It's down to 2 candidates (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

What a lucky man our new manager on his first day we are likely to be under a transfer embargo again:facepalm: what a welcome

steveecov

never wrong - if you believe that - put £10k on Mowbray with betfair to return £15700 and £1450 on rosler to return £1595 - and if you really believe it is between them 2 , you then have a guaranteed £4k+ profit
think you'll find your maths are wrong. You'll have us all broke.

SkyBlue_Bear83

That, with the Mowbray figure being wrong and no "guaranteed " £4k profit he is correct then?

The Mowbray figure is correct I believe, Betfair has odds of 57/100 for Mowbray which would return £15,700 on £10k I think. So I think he is right other than missing a 0 off Rosler.

I don't gamble anyway but it looks right to me.

Gazolba

Whoever we get, I hope the compensation is tied to (a) escaping relegation this season and (b) performance this and next season and (c) home attendances.

Terry Gibson's perm

If the final two are Mowbray and Rosler they are both good options and it shows that managers must think we are still a good option, could you imagine these two being in the running for the Walsall job or somewhere like that.

ccfcway

never wrong - if you believe that - put £10k on Mowbray with betfair to return £15700 and £1450 on rosler to return £1595 - and if you really believe it is between them 2 , you then have a guaranteed £4k+ profit

ha, accounting worthy of CCFC !

If you win £1595 on Rosler if he becomes manager, how can you have a guaranteed £10k profit ?

SkyblueBazza

If the final two are Mowbray and Rosler they are both good options and it shows that managers must think we are still a good option, could you imagine these two being in the running for the Walsall job or somewhere like that.
Once we have finished with them - yes...very realistic thought.

PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

ha, accounting worthy of CCFC !

If you win £1595 on Rosler if he becomes manager, how can you have a guaranteed £10k profit ?
He missed a 0 off, you'd actually win £15,950 which would be a guaranteed 4k profit if one of them was appointed (although the odds on Mowbray have changed since so you no longer would)

oldfiver

The Mowbray figure is correct I believe, Betfair has odds of 57/100 for Mowbray which would return £15,700 on £10k I think. So I think he is right other than missing a 0 off Rosler.

I don't gamble anyway but it looks right to me.

£10000 at 57/100 will return £10518

SkyBlue_Bear83

The 57/100 was not available at lunchtime

Was available on betfair earlier

bd68a2a52767054b4adcb4be7aed8fd7.png

Mowbray odds throughout the day

Users who are viewing this thread