Irrational football social media hates (1 Viewer)

fatso

We will work harder, said after a defeat.

Like, wtf were you doing before then?

Moff

Describing any other town that player has gone to or a forthcoming fixture as a shit hole.

Also some irrelevant clubs fans getting salty about a result in 1977

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Beyond frustrated with tweets or #socials announcements of line ups only to list the players in numerical order.

Double bad when the teams are in numerical order except the goalkeeper who is playing in 13.

I know it is not the social media team's responsibility to divulge tactics and formations etc but at least some vague order would be appreciated.

1) Vloggers.
2) People that post ‘kicking off’ when it’s just a few middle aged losers flapping their arms around like baboons.
3) People that tweet the club account every day asking when the new kit is on sale, tickets are on sale etc. Read the fucking updates and if it still doesn’t make sense, read it again.
4) accounts that post “HMS SkyBlue piss the league” and childish bollocks after a win and we proceed to lose the next 3 games.

CJ_covblaze

”ratio” is the lowest of the low intellect. mouth breathing, window licking shite.
One of the phrases that can get in the bin. Saved by the woodwork is another. If the post and crossbar isn’t there the ball would’ve still missed the target.

Template social media posts from players is one that grind my gears. Can’t remember who it was but one of ours a few years ago posted something along the lines of “Solid win, *insert something about the fans being class or similar*”

Whilst we’re on the subject of numbers they should represent the player’s main position. When we got relegated to L2 we did it with centre halves wearing number 4 and 7. If it was another club doing that I’d be saying they deserved it for that alone.

Don’t get me started on Mexican waves, club shirts at internationals, half half scarves and facepaint!

CJ_covblaze

‘Absolute limbs in the away end’ by those vlogging dorks seriously fucks me off. Watch the game and embrace it. No-one wants to watch you filming a game on a potato, which we can play back in its entirety in high definition.
Limbs. That’s another one. “Unbelievable limbs”. What does that mean? Jack Grealish’s calves or Michael Appleton’s arms?

ccfcrob

Kids wearing other teams shirts to games. Parents that allow that should have the kids taken off them.

Also anyone not wearing colours should be denied entry and have their season tickets cancelled.

Also "*team* get battered everywhere they go" is embarrassing

tom88

I’ve noticed that the women have started to act like the men with their ““lads, lads, lads banter” & using phrases like “played a lovely diagz” she has amazing “tekkers” etc

Philosorapter

I kind of like the word eking. I used to know someone a good few years ago who used to run a website called the eke files. A bit of folklore now to anyone who knows, but most of it was dedicated to a variant called Wild 7.

skybluepm2

Andy Turner’s over-use of the phrase ‘back on the grass’ when talking about an injured player. He heard Mowbray use it once and never looked back.

stay_up_skyblues

I sometimes get lost in a Twitter hole reading genuine debates and banter between die hard UTD/Man City/Liverpool/Chelsea locals based in Uganda, Nigeria, China etc. They argue like they were born a stones throw from the ground. It’s quite something.

clint van damme

Rewatched it recently. Top class show.
I remarked on another thread that I had to look up when it was made, there was a very knowing joke about Savile and it turned out it was made long before it all cameout about him.

Nick

Administrator
I sometimes get lost in a Twitter hole reading genuine debates and banter between die hard UTD/Man City/Liverpool/Chelsea locals based in Uganda, Nigeria, China etc. They argue like they were born a stones throw from the ground. It’s quite something.
I like it when they aren't happy and burn shirts etc

Terry Gibson's perm

I like it when they aren't happy and burn shirts etc

They are pretty flexible in who they support as well and can change they lifetime of support as soon as another team come on board, African Newcastle supporters club must be the quickest growing in the world.

Terry Gibson's perm

Look after him😂

Attachments

• 446BF746-129E-4BAA-ACC3-7B2F89508F75.png
    446BF746-129E-4BAA-ACC3-7B2F89508F75.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread