If we get promoted (4 Viewers)

wingy

LOving the direction this thread has taken. B-)

covcity4life

Let's be honest here. They're still hanging by a string on the stadium issue. We could just as easily be back where we were in 2 years time (we could be in the Prem then, at least we'd find a better ground share).

They've appointed Mowbray and he seems to be responsible for most of the improvements.

When they have ensured we have a home for the foreseeable future, I'll accept we can put things behind us. At the moment they are on temporary reprieve pending sorting the stadium in my eyes.

But it's not pressing right now, we are near the top of the league for the first time in my lifetime, I'm going to enjoy it and worry about where we'll be playing later.

any issues with stadium are down to the council

SkyBlueZack

The problem is we get promoted and continue to live within our means there will be some fans on their back for not burdening the club with debt and buying 2 or 3 players. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about 2 or 3 players to be funded to secure promotion. I personally would just be happy seeing the academy flourish. The club not being loaded with any more debt. The club starting to feel a pillar of the community. Something that unites people in a common goal. Essentially for SISU to step back and employ the right people to do the right job. That would be enough for me. I don't want my clubs future being threatend through egos or debt as has been the case in the past. That in my eyes is progress

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sisu :thinking about:...... C soo:thinking about:..... See saw:thinking about:.......See Sue:thinking about:....... Nope. Whichever way I pronounce it, I just can't think who they are? I think they may be someone I couldn't give two shits about a few years ago, but I'm not one to hold a grudge.
:sarcasm:

Monners

I clearly have moved on as I ignored Fisher in the pub before the Chesterfield game (along with most others) - not sure it would have been the same a couple of years back, when he may have been on the end of some choice comments (that would have shown him)

Having been brought up as a Catholic (a God fearing Irish one at that), I have given up on the forgiveness thing as it doesn't really get me anywhere. Draw a line and move on is now the mantra

Users who are viewing this thread