Idiots 2 (2 Viewers)

Grendel

what wonderful vocabulary you have for such a high flying executive
you really are a vile and bitter man

Actually I prefer lager these days - as for old council jack he deserves all he gets.

Grendel

Oh I am in fits of laughter at your pathetic distraction from your embarrassment of filth

You spend your whole time on here spitting and snarling at anyone who challenges you.

For a season ticket holder you seem to offer very little comments on actual games.

Hang around in the sewer with Council Jack and Covman if you like. Hope you enjoy the company.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So how will it get change and achieve anything?

There are plenty of people who think SISU will be fined and not CCFC. There is no logic to it or thought behind it. People were jumping around happy like it was the best thing ever. It seems to be past protest and just people seeing what they can get away with doing. There wasn't any message to it. At least with protests like the coffin they have a message behind them and some thought going into them and didn't disrupt a game.

Have you ever seen the reaction like today between fans? It's all well and good people saying nothing happened.
I sit in block 21. There were dozens of people who stood up and sarcastically clapped those who had thrown threw tennis balls. It happened and anyone who says it didn't either didn't see it or is denying it. I'm not sure whether the threat of a fine really has any impact whatsoever on what supporters will do,irrespective of whether one believes SISU or CCFC will be fined. After what has gone on during the tenure of SISU I don't think supporters will lose any further sleep over a possible fine for the club. If I've been diagnosed with a terminal illness I'm not going to care quite so much about a £30 parking ticket.

Nick

Administrator
I sit in block 21. There were dozens of people who stood up and sarcastically clapped those who had thrown threw tennis balls. It happened and anyone who says it didn't either didn't see it or is denying it. I'm not sure whether the threat of a fine really has any impact whatsoever on what supporters will do,irrespective of whether one believes SISU or CCFC will be fined. After what has gone on during the tenure of SISU I don't think supporters will lose any further sleep over a possible fine for the club. If I've been diagnosed with a terminal illness I'm not going to care quite so much about a £30 parking ticket.

It's not really the same thing is it as being ill and getting a parking ticket.

It's the same as you being angry about somebody getting a bit of a kickin and showing your anger by walking over and giving them a couple of digs yourself.

There is no logic to it, all it achieved was that massive division which will get worse and worse the more it happens.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's not really the same thing is it as being ill and getting a parking ticket.

It's the same as you being angry about somebody getting a bit of a kickin and showing your anger by walking over and giving them a couple of digs yourself.

You can either ignore it and let it go on or do something about it . If you do something about it you run the risk of bringing harm on yourself. if you don't you may wish you had. That's a choice you have to make.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

While it did not help it did not hinder,players inadequacies seen to that I did not hear to many fans complaining at them but I do think some protests need to be kept up sooner or later the drip drip effect will make some more people sit up and take notice perhaps M P's( local ones have been very silent) by the way can you list your idea's for future protests

Nick

Administrator
You can either ignore it and let it go on or do something about it . If you do something about it you run the risk of bringing harm on yourself. if you don't you may wish you had. That's a choice you have to make.

Ignore what, the guy getting a kickin? Again, you don't walk over and give him a dig as well to show your outrage that he had been given a kickin.

Nick

Administrator
While it did not help it did not hinder,players inadequacies seen to that I did not hear to many fans complaining at them but I do think some protests need to be kept up sooner or later the drip drip effect will make some more people sit up and take notice perhaps M P's( local ones have been very silent) by the way can you list your idea's for future protests

Again, it did hinder didn't it? So it didn't help, but it hindered.

skybluesam66

i think the protest needs to be taken to the owners - make life uncomfortable for them - make it personal, just as they have made it personal against ccfc

Wheelfass

I'm a season ticket holder and I'd happily have every game for the rest of the season abandoned due to protests. I haven't been on the pitch, thrown a flare and I'm not NOPM in any way. I wouldn't tell others what they should or shouldn't be doing.
It's just my opinion, but by doing nothing we would be seen as at least condoning the way the club is being run. It probably doesn't influence SISU to any extent, but people want to get their voices heard.
They will go eventually, and one way or another CCFC will not die.
I feel mainly that way too, probably a little more radical in thinking but the sentiment is the same.
Well done fore posting your views.

letsallsingtogether

No, it's just pointing out to people who think it is going to be getting SISU a fine that it isn't. Educating people a bit more.

Again, I am not blaming the trust for today. More calling on them a bit to point things out in statements so people aren't throwing tennis balls on happy in the thought that Joy is going to be getting a letter fining her for example.
Nick just read the comments on facebook.
These people organising the latest demos think the trust is lame for not backing them, they are not going to take any notice what the trust say.
They also don't care who foots the bill. This is going to get ugly more and more are joining the bandwagon.
They are already planning Tuesday night FFS, they believe it needs to be visual as well as disruptive.

TBH this was always going to happen, after all the peaceful protests were laughed at as pathetic etc from people like yourself so what do you expect.

Nick

Administrator
Nick just read the comments on facebook.
These people organising the latest demos think the trust is lame for not backing them, they are not going to take any notice what the trust say.
They also don't care who foots the bill. This is going to get ugly more and more are joining the bandwagon.
They are already planning Tuesday night FFS, they believe it needs to be visual as well as disruptive.

TBH this was always going to happen, after all the peaceful protests were laughed at as pathetic etc from people like yourself so what do you expect.

Again, I'm not blaming the trust for it and if they don't listen at least it was tried.

They aren't going to achieve anything apart from a massive division even more between fans, probably worse than Sixfields.

It just seems as if it isn't about protesting, it is about seeing what they can get away with and trouble they can cause. There is no message or logic to it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Ignore what, the guy getting a kickin? Again, you don't walk over and give him a dig as well to show your outrage that he had been given a kickin.
That analogy is nonsense. If I'm walking down the road and I see someone getting a kicking I'm hardly likely to join in with those dishing it out am I ? I walk on or I do something to help stop it.

Nick

Administrator
That analogy is nonsense. If I'm walking down the road and I see someone getting a kicking I'm hardly likely to join in with those dishing it out am I ? I walk on or I do something to help stop it.

It isn't nonsense, because people are showing their anger at SISU by joining in and giving the club a few jabs.

luwalla

you'd think they would have learnt from the whistling.... which made our defenders stop playing & led to last minute goal in a previous home match!! but no, throw tennis balls on during a MILWALL corner!!!!!

Anyone remember Pepe Reina and the beachball.... NOT AT YOUR OWN GOAL END GUYS !!!!!!!!!

I know the argument of "it shouldn't have affected our players, they still have a job to do" but we need every bit of hell we can get, not hinderance

letsallsingtogether

Again, I'm not blaming the trust for it and if they don't listen at least it was tried.

They aren't going to achieve anything apart from a massive division even more between fans, probably worse than Sixfields.

It just seems as if it isn't about protesting, it is about seeing what they can get away with and trouble they can cause. There is no message or logic to it.
Unfortunately you are probebly right they have given up on the club the life has been sucked out of us by these leeches.
If I am honest it takes a lot of restraint on my behalf that I don't join them, these owners have made me and others that angry with turning a blind eye to everything we hold dear they hold all us supporters in contempt like we owe them something and should take all the shit they throw at us.
You only have to listen to that Clown Fisher and that bitch Joy laughing at us like we are scum, sorry but the time is coming when the pressure cooker explodes and it won't be very far away.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It isn't nonsense, because people are showing their anger at SISU by joining in and giving the club a few jabs.
Perhaps then it would be far better if these supporters stayed away, kept their money in their pocket, and saved their terminally ill club a few thousand quid on fines.

letsallsingtogether

you'd think they would have learnt from the whistling.... which made our defenders stop playing & led to last minute goal in a previous home match!! but no, throw tennis balls on during a MILWALL corner!!!!!

Anyone remember Pepe Reina and the beachball.... NOT AT YOUR OWN GOAL END GUYS !!!!!!!!!

I know the argument of "it shouldn't have affected our players, they still have a job to do" but we need every bit of hell we can get, not hinderance
So do you believe we would have won that game if it hadn't of happened?
I don't believe it would have changed the result so we would have maybe lost 1-0 we are just not good enough.

Nick

Administrator
Unfortunately you are probebly right they have given up on the club the life has been sucked out of us by these leeches.
If I am honest it takes a lot of restraint on my behalf that I don't join them, these owners have made me and others that angry with turning a blind eye to everything we hold dear they hold all us supporters in contempt like we owe them something and should take all the shit they throw at us.
You only have to listen to that Clown Fisher and that bitch Joy laughing at us like we are scum, sorry but the time is coming when the pressure cooker explodes and it won't be very far away.

Surely you can see that while Fisher blames the fans for something, it only goes towards proving him right when they even give him a slight chance to be able to pin it on them?

Don't you think they would have been laughing at all of those fans stand up and applaud the other fans more than anything? Wouldn't it worry them more if everybody was giving it the "we love you city we do" and there was more behind it?

(No, I wasn't one of them as I was posting on here about the goal at the time but a lad by me was going mental and I have never heard a peep from him in 2 years)

Nick

Administrator
Nick still waiting for your suggestions for protests or does everyone just on their backsides and do nothing be honest did you stand up once when was asked if you hate SUSI bet you didn't.

Who asked me to stand up? Is that how things are judged, that if people stand up when asked by others during a match?

How many posts have there been over the past few weeks about protest ideas, they just get ignored don't they.

letsallsingtogether

Perhaps then it would be far better if these supporters stayed away, kept their money in their pocket, and saved their terminally ill club a few thousand quid on fines.
Thing is they have paid their money most of them are season ticket holders as we're the ones last week.

skybluesam66

does anybody care if fisher blames the fans
he has been shown on national media to be a prick - nobody takes him serious
somebody needs to shut him up for good

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Surely you can see that while Fisher blames the fans for something, it only goes towards proving him right when they even give him a slight chance to be able to pin it on them?

)
But Nick, you seem to forget one fundamental thing : nobody gives a toss what Fisher says. Why do you care about what he says? . If the pitch invasions etc bring a fine he'll no doubt tell us so. No doubt he'll tell us that we could have brought in a championship centre forward for that price. No one cares, Nick. What can he say or do that anyone wouldn't be surprised at ? What has he done for this club? Balanced the books? I could do that. I just get rid of staff. He and SISU are the cancer of this club and you're terrified of a fine.

Sky Blue Pete

does anybody care if fisher blames the fans
he has been shown on national media to be a prick - nobody takes him serious
somebody needs to shut him up for good
You're missing the point.
We must do something that affects fisher, Otium, Sisu etc etc not the team although it really doesn't matter now this season
I think there will be a lot of support in the football world if we could just get out our message .

skybluesam66

You're missing the point.
We must do something that affects fisher, Otomi etc etc not the team or even the club
I think there will be a lot of support in the football world if we could just get out our message .
agree - it needs to be personal, and affect their lives

Nick

Administrator
But Nick, you seem to forget one fundamental thing : nobody gives a toss what Fisher says. Why do you care about what he says? . If the pitch invasions etc bring a fine he'll no doubt tell us so. No doubt he'll tell us that we could have brought in a championship centre forward for that price. No one cares, Nick. What can he say or do that anyone wouldn't be surprised at ? What has he done for this club? Balanced the books? I could do that. I just get rid of staff. He and SISU are the cancer of this club and you're terrified of a fine.

It makes it easier for Fisher.

I'm not terrified of a fine, I don't see the logic at all in things like today as it didn't achieve anything at all in getting SISU Out, just making other fans pissed off. Then if it keeps happening it will be more and more.

How can people be angry about SISU not caring about CCFC and then expect them to care when the games are disrupted?

letsallsingtogether

Who asked me to stand up? Is that how things are judged, that if people stand up when asked by others during a match?

How many posts have there been over the past few weeks about protest ideas, they just get ignored don't they.
No they do not all have been talked about some are ongoing.
There are things going on around the clock not all are seen at the footy.
There is a lot of time and planning going it some of the ideas put forward.
Easy to suggest stuff when you dont have to do the footwork.

Nick

Administrator
No they do not all have been talked about some are ongoing.
There are things going on around the clock not all are seen at the footy.
There is a lot of time and planning going it some of the ideas put forward.
Easy to suggest stuff when you dont have to do the footwork.

I can't read minds though! :emoji_nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread