I'm sisu's biggest fan (3 Viewers)

Grendel

to be serious for a minute though Grendel. i know what you mean about clueless fools on here. some clueless fool has tried starting a rumour that i live in Scunthorpe when i am infact from Rugby, although i have also lived in Coventry. never Scunthorpe though.

There are two tossers on here called Tony and its very easy to get them mixed up

Grendel

georgehudson

the dilemma is, where, & in what proportions do you place the blame,
everyone has their own view, clouded by their own acceptance or rejection of what we are fed,
in the way of opinion,
so therefore why not have yet another poll,
the protagonists being;

the FA,
the FL,
CCC,
ACL,
Sisu,
AHT,
a.n.other,

then apportion a % against each,
just an idea,

& let's all sing together

Nick

Administrator
the dilemma is, where, & in what proportions do you place the blame,
everyone has their own view, clouded by their own acceptance or rejection of what we are fed,
in the way of opinion,
so therefore why not have yet another poll,
the protagonists being;

the FA,
the FL,
CCC,
ACL,
Sisu,
AHT,
a.n.other,

then apportion a % against each,
just an idea,

& let's all sing together

Why does there have to be a mathematical formula to work out a percentage? All sides have to take some of the blame!

georgehudson

quite so nick, but in the various opinions of persons, some will be more to blame than others,
& given those options how would your % votes go ?

Nick

Administrator
quite so nick, but in the various opinions of persons, some will be more to blame than others,
& given those options how would your % votes go ?

To be honest I haven't sat.and worked them out. I don't think many people will have but at least people are starting to see that even though sisu have made many faults, none of the other parties are innocent.

Grendel

Mr Stench, tee hee hee. Your funny Grumble. :wave:

Which as ever is why I said it. After all SHITSU, Grendul and Scrotium are side splitting in the extreme.

Tobias Fünke

I decided to boycott all games. I believe some compromise should and could have been achieved by sisu to stay in the city. To suggest there was no alternative was as absurd as ACL suggesting they care about the club.

I boycott everything to do with all of them.
Could you boycott this forum?
Oh sorry I have a low post count so my opinion isn't valid.

letsallsingtogether

Oh yes they are the main party are innocent......The fans...

To be honest I haven't sat.and worked them out. I don't think many people will have but at least people are starting to see that even though sisu have made many faults, none of the other parties are innocent.

Astute

Which as ever is why I said it. After all SHITSU, Grendul and Scrotium are side splitting in the extreme.

Get it right. You are Grendull.

BTW thanks for such a good thread. My 12 hr night shift was dragging a bit.

lewys33

Look at me Mummy! Loooook! I'm dancing.

Let's hope you dance better than you contribute on here Mr Stench.

3443930495_1e8a5b2bb7.jpg

frabz-OH-NO-YOU-DITTENT-2e3af8.jpg

Nonleagueherewecome

Godiva

Odd, I'd have thought you'd have been pissed off with him for trying to claim your title..

I'm not. He's just posturing - we all know that title is mine alone and nobody is even close to be able to take it from me.
Les Reid tried in that sneaky interview, but clearly he's not in my league.
I am sisu's greatest fan.

The Reverend Skyblue

I feel Grendel is a passionate fan just like the majority on here. His comments are largely what I agree with but the only area he can let himself down is sometimes he can not accept why other posters have a different view to him.

I have had a run in with him,it was late at night and I was bloody frustrated and it went a bit too far but I apologised to him for that, which he accepted, but if he could be more understanding of other viewpoints, his way of thinking/opinions could be more accepted and taken on board by others on here

All in all his opinion is just as important as others, and it would be really dull on here if we all agreed ,its the way he does it that grates people sometimes ,in my humble opinion

Nick

Administrator
I feel Grendel is a passionate fan just like the majority on here. His comments are largely what I agree with but the only area he can let himself down is sometimes he can not accept why other posters have a different view to him.

I have had a run in with him,it was late at night and I was bloody frustrated and it went a bit too far but I apologised to him for that, which he accepted, but if he could be more understanding of other viewpoints, his way of thinking/opinions could be more accepted and taken on board by others on here

All in all his opinion is just as important as others, and it would be really dull on here if we all agreed ,its the way he does it that grates people sometimes ,in my humble opinion

He does sometimes tend to put a good point across and proves people wrong, but then insults them which kind of ruins it! :facepalm:

kevinleftpeg

slightly off topic Grendel but I see you have a 'Marillion' avatar. I always thought 'Fish' should have had a short back & sides because he looked a right knob ed with his long receeding barnet.

However, back to base.

I do like your commentary on our Club.
It makes me realise that my Missus aint that bad afterall......... & she talks some god damn serious pony! And do you know what? She actually thinks she has a valid point all the time. You could not make it up!

lewys33

Perhaps they can answer a question then. Why don't I go to any games? Why still do I give no money to my beloved hedge fund?

That is 2 questions. Anyway I will try my best to answer them for you.

1. I don't know. You should ask yourself.

2. I don't know. You should ask yourself.

ohitsaidwalker king power

This post started originally began with-

Incorrect - the reason for the comment is to expose the irrational thought process that anyone would "love" a hedge fund. It's not me seeking attention when at least 4 people have called me the usual names, one called me a liar and one poor chap who passively agreed with me was labelled as my boyfriend.

Grendel

Incorrect - the reason for the comment is to expose the irrational thought process that anyone would "love" a hedge fund. It's not me seeking attention when at least 4 people have called me the usual names, one called me a liar and one poor chap who passively agreed with me was labelled as my boyfriend.

No that wasn't the opening post?

Ripbuster

Try page 2 this thread...;)

Users who are viewing this thread