Irrational football social media hates (1 Viewer)

FulltimeWum

Beyond frustrated with tweets or #socials announcements of line ups only to list the players in numerical order.

Double bad when the teams are in numerical order except the goalkeeper who is playing in 13.

I know it is not the social media team's responsibility to divulge tactics and formations etc but at least some vague order would be appreciated.

Briles

Beyond frustrated with tweets or #socials announcements of line ups only to list the players in numerical order.

Double bad when the teams are in numerical order except the goalkeeper who is playing in 13.

I know it is not the social media team's responsibility to divulge tactics and formations etc but at least some vague order would be appreciated.

Ronaldo highlights with an Arabian backing track

Reactions: AOM

Greggs

When people change their profile pictures to a flag or another templated stupid image to show their support to something that's going on in the real world. Fucking morons.

rob9872

Fans that comment on a story/post about another team but have to mention the team they support too

"Respect from a Man Utd fan..."
This one boils my piss. It's almost as if you can't be compassionate if you support someone different. They do it for likes and the replies saying 'respect' 🤬

Also ... not a social media one but little cunts at games with cardboard can I have your shirt. Fuck off. First time was a nice idea, now there's hundreds every game. I swear half are for the parents to sell too. Not even a nice picture or any effort just cheap shitty begging.

Tommo1993

“We (*team) - -“

or when it’s reported Cov are looking at a player: “Bristol fans, what is Kasey Palmer like?” What a fucking question that only a virgin would ask.

AOM

Those footballer highlights and goal videos on Youtube, with the same shite loud EDM music and special video effects synced to the goals where you can't even make out what happens sometimes

I could go on and on 😂

fatso

People who say we can't afford someone's wages when they have been released and are clearly a free agent.

They are a free agent ffs, they are on NO fucking wages!!!

mark82

"Penaldo", "Pessi". "Penchester United", etc. Pess off already

Have seen this and no idea what it means. Assumed it was something to do with penalties but I'm not entirely sure why and it wouldn't even make sense.

Liquid Gold

Have seen this and no idea what it means. Assumed it was something to do with penalties but I'm not entirely sure why and it wouldn't even make sense.
Yeah it,s just trying to big up your favourite by saying the others are only successful because they scor cheap penalties.

Users who are viewing this thread