Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

ifollow 2019/20

Well it's you

Well it's you and your package so you can just tell me lol

Believe it’s £50 for 12months. All sports including ifollow, pay per view and all sports channels plus 3pm kick offs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well it's you

Well it's you and your package so you can just tell me lol

F1229A61-AD5D-458F-9DF0-00FACD063CDF.webp

I got a month to test on iPhone. Set up was great, I was being a moron and they helped me through it with more patience than I would’ve.

Didn’t try the ifollow cos you need a year, but quality and selection on TV was good. Only didn’t keep it cos you can’t use it with ChromeCast and that’s my entire setup. Plus felt guilty about the club not getting cash.
 
View attachment 12944

I got a month to test on iPhone. Set up was great, I was being a moron and they helped me through it with more patience than I would’ve.

Didn’t try the ifollow cos you need a year, but quality and selection on TV was good. Only didn’t keep it cos you can’t use it with ChromeCast and that’s my entire setup. Plus felt guilty about the club not getting cash.

I have one at the moment with everything all in including vpn, only thing missing is ifollow... 85 pound a year.. HD quality etc etc

Hard to understand why people still pay out for sky and all the extras with what's available
 
I have one at the moment with everything all in including vpn, only thing missing is ifollow... 85 pound a year.. HD quality etc etc

Hard to understand why people still pay out for sky and all the extras with what's available
Or get all that for cheaper with Wicked TV
 
Is the game tonight on ifollow?

8218a6302c64e81276bf19dc4dc53081.jpg



Yea


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
View attachment 12944

I got a month to test on iPhone. Set up was great, I was being a moron and they helped me through it with more patience than I would’ve.

Didn’t try the ifollow cos you need a year, but quality and selection on TV was good. Only didn’t keep it cos you can’t use it with ChromeCast and that’s my entire setup. Plus felt guilty about the club not getting cash.

Have you got iFollow working with Chromecast? I don’t get the icon to cast for some reason?
 
Have you got iFollow working with Chromecast? I don’t get the icon to cast for some reason?

Not the app on iPhone. Only watched three games so far, one I failed and the other two I wasn’t at home so was just on my phone anyway. Gonna try it tonight with a UK game and my laptop. Not holding out much hope TBH, but it worked OK last season.
 
Not working at all for me this evening - cannot even sign on. I've checked my VPN which is working fine (where am I? into Google); even tried incognito in case it has dropped a cookie onto my machine. Anyone else getting issues?
 
I’ve used my free code so am on UK iFollow but it’s working perfectly (well, random freezes aside). Casting to ChromeCast from my laptop.
 
Wasted my voucher on that rubbish and then had to listen to some arsehole from Wasps at half time.
 
my live feed didnt work first time but refreshing page got it working
 
For the first time this season my iFollow worked great, no freezing or sound issues. It won't work on internet explorer so used google chrome
 
Is Internet Explorer even a thing any more?
They prefer to use "Edge" must be some kind of branding exercise as I don't think theres really any difference? FWIW, you can get some VPN plug ins for Chrome which I believe work, though can be laggy.
 
While on the subject of iFollow can anyone advise the best VPN (free ideally) for laptop and how to use it?!
 
These refund codes we all got the other week. Can they be use for any game? Like a Saturday home game?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom