It's down to 2 candidates (1 Viewer)

The Philosopher

I can't believe Richard money is one of the two. 33-1 is too big. Waggot could have a grand on at 33-1 and make 33k and that a new player for us hahahaha maybe that's his plan.

Wasn't SP at 33/1 shortly before he got the Job?

skybluesam66

i just do - cant say why - just come back next week . Money depends on other factors - mowbray is available - will be announced on monday

cmoncity

Uwe rosler now 3-1 with dickie dosh now 10-1 from 33s. Could be these 2 but i cant help but notice graham alexander is into 10s from 33s ive had a feeling he may be in frame from the start.

kg82

Loads of people on Facebook saying Mowbray's signed and will be confirmed tomorrow or Monday.

Evo1883

2 and a half year deal tony mowbray ..announced monday already signed takes over after barnsley away ...
What a few are now saying ..one supposidly pally with fisher

Evo1883

If true ..i think its an absolutely solid appointment...more than any city fan expected

kg82

I've got to say, I'll be relatively happy if it's Mowbray. I think it actually shows a bit of ambition considering what league we're in and where we are in that league.

Evo1883

A reply when i asked source

press assoc confirmed deal being done over weekend with announcement monday 2 1/2 yr contract

Evo1883

Come on alot were expecting hockaday..in our current situation mowbrays a hell of a catch (if true)

covhead1

I would consider us very lucky if it is Mowbray and potentially a better appointment for us than Robins.

I'm struggling with the notion that he'd be interested in us with our crap owners and on the edge of relegation.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm not convinced on Mowbray, I think he will be a solid appointment but wouldn't be my first choice. One thing, it is a statement of intent as without doubt he would be a big coup for a L1 club.

Evo1883

I'm not convinced on Mowbray, I think he will be a solid appointment but wouldn't be my first choice. One thing, it is a statement of intent as without doubt he would be a big coup for a L1 club.
His west brom team i watched that beat us 5-1 was probably the most exciting championship side i ever watched against us ... granted he had money .
But he finished 7th at boro having spent£0 and losing alot of players ..
This appointment for me is way way better than any of us could expect

kg82

I would consider us very lucky if it is Mowbray and potentially a better appointment for us than Robins.

I'm struggling with the notion that he'd be interested in us with our crap owners and on the edge of relegation.

Seems strange to me too. Suppose we'll see in the next couple of days

stupot07

His west brom team i watched that beat us 5-1 was probably the most exciting championship side i ever watched against us ... granted he had money .
But he finished 7th at boro having spent£0 and losing alot of players ..
This appointment for me is way way better than any of us could expect

To be fair, he had an brilliant squad at west Brom, easily the best in the league and had money to burn.

He also spent quite a bit of money at Middlesborough.

I don't believe he's ever managed under the financial constraints we're under or under a framework that's reliant on academy products.

It seems a solid appointment, I can see where CCFC is coming from....if it is him we need to keep our expectations in check a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

kg82

To be fair, he had an brilliant squad at west Brom, easily the best in the league and had money to burn.

He also spent quite a bit of money at Middlesborough.

I don't believe he's ever managed under the financial constraints we're under or under a framework that's reliant on academy products.

It seems a solid appointment, but we need to keep our expectations in check a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

photo.jpg

The first comment, especially, says to me he worked under financial constraints. Obviously not as much as anyone will have here!

ccfcway

if it is him we need to keep our expectations in check a tad.

i would absolutely love a push for a promotion place at some point in my life. If a top 6 place in league one is too much to hope for, i am in that bracket of needing to manage expectations

Last edited:

kg82

i would absolutely love a push for a promotion place at some point in my life. If at top 6 place in league one is too much to hope for, i am in that bracket of needing to manage expectations

Haha, I'm with you on this! A promotion at some point would be lovely too

Users who are viewing this thread