I'm sisu's biggest fan (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Well I am according to a vocal section of clueless fools on here.

Perhaps they can answer a question then. Why don't I go to any games? Why still do I give no money to my beloved hedge fund?

James Smith

I always thought you were just a super passionate CCFC supporter who put that above everything and everyone else. It's not my opinion but you're entitled to yours.

Godiva

Perhaps they can answer a question then. Why don't I go to any games? Why still do I give no money to my beloved hedge fund?

I am sure you will go again once you're released :)

torchomatic

I'm pleased you used the word "beloved".

japandy

Well I am according to a vocal section of clueless fools on here. Perhaps they can answer a question then. Why don't I go to any games? Why still do I give no money to my beloved hedge fund?
Just finished work and off to pub and game. Thank God we don't come on here to listen to egoistic twaddle. If there was no CCFC half of you on here would disappear up your own arses. PUSBssssssssss

Grendel

I am sure you will go again once you're released :)

It's the issue though isn't it?

Unless you have a slavish obsession with ACL and the council you are branded with a ludricous notion that you like the present owners.

However as they are in power we are stuck with them. Regime change does not happen through hill standing.

Ultimately the first objective had to be the clubs return to Coventry. This is why applying pressure to a much greater extent on the other culprits in this crime is vital.

Tonylinc

People will object/demonstrate in all sorts of ways. None of those ways are "wrong". It is up to individuals to decide for themselves.

Godiva

It's the issue though isn't it?

Unless you have a slavish obsession with ACL and the council you are branded with a ludricous notion that you like the present owners.

However as they are in power we are stuck with them. Regime change does not happen through hill standing.

Ultimately the first objective had to be the clubs return to Coventry. This is why applying pressure to a much greater extent on the other culprits in this crime is vital.

Couldn't agree more.

Nick

Administrator

Because you are joy seppala and she doesn't go to games, duh!!!!

letsallsingtogether

Because you never went before just slagged off everyone fans, players and managers sounds familiar ..........

Just like swisyu everyone else is shit not there fault........

ohitsaidwalker king power

Blimey G.. talk about an over reaction?
You twisted my words to infer my term 'we' meant I supported only ACL-

Do you think NTFC will counter sue...we could do with another court action..would that please you G?

"We"? So suddenly ACL are "we"? How informative. Thanks.

So I accused you of being a SISU fanboy...
Given that the article le is essentially a condemnation of the council and ACL its hilarious its used in the case for their defence.

'Their' defence... how informative.... by inference then you are aligned to SISU..(by your own perverse logic?)

2 can play your game G.. its easy on the web..;)

As usual you miss the point. He has rejected an out of court offer of payment for costs incurred by the ACL buffoons. He wants more. I hope he sues their stupid greedy arse off. I hope he wins.

Further confirmation of your pro SISU stance... just admit it.... be open and honest you'll feel better.

and so you post this...come on it was a tiff.....lets be friends?:wave:

Last edited:

Grendel

Attention seeking bore - doh! :mad:

Incorrect - the reason for the comment is to expose the irrational thought process that anyone would "love" a hedge fund. It's not me seeking attention when at least 4 people have called me the usual names, one called me a liar and one poor chap who passively agreed with me was labelled as my boyfriend.

The problem is one of priorities.

My only priority is to see the club in Coventry. However, if supporters on here are reflective of a general view this will never happen. Their rabid hatred of the owners is blinding them to reality. It reminds me of the Herods baby fable - they would rather see the club due that get the Ricoh "on the cheap"

Logic dictates we would want it cheap if not free - yet all we hear is "fair market value", "the council saved us", "think of the charity"

Well charity begins at home. I want the club back regardless of the impact on other instructions who made a commercial decision at a particular time. It's irrelevant to the present as is the banal throwaway sound byte "due dillegence" "they know what they were getting into" type reposte.

ACL and the council need targeting. Letters of protest need to go to councillors ACL should be discouraged as a venue to attend

If we don't target the other "enemy within" we may not return for a long time.

J

Jack Griffin

Incorrect - the reason for the comment is to expose the irrational thought process that anyone would "love" a hedge fund. It's not me seeking attention when at least 4 people have called me the usual names, one called me a liar and one poor chap who passively agreed with me was labelled as my boyfriend.

Hells bells you repeatedly insult other posters calling them idiots, morons, tossers, mindless.. etc... I think it is hardly surprising that people strike back.

I think I can justifiably label you rude.

skybluetony176

Please accept my apologise for that, i didn't realise he was your girlfriend. i assumed he was the giver and you were the receiver, clearly i was mistaken. my apologies again for any distressed caused.

Grendel

Please accept my apologise for that, i didn't realise he was your girlfriend. i assumed he was the giver and you were the receiver, clearly i was mistaken. my apologies again for any distressed caused.

Have you ever considered a career in stand up? For your sake I hope not.

lifelongcityfan

im still laughing about your claim to earn a six figure salary and have the time to postt 11 thousand wind up threads in 2 years..

I think the salary is probably 1000.00 pa, as clearly you spend too much time on here to do any commanding job properly!! and also I doubt any decent company wants to employ attention seeeking wums

ohitsaidwalker king power

Good grief-take a look in the Mirror G- here's just a snippet of your rude, condescending, arrogant, disrespectful quotes from the last 5/6 days. I'd call you pot and kettle but you'd no doubt accuse me of being a racist. Grow up FFS.

Don't be too hard on him - he lives in Scunthorpe.
Totally unfounded and total bollocks.
You'd certainly need an idiots guide.

You need to hold one fact in that tiny little brain if yours - it cost the council £10 million in terms of investment - a figure they have never disputed.

The only club that is very similar to is is stoke with the Brittania as that was also funded by a regeneration charity in part. It gives without saying the club ended up with a far better deal and in a far better place than ours.

Who cares though. As long as the council can cream off more and more from the club and good old ACL keep bobbing along the likes of you and astute will be happy.
Gardening? You don't have a gardener?
We don't all need camper van's to go on holiday little man - you don't have a clue.
Isn't that nonwhitejack and women asking for it in your speak?
Who? The highly articulate letsalltalkbollocks? How about sky blue kid? Abyone with a biased view supporting your warped agenda?

No thanks. He's an independent journalist telling the truth and long may it continue.
For the record, the only thing Joy Division influenced me to do was reach for the off switch.

Overrated and shit.

You don't need to stand on a hill to give money to Alzheimer's - if his name was jimmy lake would you have stood in a reservoir in Northampton?

Really it all sounds so tacky.

skybluetony176

Have you ever considered a career in stand up? For your sake I hope not.

i apologise again. clearly you must be equal partners. fair play to you both, there's nothing to get upset about some of the best people i know are homosexual and i believe there should be more openly gay people in football, whether that be coaching, players, owners and indeed fans and the whole football community should be more excepting of other people's life style choices. it isn't the dark ages anymore.

Moff

Probably because no self respecting supporter could go 90 minutes sitting next to you without kicking the living shit out of you.

Wow what a charmer. With that attitude your post is somewhat ironic. :facepalm:

Hercules

Why don't you go to any games? I have my reasons, just curious about yours? Do you mean home and away?

Grendel

im still laughing about your claim to earn a six figure salary and have the time to postt 11 thousand wind up threads in 2 years..

I think the salary is probably 1000.00 pa, as clearly you spend too much time on here to do any commanding job properly!! and also I doubt any decent company wants to employ attention seeeking wums

At least you seem to remember my posts. Sadly I can't recall any of yours. I wonder why.

Grendel

Why don't you go to any games? I have my reasons, just curious about yours? Do you mean home and away?

I decided to boycott all games. I believe some compromise should and could have been achieved by sisu to stay in the city. To suggest there was no alternative was as absurd as ACL suggesting they care about the club.

I boycott everything to do with all of them.

Hercules

I decided to boycott all games. I believe some compromise should and could have been achieved by sisu to stay in the city. To suggest there was no alternative was as absurd as ACL suggesting they care about the club.

I boycott everything to do with all of them.

Close to my sentiments. I think SISU dropped a major bollock by not publicly fighting tooth and claw to get back to the Ricoh on a temporary basis until their new stadium was built. Had they done so, ACL would have been very exposed.

Still going to away games, though. That's where I can support the *team* without caring about politics.

skybluetony176

to be serious for a minute though Grendel. i know what you mean about clueless fools on here. some clueless fool has tried starting a rumour that i live in Scunthorpe when i am infact from Rugby, although i have also lived in Coventry. never Scunthorpe though.

Users who are viewing this thread