Incoming! - Callum Doyle (1 Viewer)

stupot07

18 is very young for a championship centre back. Looks good on the highlights, players are stronger and quicker at this level. Will be interesting to see whether he is first choice or more back up.

He looks about 14 in the cov tweet

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Briles

If we look after him properly they might lend us Foden in Jan for the run in...

Frostie

Not seen him play, anyone tell me if he’s quick, strong, good on the ball etc.?

Very accomplished on the ball & as you say naturally left sided which would be ideal. Some big concerns over his physicality for me but I can see him being a target.
He had a really mixed spell at Sunderland but they asked an awful lot of him when he was just 17 &, as usual, there was a lot of upheaval there too.

mmttww

Happy with that. Left sided. Fresh off winning the Euros with U19s which from what I read, was a team built on being solid at the back.

Ideally, any other left sided defender we sign would have a bit more experience but Bidwell's got plenty, as have other three CBs, so not critical.

SlowerThanPlatt

18 is very young for a championship centre back. Looks good on the highlights, players are stronger and quicker at this level. Will be interesting to see whether he is first choice or more back up.

He looks about 14 in the cov tweet

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Played plenty under Johnson but was out of the team when Alex Neil took over, citing burnout for his lack of games.

David O'Day

"Nice lad who I'm sure will make it, but I'm surprised Coventry have taken him."

"I'm not. That is the pool they will be buying out of. Our squad already looks miles better than theirs."

allways worth a lol

They are about to lose their best striker to a fucking skint Rangers

SleepyGinger

"Nice lad who I'm sure will make it, but I'm surprised Coventry have taken him."

"I'm not. That is the pool they will be buying out of. Our squad already looks miles better than theirs."

allways worth a lol
Pretty sure that’s Greggs’ account

Users who are viewing this thread