Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
If you have paid then it will just appear as "Watch Now" about 40 minutes before kickoff.

oldfiver

Has anyone received their voucher for the game tonight yet?

Coventry City will not be sending out different redeemable codes for each game - Season Ticket holders will be provided access simply by logging in to their iFollow account each match going forward.

Reactions: vow

ccfc92

Coventry City will not be sending out different redeemable codes for each game - Season Ticket holders will be provided access simply by logging in to their iFollow account each match going forward.

When I log in, it asks to subscribe then tries to charge £10?

I have a Championship membership plus season ticket.

AOM

I haven't tried yet, but I believe it's roughly an hour before kick off the stream is available

AOM

* Access will show once you have logged in on iFollow from around 1 hour before kick-off. Fans will not be e-mailed seperately regarding watching on iFollow.

Just seen this :)

skyblueexile

i got game saturday - at half time went to check emails and luclily couldnt get back on

rebooted twice got in touch with providere who said with 10 mins left when they teventually replied it was my fault????????????????????

end of story - no I then messaged but got no responce

*****y useless wont be going on again

yes I am a dinosaur on computers but gave no help at all

//////////////////

oldfiver

Have you registered with IFOLLOW?

Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off

ccfc92

Have you registered with IFOLLOW?

Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off

Yes, it's just the first home game I haven't watched on TV, so wasn't sure about if I had to enter a code or do something.

All my other ifollow games were away games.

pipkin73

I think all or most championship midweek games are on sky via the red button. But they should be available on Ifollow... didn't the club also say that some midweek away games would be available free for STHs?
It's only weeks when there are Champions League games on. I had this discussion on here before and kept getting shot down and told we will see.
Sky done a deal with the EFL before last season as they had nothing to show, so for weeks with CL games they signed a new deal that gave them all Championship games.
On a Tuesday they can show 2 via Sky Sports Football/Main Event and Sky Sports Arena and 1 on a Wednesday via Sky Sports Football/Main Event. The rest via red button.
On weeks with no Champions League games they can only show the one championship game a day as per normal.
Games on Sky Sports Red Button are available via ifollow or the teams own streaming site.

Mucca Mad Boys

It's only weeks when there are Champions League games on. I had this discussion on here before and kept getting shot down and told we will see.
Sky done a deal with the EFL before last season as they had nothing to show, so for weeks with CL games they signed a new deal that gave them all Championship games.
On a Tuesday they can show 2 via Sky Sports Football/Main Event and Sky Sports Arena and 1 on a Wednesday via Sky Sports Football/Main Event. The rest via red button.
On weeks with no Champions League games they can only show the one championship game a day as per normal.
Games on Sky Sports Red Button are available via ifollow or the teams own streaming site.

Does this apply to Now TV at all?

ccfc92

Does red button coverage start straight away on Sky sports?

As in 7.00pm when the Norwich v Birmingham game coverage starts?

the rumpo kid

I'm trying to watch on sky via the red button, however my son has it on his PS so question is which is the red button for sky on the ps controller, I'm old!

speedie87

First good sign of night got ifollow to work.

Need to decide now whether better in hd but dodgy movement via I follow , or non hd on sky. Think no Eakin is going to swing it for me!

rob9872

You already have access to this match.... now what? Presumably wait and it will appear

Frostie

"Visit the Live Match Centre...to access the match"

Get to Live Match Centre & only link is 'Buy Tickets'

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread