Israel - Palestinian Conflict (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Well you are conflating things because boycotting is a recognised and legitimate form of protest, (see apartheid South Africa) and is akin to sanctioning which is carried out by governments.
I agree about his 'don't want Isrealis' here comment,that's just racism.
I've made my feelings clear on him, I don't like him, but he's no worse than Anderson or Bravermann with their equally divisive rhetoric, at least Galloway hadn't had his rhetoric defended by senior government figures

Chris Williamson is far worse and zero humour

An out and out Nazi

clint van damme

are you pro or anti hamas. Its that binary really.

Try reading the thread clown.
Are you pro Netanyahu? Because he's been one of Hamas's biggest enablers.

Imagine trolling on a subject that involves the deaths of thousands of innocent people, weird behaviour.

messiahrobins

Try reading the thread clown.
Are you pro Netanyahu? Because he's been one of Hamas's biggest enablers.

Imagine trolling on a subject that involves the deaths of thousands of innocent people, weird behaviour.
Dont try and talk big on the internet mate. Its embarrassing for you.
I asked you a simple question. Are you pro or anti hamas.
As to your question i am pro Netanyahu. israel didnt start the war. They should finish it. Whether i remain pro Netanyahu time will tell.

clint van damme

Dont try and talk big on the internet mate. Its embarrassing for you.
I asked you a simple question. Are you pro or anti hamas.
As to your question i am pro Netanyahu. israel didnt start the war. They should finish it. Whether i remain pro Netanyahu time will tell.

Try reading the thread, you'll see my opinions on Hamas, you support killing children, (both Israeli and Palestinian if you support Netanyahu), I don't, you fucking weirdo .
Oh, and this didn't start on Oct 07th 23, try reading some history if you don't want to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

messiahrobins

Try reading the thread, you'll see my opinions on Hamas, you support killing children, (both Israeli and Palestinian if you support Netanyahu), I don't, you fucking weirdo .
Oh, and this didn't start on Oct 07th 23, try reading some history if you don't want to make an even bigger fool of yourself.
You are talking gibberish no offence and you are losing the debate already as you hurl around playground attempted insults. Vey woke behaviour.
Israel denies much of the accusations made by lamestream fake news media. I only deal in facts. Hamas started the current conflict on Oct 7. Israel are retaliating as is their right. If Hamas hide themselves like faceless cowards in civilian areas and hospitals then any innocent palestine casualties, which is tragic, is on Hamas.
there is a very simple solution. The unconditional surrender of Hamas, a terrorist organisation.
I ask again, are you pro or anti Hamas sir?

clint van damme

You are talking gibberish no offence and you are losing the debate already as you hurl around playground attempted insults. Vey woke behaviour.
Israel denies much of the accusations made by lamestream fake news media. I only deal in facts. Hamas started the current conflict on Oct 7. Israel are retaliating as is their right. If Hamas hide themselves like faceless cowards in civilian areas and hospitals then any innocent palestine casualties, which is tragic, is on Hamas.
there is a very simple solution. The unconditional surrender of Hamas, a terrorist organisation.
I ask again, are you pro or anti Hamas sir?

Please tell me you're como, otherwise we've got another ill informed baby killer on the forum, what's this place coming to?!

And as you refuse to read the thread, I've been consistently anti Hamas and anti Netanyahu, both terrorists, one of whom you support.

messiahrobins

Please tell me you're como, otherwise we've got another ill informed baby killer on the forum, what's this place coming to?!

And as you refuse to read the thread, I've been consistently anti Hamas and anti Netanyahu, both terrorists, one of whom you support.
no offence but im not reading the whole thread as its quite long. I asked you a question which you have now answered. I said i am pro Netanyahu..for now. I don't believe media reports given so much of the media has a left wing bias, so at the moment i shall take Israel's word on things given they did not start this current escalation of hostilities to a dispute going on over a century.
I do not support killing innocent people if it can be avoided. Time will eventually tell the circumstances around the deaths of innocent palestinians, i.e were hamas the cause by hiding within them. The do have form for exactly that.

Ian1779

no offence but im not reading the whole thread as its quite long. I asked you a question which you have no answered. I said i am pro Netanyahu..for now. I don't believe media reports given so much of the media has a left wing bias, so at the moment i shall take Israel's word on things given they did not start this current escalation of hostilities to a dispute going on over a century.
I do not support killing innocent people if it can be avoided. Time will eventually tell the circumstances around the deaths of innocent palestinians, i.e were hamas the cause by hiding within them. The do have form for exactly that.
You support a man who behaves like a terrorist. Nice one.

fernandopartridge

You can see why Medhi moved to work in America, far too clear minded to work amongst the utter gutter rats in the UK media

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not sure it makes sense about blowing the election to Trump over Israel.

If anything Trump would be even more pro-Israeli.

wingy

Not sure it makes sense about blowing the election to Trump over Israel.

If anything Trump would be even more pro-Israeli.
He's critical of American Jews from recollection but subservient to Isreal and will receive his reward, they're doing their best to keep one another out of jail!

messiahrobins

Seriously what makes you want to troll a war where tens of thousands of innocent people are dying? Get some help man.
Where is the trolling. I am part jewish and support Israel .If people dont like that then tough. I hope Israel utterly smash Hamas, a terrorist organisation and as far as i am concerned anyone not calling Hamas terorrists are Nazis.

messiahrobins

The amount of Palestinians that have died - obviously you only take your information from the IDF approved media outlets.

Clown 🤡
Trust the IDF much more than lamestream fake news outlets like the BBc and Sly News.
Take it you feel sorry for Hamas then? Muppet.

shmmeee

Where is the trolling. I am part jewish and support Israel .If people dont like that then tough. I hope Israel utterly smash Hamas, a terrorist organisation and as far as i am concerned anyone not calling Hamas terorrists are Nazis.

Talking about “lame stream media” is not a serious tone. It’s a troll comment.

SBT

So the 25,000 women and kids killed in the process aren’t of interest to you?

messiahrobins

Talking about “lame stream media” is not a serious tone. It’s a troll comment.
It is fact. Lamestream media is now totally far left propoganda news channels. Not once have the BBC or Sly news stated Hamas hide within civilian areas or hospitals. Hamas have been doing that for decades!

messiahrobins

So the 25,000 women and kids killed in the process aren’t of interest to you?
Are the thousands of Israelis killed by Hamas terrorists on Oct 7th of interest for you?
Hamas declared war on Israel. In war people die. Its been that way for thousands of years. Hamas started it.
I have noticed there are a large number of pro-palestine people who also have a hatred to Winston Churchill. Personally i think Churchill was a hero. Millions of Germans died, no doubt many sadly were innocent civilians. Their blood however was on the Nazi's hands. The Allies had to take action.
Give terrorists an inch, they take a mile.

SBT

Are the thousands of Israelis killed by Hamas terrorists on Oct 7th of interest for you?
Hamas declared war on Israel. In war people die. Its been that way for thousands of years. Hamas started it.
I have noticed there are a large number of pro-palestine people who also have a hatred to Winston Churchill. Personally i think Churchill was a hero. Millions of Germans died, no doubt many sadly were innocent civilians. Their blood however was on the Nazi's hands. The Allies had to take action.
Give terrorists an inch, they take a mile.
Obviously yes?

“In war people die” is a pretty handy get-out-of-the Hague-free card, but given the scale of the civilian death toll in Gaza it doesn’t put Israel in great company.

PVA

Being at war doesn't give carte blanche to murder thousands of innocent people.

If only there was such thing as international humanitarian law.

messiahrobins

Obviously yes?

“In war people die” is a pretty handy get-out-of-the Hague-free card, but given the scale of the civilian death toll in Gaza it doesn’t put Israel in great company.
I doubt the IDF are deliberately bombing civilians for fun. Dont you think its more than likely that
a) Gaza health ministry is grossly exaggerating the figures
b) Hamas are basically using innocent civilians as human shields
What does need to happen is this war gets ended asap as the knock on effects are deeply concerning. The prospects of significant global disorder over this issue are growing exponentially and one would think US and UK and French special forces together with Mossad could infiltrate and capture the Hamas command relatively quickly, as it seems to be in all those countries interests to get this resolved urgently. Hamas dont give a fuck about Palestinians. I am not sure how much effort the West an Israel are putting into getting that message across to Palestinians.

SBT

I doubt the IDF are deliberately bombing civilians for fun. Dont you think its more than likely that
What does need to happen is this war gets ended asap as the knock on effects are deeply concerning. The prospects of significant global disorder over this issue are growing exponentially and one would think US and UK and French special forces together with Mossad could infiltrate and capture the Hamas command relatively quickly, as it seems to be in all those countries interests to get this resolved urgently. Hamas dont give a fuck about Palestinians. I am not sure how much effort the West an Israel are putting into getting that message across to Palestinians.
Well my figures aren’t from the Gaza health ministry, so it definitely isn’t that

wingy

How about they don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread