored 13 goals last season thats nearly more then all our forwards added together.

Frostie

still scored 13 goals last season thats nearly more then all our forwards added together.

Well it isn't is it...

10 in 42 games in the Championship (2 penalties)
Our strikers combined got 21 (3 penalties).

Walker 7 in 31 (1 pen)
Godden 6 in 23 (2 pens)

NPG/90:
Collins 0.27
Walker 0.30
Godden 0.31

Collins hugely underperformed his xG which was in excess of 15.
Godden & Walker both exceeded theirs.

Fact is, if he wasn't from Coventry nobody would care.
He's 30, has no resale value, no better than what we have & not a good fit as a backup either. He just doesn't fit our model at all.
I'd be surprised if we had any serious interest in him.

Fergusons_Beard

Well it isn't is it...

Walker 7 in 31 (1 pen)
Godden 6 in 23 (2 pens)

NPG/90:
Collins 0.27
Walker 0.30
Godden 0.31

He's 30, has no resale value, no better than what we have & not a good fit as a backup either. He just doesn't fit our model at all.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Torquay Sky Blue

Well it isn't is it...

Walker 7 in 31 (1 pen)
Godden 6 in 23 (2 pens)

NPG/90:
Collins 0.27
Walker 0.30
Godden 0.31

I personally wouldn't want him but if you're trying to say Walker is the better striker with your stats.

Well he just isn't

robbiethemole

Cardiff supporting mate is totally underwhelmed by this, he reckons it's a backward step by MM, and just an older version of Kieffer Moore, no pace or mobility.
Thank feck they signed him, now will the twats on here let it drop, every year for 3/4 years it's him and the bloke will never play here.

SlowerThanPlatt

I wouldn't really want either but if you put Walker on the transfer list there wouldn't be a single championship taker . James Collins created interest from more than one

You’re on a real downer about Walker, why is that? Bit of a silly point no Championship side would take him when we a Championship side signed him...few teams above us would take him in the squad too.

Frostie

You’re on a real downer about Walker, why is that? Bit of a silly point no Championship side would take him when we a Championship side signed him...few teams above us would take him in the squad too.

He might be a good goalscorer but he's not from Cov & doesn't smile enough obviously.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think now Biamou has gone and Grendel has calmed down he has taken the place as boo-boy and gone after another good striker

cc84cov

I wouldn't really want either but if you put Walker on the transfer list there wouldn't be a single championship taker . James Collins created interest from more than one

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

Cardiff supporting mate is totally underwhelmed by this, he reckons it's a backward step by MM, and just an older version of Kieffer Moore, no pace or mobility.
Thank feck they signed him, now will the twats on here let it drop, every year for 3/4 years it's him and the bloke will never play here.

Moore is a far better player

pw362

Maybe he hasn't signed because he and his family are NOPM

Users who are viewing this thread