Ifollow (4 Viewers)

Woolly68

Anyone else having a problem with iFollow for tonight’s game. Paid for a video pass, received the confirmation email and just tried the app and there’s nothing there for tonight just my radio pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same for me. Live chat were useless. Said it was ok but wasn’t. No option on the iFollow CCFC app, just audio even though I have paid £10 for a video pass. When you click on live match centre on CCFC website it works for about 20 seconds and then black screen. I have emailed them asking for full refund, I expect nothing less. Suggest everyone does the same

D

Deleted member 4439

was working, the crashed, now I've got a black screen and the circle going aound, doing nowt.

Suffolkskyblue

Same for me. Live chat were useless. Said it was ok but wasn’t. No option on the iFollow CCFC app, just audio even though I have paid £10 for a video pass. When you click on live match centre on CCFC website it works for about 20 seconds and then black screen. I have emailed them asking for full refund, I expect nothing less. Suggest everyone does the same

Already done! Try and do the right thing and it backfires on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

jeez, it was working and now its crashed again, it's a feckin joke!

BornSlippySkyBlue

It actually lists all 23 of our home games as not available! 🤨
I assume it’s because they’re on Sky Championship or whatever, which I thought was a red-button thing (and therefore not available on now tv), but if it’s accurate does it just apply to non-season ticket holders or what?

Woolly68

I always watch via the EFL app on my iPad . Never had a problem with iFollow in last 2 seasons until tonight. Normally pay for the game on the ifollow section of the Club website and then it comes up on the app on the iPad as an upcoming game video pass and then just click on it. That simple. Worked perfectly against Bristol City.

Woolly68

Not sure if it is just a coincidence but my iPad needed a software update so I ran it (because I was getting nowhere watching the game) and lo and behold I can watch it now. It works.

Maybe those who are struggling to watch it on their iPads just need to run the apple software update. It worked for me.

Woolly68

Scratch that theory. My iPhone hasn’t had the software update and am now able to see it. IFollow must have corrected the problem just before half time. I’m still going to get a refund from the bastards.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Not sure if it is just a coincidence but my iPad needed a software update so I ran it (because I was getting nowhere watching the game) and lo and behold I can watch it now. It works.

Maybe those who are struggling to watch it on their iPads just need to run the apple software update. It worked for me.
Could be as simple as that as part of the update process, it reboots your iPad. Turning things off and back on again literally is the first thing to try whenever things don’t work (first restart the app and if no joy, then the computer).

Always the first thing I try.

ajsccfc

There's a bit of a backlash against it on Twitter accusing people of snitching and hurting fans and that kind of thing which I'm not convinced about, but I'd have thought anyway that when one avenue of streaming disappears another pops up in their place very quickly

shmmeee

There's a bit of a backlash against it on Twitter accusing people of snitching and hurting fans and that kind of thing which I'm not convinced about, but I'd have thought anyway that when one avenue of streaming disappears another pops up in their place very quickly

Yeah they can all fuck off. Why should I pay more so they can freeload?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

In 6 years I've missed 11 Coventry city matches in all competitions... I don't feel guilty about watching streams for 1 season, I've already purchased my season ticket... I feel fine with my decision

The streams you report will continue to go up after they're taken down.. Youre wasting you're time

Do we get a pass if the games on sky and we watch a stream, I'm assuming so as this argument is completely all over the place and revolves around self interest
Money clearly isn't a problem then if you've managed to miss only 11 games in 6 years. Weird take to spend £20 + travel + potential food/booze (you may not do this), to every away game but not part with £10 to legally stream a game with the club taking a lot of the money.

Nick

Administrator

Has he been found out then?

It was obvious that they are checking up on it when random numbers kept appearing during the games.

mark82

Apparently the Facebook stream has been reported and shut down permanently.

There will be others that pop up. Can never cut it out completely, but at least if they do this some may at least go towards paying for iFollow instead so it doesn't get cut mid-game.

shmmeee

There will be others that pop up. Can never cut it out completely, but at least if they do this some may at least go towards paying for iFollow instead so it doesn't get cut mid-game.

It’s all about reliability. If people know the game could get cut at any moment they’ll be less likely to rely on illegal streams.

pusbccfc

Just found out Oggy Oi was running a Patreon page.

Surely people aren't paying him to stream it over the club?

pusbccfc

For years CCFC have only had big crowds when tickets are given away for a fiver.

Does not surprise me one bit that people would stream a match each week illegally.

mark82

Where does £700 come from? Surely at most it would be £430 for league games, then an odd few cup games. Sure people wouldn't even flinch at spending £10 - £20 a week in the pub but won't spend that to watch games legally.

Nick

Administrator
Where does £700 come from? Surely at most it would be £430 for league games, then an odd few cup games. Sure people wouldn't even flinch at spending £10 - £20 a week in the pub but won't spend that to watch games legally.

Again, just get a season pass to watch league games.....

Users who are viewing this thread