Irrational football social media hates (3 Viewers)

fatso

People who say the the score is Nill all !

Wtaf is that all about? Its Nill Nill you absolute cock Womble !!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Sky Blues Extra tweeting some form of “Home is where the heart is
emoji536.png
emoji170.png
“ and an image of Highfield road 15 times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The matey tone to former players is what gets me

CJ_covblaze

This type of pretentious shit, how many people are dreaming of playing for Cov Utd. Delusional.

Always great value. Was worried that the comedy would reduce once they’d been taken over. I’m pleased I was worrying for no reason.

SeaSeeEffCee

Sky Blues Extra tweeting some form of “Home is where the heart is “ and an image of Highfield road 15 times a week

If you ever want to know what Sky Blues Extra are going to tweet next just search the #pusb hashtag and find whatever was popular the day before. Made a decent enough name for themselves from just robbing content off other people.

shepardo01

This type of pretentious shit, how many people are dreaming of playing for Cov Utd. Delusional.

I'd say this is quite worrying for them in terms of their recruitment for this coming season! They got by last season after their implosion on borrowing young kids from local football/education academies.
Now they've thrown the net out to anybody!

Grendel

People trying to find players on social media for their kids teams.

"Wanted, experienced, versatile player to slow into our growing U7 team. Must be able to play CM or CDM"

They are fucking 6 or 7 mate, how much experience do you want?

just looking at the link it’s £110 for a season ticket - who’d buy one

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

These fucking Instagram posts showing skills and how to do them (usually Japanese guys). They are absolutely useless in a real match scenario and most of the players they are idolising who come from that region have absolutely zero end product and are passionately despised by their own fan bases for their respective teams (mostly spain).

Does my fucking head in. Do that in a game and you are getting snapped.

ms639

The phrase ‘give your head a wobble’ honestly makes me want to vomit every time I see it. Definitely started on football Twitter and gradually becoming standard phrasing, predominantly by 45+ year old blokes to anything they remotely disagree with

Tommo1993

“He had no right to shoot/score from there”

Since when did you require a right to do something in football? Lee Hendrie says it all the time because he’s a c**t.

SBT

Amazing that John Goodman would just put his number out there like that, must be loads of fans of The Big Lebowski or Monsters Inc who’ll try to call.

Hobo

TV pundits who say a defender scoring a goal got lucky when they executed a skill perfectly.

But no they are a defender so didnt mean it.

Just trust your fucking eyes over positional bias.

SlowerThanPlatt

“They love their football in these parts” đŸ€ź whenever Newcastle are on the tele

“Wand of a left foot”

ccfctommy

These fucking Instagram posts showing skills and how to do them (usually Japanese guys). They are absolutely useless in a real match scenario and most of the players they are idolising who come from that region have absolutely zero end product and are passionately despised by their own fan bases for their respective teams (mostly spain).

Does my fucking head in. Do that in a game and you are getting snapped.

Haha they have just started appearing on mine. There was a defending one, but you couldn't tell who was the defender and who was the attacker.

aloisijohnnyaloisi

People who harp on about playing for an academy in their youth. I've met this guy on two occasions and both times he's managed to shoehorn into the conversation that he used to play for the Leicester academy.

No one cares, stop boring your wife.

Nick

Administrator
People who harp on about playing for an academy in their youth. I've met this guy on two occasions and both times he's managed to shoehorn into the conversation that he used to play for the Leicester academy.

No one cares, stop boring your wife.

To be fair, I could have been pro if it wasn't for the knee injury.

(and the fact I am nowhere near good enough but that doesn't sound as good)

Users who are viewing this thread