Injury thread 2020-2021 (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Thought I'd create a thread for the injuries this coming season. Post it here for all injury news

larry_david

Horrible second post but as it stands we have the following:

Kelly - calf. Not sure how long but hopefully back for Peterborough game.
Jones - torn glute (ouch) - max 2 weeks.
Marosi - shoulder. No time frame but hopefully fit for first game.
Pask - ankle injury. Worry as he suffered broke ankle last season - only a niggle apparently.
Dacosta - ligament damage, severe and club not putting time frame on it. Suggests out until at least Xmas.

Dions Dong

How many is that now in could of seasons ?

jones x 2
Jobello
Kastaneer
Wakefield
Dacosta

missing anyone ?
Not sure Wakefield was in the ACL group (his was hamstring not that it matters really) but Yeah that other lad we had ...Bartlett and Alassani (can’t be assed with the spelling)...although his was on loan at Dulwich
How many is that now in could of seasons ?

jones x 2
Jobello
Kastaneer
Wakefield
Dacosta

missing anyone ?

Dions Dong

This board needs a link to the Samaritans
Most idiotic post ever, commenting on injuries is hardly Samaritans worthy. Isn’t the point of a forum to discuss topics such as this? Haven’t exactly seen anyone devastated, just saying it’s frustrating and happens every year

larry_david

Kasta and Wakefield had them before us. Basically only a handful of players ever have this injury but we either sign them or give it to them.

win9nut

Not sure Wakefield was in the ACL group (his was hamstring not that it matters really) but Yeah that other lad we had ...Bartlett and Alassani (can’t be assed with the spelling)...although his was on loan at Dulwich
Tony Andreu (remember him)
I was really disappointed at the time, thought he'd have a big season for us...

better days

Horrible second post but as it stands we have the following:

Kelly - calf. Not sure how long but hopefully back for Peterborough game.
Jones - torn glute (ouch) - max 2 weeks.
Marosi - shoulder. No time frame but hopefully fit for first game.
Pask - ankle injury. Worry as he suffered broke ankle last season - only a niggle apparently.
Dacosta - ligament damage, severe and club not putting time frame on it. Suggests out until at least Xmas.
Dacosta apparently landed awkwardly and heard something snap
Not sure if it's an ACL but bad luck for the lad
The other injuries are part of the fallout from high intensity preseason training and are to be expected really after so big a break from playing
Don't think any of them are too serious

Skybluedownunder

Dacosta apparently landed awkwardly and heard something snap
Not sure if it's an ACL but bad luck for the lad
The other injuries are part of the fallout from high intensity preseason training and are to be expected really after so big a break from playing
Don't think any of them are too serious

Why do you reckon it took so long for them to release the injury mate? They seemed to keep it so hush hush and even know they aren’t saying what ligament or how long.

Personally I don’t think it helped giving the players that one week break in between pre season when they’d just had so long off either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PVA

So with Rose, Dabo and DaCosta out it seems certain that Drysdale will start the season at centre back.

better days

Why do you reckon it took so long for them to release the injury mate? They seemed to keep it so hush hush and even know they aren’t saying what ligament or how long.

Personally I don’t think it helped giving the players that one week break in between pre season when they’d just had so long off either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what the delay was caused by
Maybe they were waiting for results of scans?
I heard about it a few weeks back but I don't post anything about injuries publicly until the club says something

higgs

I don't know what the delay was caused by
Maybe they were waiting for results of scans?
I heard about it a few weeks back but I don't post anything about injuries publicly until the club says something
Doesn't sound too good no doubt it's an acl with the run of luck we have had with them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread