I'm sisu's biggest fan (2 Viewers)

mark82

It's the issue though isn't it?

Unless you have a slavish obsession with ACL and the council you are branded with a ludricous notion that you like the present owners.

However as they are in power we are stuck with them. Regime change does not happen through hill standing.

Ultimately the first objective had to be the clubs return to Coventry. This is why applying pressure to a much greater extent on the other culprits in this crime is vital.

Couldn't agree more.

shmmeee

Well I am according to a vocal section of clueless fools on here.

Perhaps they can answer a question then. Why don't I go to any games? Why still do I give no money to my beloved hedge fund?

ooo ooo me sir i know this one!

Is it: Because you're a joke character created to troll an internet forum and therefore cannot "attend" anything?

Grendel

ooo ooo me sir i know this one!

Is it: Because you're a joke character created to troll an internet forum and therefore cannot "attend" anything?

Got any Klu Klux Klan meetings this week?

torchomatic

lewys33

Are deliberately being dense?

Que?

Saving the hassle of a couple more pathetic posts, I am deliberately being a prick yes. If people are allowed to throw in worthless and offensive bullshit then I feel I am within my rights to do the same.

torchomatic

Que?

Saving the hassle of a couple more pathetic posts, I am deliberately being a prick yes. If people are allowed to throw in worthless and offensive bullshit then I feel I am within my rights to do the same.

Fair enough. All my posts are either worthless, offensive or bullshit.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2 now Free

torchomatic

Well if that is how you feel then that is your opinion. I didn't say that did I?

Woah there cowboy. Never said you had.

lewys33

Woah there cowboy. Never said you had.

Lol, fair comment. Can't argue with that. 1-0 torchomatic!

There was no point in this thread really was there? It has just turned in to pathetic childish bickering (me involved - I don't like to miss the fun)

Users who are viewing this thread