Indemnity question (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2526
  • Start date

NorthernWisdom

Like I said why did he buy that hotdog .The guy in question has watched City for over 40 years (good friend) as he says work commitments .I think rhino1002 is a bit of a hypocrite having admitted he watched Wasps in the past and may well left a shedload of money behind a bar at the Ricoh at City games .
Had a birthday recently?

Astute

Heightism.

Mrs Astute can consider herself removed from the Xmas card list.
What she has against the smaller male is their eyes are in line with her chest. They don't notice she has a face. All I notice is her mouth. It never stops. That is why we bow live in different countries.

The coventrian

Won't watch his own club temporarily play in another city after they've been kicked out by their landlords.
Will watch those landlords permanently playing away from their home.

Boycotting rots your brain.
We weren't kicked out. We chose to leave after sisu refused to cave in to wasps demands(rightly so).
So sisu are all of a sudden the wronged party in all of this?Where would we be playing our games this season if sisu never went to the eu? The cynic in me thinks they never wanted a deal with wasps.

Astute

You and Grendle are both wrong I have blamed all sides in this thread, it doesn't matter though fuck me I am not a supporter. You lot love a fucking conspiracy, night night.
Have you fuck blamed all sides. You haven't blamed me yet.

clint van damme

We weren't kicked out. We chose to leave after sisu refused to cave in to wasps demands(rightly so).
So sisu are all of a sudden the wronged party in all of this?Where would we be playing our games this season if sisu never went to the eu? The cynic in me thinks they never wanted a deal with wasps.

The cynic in me thinks it's wasps who didn't want the deal and used the compliant as an excuse.
Funny how giblets sources leaked the story to him.just as a deal was about to be signed.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

clint van damme is there any other reason I can't think of why they would turn down £100,000? as for this complaint I can't see why they (Susi ) will win .May be wrong but didn't Price Waterhouse it was a fair price at the time.

Sky Blue Pete

I think the logic in me says the opposite

chiefdave

Won't watch his own club temporarily play in another city after they've been kicked out by their landlords.
Will watch those landlords permanently playing away from their home.
Everyone has to make up their own mind if they go to St Andrews or not but this is the logic I don't get. People who actively refuse to go to St Andrews to watch us play as we shouldn't be there but at the same time have no problem with Wasps being in Coventry. Its bizarre and you know perfectly well if SISU announced tomorrow they'd saved the club by buying Gigg Lane and were moving us to Bolton they'd be outraged.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Ccfc are the wronged party by each of the pricks.
I agree but as I see it I think Susi are the worst. Only my thoughts hope nobody on this site wants to shoot me for it.I find there is to much aggression on here we all want the same thing CCFC playing in the Championship in Coventry

Users who are viewing this thread