Transfer Rumour James Collins (1 Viewer)

rexo87

I know this guy gets mentioned every summer but FLW reporting we’ve made an offer but Cardiff are set to get him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Dont Cardiff have Moore?
Cardiff are being linked with everyone ATM . Especially all the frees from Brizzle.
Read Warnock was hoping to get him to Middlesbrough.
Article I read suggested Moore might be on the move.

JimmyHillsbeard

I know this guy gets mentioned every summer but FLW reporting we’ve made an offer but Cardiff are set to get him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No only does he always get mentioned but he’s played us off against teams offering more money twice now - Swindon for which he might be forgiven given our state of uncertainty under Thorne) and Luton. Always has it put about that he’s love to join his boyhood team only to follow the money.

I don’t mind people going for the best paid job they can get but I do resent being used as a pawn in getting a higher offer elsewhere.

Dions Dong

I think you will find that in terms of his move to Luton he was set to join us and then Crawley asked for another 40k and Robins said no....not exactly his fault, although we signed sparky and that turned out ok 😂👍

better days

No only does he always get mentioned but he’s played us off against teams offering more money twice now - Swindon for which he might be forgiven given our state of uncertainty under Thorne) and Luton. Always has it put about that he’s love to join his boyhood team only to follow the money.

I don’t mind people going for the best paid job they can get but I do resent being used as a pawn in getting a higher offer elsewhere.
In fairness to the lad it will have been his agent doing the negotiating
I doubt a few quid in his weekly contract will have been the issue
Maybe the transfer fee?

TomRad85

Imagine you get a THIRD opportunity to play for your boyhood club and you sack it off again for a few more quid. What a bell.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mark82

Nice guy
Cov fan
Signing on fee and wages excessive for us

Also .........passed his best and not the answer for us in my opinion

I think he could do a job, and an improvement on what we had last year, but don't disagree. Depends what other options are out there I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread