If no ground agreement (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

60582c2fb56220cb4c044effd9f83ba6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exactly it's irrelevant. Our ability to convince the FL that we can return is what is relevant

Grendel

Well I'm looking forward to this glorious future when we still have all our players on L1 wages but no ground, no academy, no place in the FL, no place anywhere in the pyramid.

Tony doesn't care. As long as he can point his stick as sisu anything is a price worth paying. Jolly japes in Tonyland.

stupot07

Do you agree that another Northampton scenario will have similar crowds?
If its that or being expelled from the league and ceasing to exist, then yes I would, and I would go unlike last time, because it would have been wasps decision to kick us out. It ain't gonna happen, wasos gave the council assurances....

stupot07

Exactly it's irrelevant. Our ability to convince the FL that we can return is what is relevant
Its not irrelevant. We wouldnt be making the choice to move, the FL would be sympathetic and allow us to temporary move.

I don't get that your agenda is here. Its just scaremongering nonsense.

dongonzalos

No one would choose to would they unless it's the doomsday scenario. Then I would choose it and even if it's at a location that I could hardly get to would financially commit as it becomes a matter of exist or die.

Moving to Northampton would be a slower death that may cost you more money. If you cannot get players on contracts moved on quick enough.
I think as a businessman you would looking at an option that costs you least in both reputation and money.
Liquidation or Northampton fits neither

dongonzalos

If its that or being expelled from the league and ceasing to exist, then yes I would, and I would go unlike last time, because it would have been wasps decision to kick us out. It ain't gonna happen, wasos gave the council assurances....

Ok so we are agreed that we will likely have crowds 1000-2000.

Do you agree that SISU want the club to pay for itself and do not want to fund it?

stupot07

Ok so we are agreed that we will likely have crowds 1000-2000.

Do you agree that SISU want the club to pay for itself and do not want to fund it?
Yes, but that is irrelevant. If they had to because wasps won't negotiate, the FL will allow us to temporary move and we will go. Whether thats good business or not, didn't atop them last time.

dongonzalos

Its not irrelevant. We wouldnt be making the choice to move, the FL would be sympathetic and allow us to temporary move.

I don't get that your agenda is here. Its just scaremongering nonsense.

Some would say the Scaremongers are those suggesting we would move to the likes of Northampton again. I am far from scaremongering I am merely pointing out. That whether the FL allow it or not we wouldn't

stupot07

Some would say the Scaremongers are those suggesting we would move to the likes of Northampton again. I am far from scaremongering I am merely pointing out. That whether the FL allow it or not we wouldn't
No ones suggesting we will move to Northampton, that's come from Simon Gilbert, no one had mentioned it until he wrote to the MPs , FL, FA and club. So simon is the scaremongerer.

We will not be going to move to Northampton by choice, we will only go if wasos refuse to negotiate and we literally have nowhere to play.

dongonzalos

Yes, but that is irrelevant. If they had to because wasps won't negotiate, the FL will allow us to temporary move and we will go. Whether thats good business or not, didn't atop them last time.

Ok so we agree we will have crowds of 1000-2000
We agree SISU want the club self funded
(Last time we did the move to break ACL, not an incentive this time)
So if we do it the squad including contracts we still need to honour we need to be paid for by crowds of 2000 or less.
So if we do manage to move everyone on in time if we are really lucky we will break even and get relegated probably twice.
Alternatively and more likely it will cost SISU money and we will have no chance of promotion.

SISU will not want that so they will face choices

Do you agree that the legal action is more important to SISU than the football club itself is?

dongonzalos

No ones suggesting we will move to Northampton, that's come from Simon Gilbert, no one had mentioned it until he wrote to the MPs , FL, FA and club. So simon is the scaremongerer.

We will not be going to move to Northampton by choice, we will only go if wasos refuse to negotiate and we literally have nowhere to play.

That's where I disagree we won't go there at all in my opinion

skybluetony176

Tony doesn't care. As long as he can point his stick as sisu anything is a price worth paying. Jolly japes in Tonyland.

It's going to happen then is it?

Like Italia said, wasps will offer us something temporary and like Stu said, that's why I'm not panicking.

You seemed to have taken a completely hypothetical conversation about something that hasn't and won't happen, taken it as gospel that it will happen and then decided on my behalf what I will be feeling when it happens, which it won't.

You've surpassed SBK's car analogy. Well done. You're officially a genius.

stupot07

Ok so we agree we will have crowds of 1000-2000
We agree SISU want the club self funded
(Last time we did the move to break ACL, not an incentive this time)
So if we do it the squad including contracts we still need to honour we need to be paid for by crowds of 2000 or less.
So if we do manage to move everyone on in time if we are really lucky we will break even and get relegated probably twice.
Alternatively and more likely it will cost SISU money and we will have no chance of promotion.

SISU will not want that so they will face choices

Do you agree that the legal action is more important to SISU than the football club itself is?

Ah, your agenda becomes clear. Subtlety shift blame for wasps not wanting to negotiate onto sisu using the "legal noise", and therefore pushing any possible move to Northampton as a choice by sisu despite wasos refusing to negotiate.

The " legal noise" excuse is bullshit, wasps just want to distress the football club and force it into accepting a last minute shite deal when they are at their most desperate and have no choice but to accept. We should be angry at wasps, instead of trying to shift this particular blame on sisu.

dongonzalos

Ah, your agenda becomes clear. Subtlety shift blame for wasps not wanting to negotiate onto sisu using the "legal noise", and therefore pushing any possible move to Northampton as a choice by sisu despite wasos refusing to negotiate.

The " legal noise" excuse is bullshit, wasps just want to distress the football club and force it into accepting a last minute shite deal when they are at their most desperate and have no choice but to accept. We should be angry at wasps, instead of trying to shift this particular blame on sisu.

No all of the above is bollox and not what I am saying.....

So so far we have agreed
a move like Northampton will be in front of 2000 or less crowds.

SISU want the club to be self funded. Such a move is likely to cost money. They would never get rid of all the players they would need to in time for it not to cost money.

The move last time had a purpose of leaving the Ricoh empty. (No longer a possibility)

Such a move and staying self funded would lead to relegations.

The club would at a minimum need to put forward a one million pound bond guaranteeing a return to the "Coventry Area"

The only reason people seem to think SISU are still in charge of the club is it is self funded and a promotion is a realistic possibility. So it's worth the gamble whilst awaiting the outcome of the legal action.

The legal action is more important than the club.

I do not believe you need to own the club to continue with the legal action.

If a move away both costs money and means no chance of a promotion. Why would you do it if you were SISU.

If you had no other options you would be better off putting the club into admin and continuing the legal battles. Rather than move away.

It's only worth it if the move is local and the club can continue to self fund

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Well I'm looking forward to this glorious future when we still have all our players on L1 wages but no ground, no academy, no place in the FL, no place anywhere in the pyramid.

Weird isn't it? The scenario, as predicted 4 years ago by NLHWC and myself. :(

Users who are viewing this thread