Ifollow (2 Viewers)

AOM

Have had absolutely no problems with ifollow at all this year, and my internet is usually pretty slow.

Just things about the service itself piss me off a bit, like the cutting of commentary over half time and full time for repetitive ads and the strange replay timings that interrupt the match, but guess they can't really be helped!

Sick Boy

The customer service is still as bad as ever, it’s easily the worst I’ve ever experienced, and that includes the Italian public offices.

wingy

The customer service is still as bad as ever, it’s easily the worst I’ve ever experienced, and that includes the Italian public offices.
Don't you find all commerce these day's is hugely stacked to favour the provider rather than the consumer, it's extremely easy for them to keep you at arm's length ,fob punter's off, delay, delay, delay etc .
Not just talking about football,City etc.
Utilities all-sorts .
Flips me over edge if I have to deal with such matters, to the point of almost mental meltdown, I have to let my daughter handle all those type of aspects these days was a huge barrier for me when I got ill a couple of year's ago .
Hold the line you're 8th in the que , play a little Vivaldi , you will be dealt with in approximately 20 minutes on our 0800 premium line's .
While you're there what about trying our unique premium product , upgrade etc .
Pah 😡

Sick Boy

Don't you find all commerce these day's is hugely stacked to favour the provider rather than the consumer, it's extremely easy for them to keep you at arm's length ,fob punter's off, delay, delay, delay etc .
Utilities all-sorts .
Flips me over edge if I have to deal with such matters, to the point of almost mental meltdown, I have to let my daughter handle all those type of aspects these days was a huge barrier for me when I got ill a couple of year's ago .
Hold the line you're 8th in the que , play a little Vivaldi , you will be dealt with in approximately 20 minutes on our 0800 premium line's .
Pah 😡
I find the opposite is true usually - it’s what iFollow is so bad, I am pretty good at complaining though.
I think you’d explode if you lived here, the public offices are a nightmare, you get told 5 different things by 5 different people and they’re all wrong 😂😂

Sky Blue Harry H

Haha - makes me think of Tim Parks and his books !!

#skybluegialloblu

BornSlippySkyBlue

I find the opposite is true usually - it’s what iFollow is so bad, I am pretty good at complaining though.
I think you’d explode if you lived here, the public offices are a nightmare, you get told 5 different things by 5 different people and they’re all wrong 😂😂
Love Italy as a place to visit. The people are so welcoming (in Le Marche at least), beautiful place, food great etc, but living their must be interesting...

Brighton Sky Blue

Utilities all-sorts .
Pah 😡

Just more people wanting money for not actually doing anything.

olderskyblue

Is there a way to cast it from an iPad to a Samsung tv.? my Samsung doesn’t have Apple TV, and I’ve tried a special app, all to no avail.
can’t even log in on the web browser on the tv.

stay_up_skyblues

Is there a way to cast it from an iPad to a Samsung tv.? my Samsung doesn’t have Apple TV, and I’ve tried a special app, all to no avail.

I think there is a cable you can buy (lightening cable?) that plugs into the charge point on the iPad and then into the hdmi on the telly. I’ve been told it mirrors whatever is on the iPad. They’re on Amazon. Disclaimer: I do not know if it definitely works with ifollow.

edit: and eBay

chiefdave

I think there is a cable you can buy (lightening cable?) that plugs into the charge point on the iPad and then into the hdmi on the telly. I’ve been told it mirrors whatever is on the iPad. They’re on Amazon. Disclaimer: I do not know if it definitely works with ifollow.
You can and they work brilliantly, until you fire up the ifollow app, then all you get is a blank screen.

Edit: this only happens with the ifollow and Sky apps so is definitely blocked. BT Sport, Premier Sport and pretty much everything else works with no issues.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Google chrome cast might do it. We use one on our main TV to stream from an iPhone as it’s not a smart TV. Never tried Ifollow on it as I get relegated to the bedroom to watch football and that is a smart TV.

olderskyblue

Google chrome cast might do it. We use one on our main TV to stream from an iPhone as it’s not a smart TV. Never tried Ifollow on it as I get relegated to the bedroom to watch football and that is a smart TV.

My Samsung is a smart TV, but doesnt have apple tv app. How do you get ifollow on yours?

BornSlippySkyBlue

You should be able to add the Apple TV app.
You can add the Apple TV app to new Samsung smart TV (think it was pre-installed on ours), but you can’t then use AirPlay to watch iFollow...

I have a TV with Chromcast. I can cast the ifollow tab from Chrome on my laptop to my TV no probs works very well.
Think if it works it’s a matter of luck rather than anything as they don’t support casting.

eastwoodsdustman

My Samsung is a smart TV, but doesnt have apple tv app. How do you get ifollow on yours?

I bought a new Smasung TV at the start of the season purely to get the matches on ifollow. If you press the 'source' button then a white box should appear in the bottom left corner saying 'source' with an arrow. scroll right to internet. then you log in to the ccfc website and ifollow from there.

Greggs

getting good at holding an ipad really close to my face

olderskyblue

You should be able to add the Apple TV app.
Mine is just over 3 years old, I think they introduced that from 2018 onwards. I can’t find the app to download

olderskyblue

I bought a new Smasung TV at the start of the season purely to get the matches on ifollow. If you press the 'source' button then a white box should appear in the bottom left corner saying 'source' with an arrow. scroll right to internet. then you log in to the ccfc website and ifollow from there.
Tried that It won’t allow me to login. Fine on my tablet. Same ID, password

Johhny Blue

I wasn’t sure what you meant so I googled “Smasung”. It took me to CCFCforlife’s Facebook page

olderskyblue

Can you mirror your phone/tablet screen onto the tv? If you pair the tablet and tv to each other via Bluetooth you can then mirror the screen Ito the tv
No, it doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread