Injury thread 2020-2021 (1 Viewer)

Greggs

That was about the first team and so is very accurate 🙈😂
Fair enough he might know someone in the know. But it's just so blatantly obvious. If I said it was going to rain tomorrow, I'll be right eventually. So many needy humans on this site

mr_monkey

Are you going to ignore the fact he says Dabo was 3 weeks out, yet played an hour and captained the side today. Yeah, right on the pulse this guy!!

A few, not three... If you are having an unsolicited and unnecessary rant at someone at least get your facts right ;)

Greggs

A few, not three... If you are having an unsolicited and unnecessary rant at someone at least get your facts right ;)
........what's your definition of 'a few weeks' then??? Certainly longer than the 3 days it actually took him to be match fit. Have a word

mr_monkey

Fair enough he might know someone in the know. But it's just so blatantly obvious. If I said it was going to rain tomorrow, I'll be right eventually. So many needy humans on this site

There are a hell of a lot of people on here to accuse of that of before him mate, he definitely has an in at the club as he has been right about a lot of things before they were in the public domain

Greggs

There are a hell of a lot of people on here to accuse of that of before him mate, he definitely has an in at the club as he has been right about a lot of things before they were in the public domain
He had an 'I'm once, but admitted he stopped meeting him socially because of lockdown . Pure pub talk

Dions Dong

Re Jodi I hope it’s just rumour and nothing bad, however if not ....

Basically the guy on twitter was right then....

Greggs

He's not match fit, do you not know how football works 😂😂😂

I think you need to lay off the babycham on a school night mate
You think he's have played if he weren't fit??? Strange

mr_monkey

You think he's have played if he weren't fit??? Strange

It was an u23 game setup for players needing games in the legs and he played about 50/60 mins so definitely not match fit, if it was a first team game he wouldn't have played

Are you just jealous that someone is able to put stuff on here and you aren't? As I can't see the reason for this outburst

Greggs

It was an u23 game setup for players needing games in the legs and he played about 50/60 mins so definitely not match fit, if it was a first team game he wouldn't have played

Are you just jealous that someone is able to put stuff on here and you aren't? As I can't see the reason for this outburst
Hahahagaga yeah I'm massively jealous!! I just find it a bit embarrassing on your behalf. You carry on

Greggs

So were they fit to start the 'match'? If Dabo was a few weeks away from fitness, would you honestly expect him to feature??? Please tell me I'm not just deluded

mr_monkey

So were they fit to start the 'match'? If Dabo was a few weeks away from fitness, would you honestly expect him to feature??? Please tell me I'm not just deluded

I think you are looking for something that isn't there if I'm honest buddy, how would you define ready?

Personally I would read it as ready to start for the first team which would make those timelines pretty accurate as rose seems just about ready as he was on the bench at the weekend for the first team and tonight was dabo's first game in 6 months. He will probably be ready for the first team around qpr which is another two weeks away

Greggs

I think you are looking for something that isn't there if I'm honest buddy, how would you define ready?

Personally I would read it as ready to start for the first team which would make those timelines pretty accurate as rose seems just about ready as he was on the bench at the weekend for the first team and tonight was dabo's first game in 6 months. He will probably be ready for the first team around qpr which is another two weeks away
Playing someone in a match that isn't 100% fit isn't done. Bettedays said he's a few weeks away, yet starts a game 3 days later! If he knew, he'd say he was fit but just needed match time..... Come on man!!

Greggs

Rose featured for the first time 3 days ago....Dabo tonight. Better days said they were at least a few weeks apart in their recovery.......!!!????!!!!

Bugsy

Just find it bizarre that people cling to his every word, it's so obvious it's guess work. But then again, people on here donated to the random flag man. Goodnight

The only person I see at the moment who's clinging on to his word is urself...PUSB

skybluegod

Tbf to Greggs, better days did say on Saturday that it was just a knock and now he believes it's something more serious?

Personally don't really care if he's in the know or not, I enjoy his insight, but just playing devils advocate!

Greggs

Tbf to Greggs, better days did say on Saturday that it was just a knock and now he believes it's something more serious?

Personally don't really care if he's in the know or not, I enjoy his insight, but just playing devils advocate!
He also strangely said that Giles wasn't liked and rated by his teammates and the coaching staff! Odd to say the least. We signed him a few weeks later and looks set to be our first choice!

robbiekeane

He also strangely said that Giles wasn't liked and rated by his teammates and the coaching staff! Odd to say the least. We signed him a few weeks later and looks set to be our first choice!
He didn’t ever say “wasn’t liked”.

Weird meltdown even by your standards btw. Few too many school night stellars

superskyblue

Anyway... It would be absolutely gutting for Jodi if this is another serious injury. Seriously hope not for his and our sake. Will need to be very mentally tough to cope if so.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Playing someone in a match that isn't 100% fit isn't done. Bettedays said he's a few weeks away, yet starts a game 3 days later! If he knew, he'd say he was fit but just needed match time..... Come on man!!

Playing someone who isn't 100% fit happens almost all the time. Dabo, Rose and Kelly all played last season not 100%. People have to have injections to get through games and know they need surgery but postpone until end of season.

It could well be that the rumour of being a few weeks away was in relation to playing competitive games, not a friendly against a non-league team. They're used as a means of obtaining fitness. There's a sliding scale of fitness, not just 'you are or you aren't'. Jodi was back in training months before he was considered for even the U23's, but if he's fit enough to train surely he's fit enough to play?

Greggs

Playing someone who isn't 100% fit happens almost all the time. Dabo, Rose and Kelly all played last season not 100%. People have to have injections to get through games and know they need surgery but postpone until end of season.

It could well be that the rumour of being a few weeks away was in relation to playing competitive games, not a friendly against a non-league team. They're used as a means of obtaining fitness. There's a sliding scale of fitness, not just 'you are or you aren't'. Jodi was back in training months before he was considered for even the U23's, but if he's fit enough to train surely he's fit enough to play?
oopsie

Users who are viewing this thread