Ideas (1 Viewer)

lewys33

Everything is getting increasingly frustrating lately, and I think we need to start to take more action!

Are we just going to carry on bending? Or are we going to fight? OTHER CLUBS WOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS!!

I think there needs to be more protests, maybe we need to step it up a gear (not suggesting violence or crime etc.)

• March Through Northampton?

• Protest outside council house and then at sixfields (as has been mentioned before)?

• Protest at the FA?

ANY OTHER IDEAS?
The only way these people are going to listen is if we MAKE THEM NOTICE!

covcity4life

more charity games with legends on same day as ccfc fixtures

they will actually attract higher attendences than sixfields

then get cameras down there to report on it.

- more mass scale marches also make sense.

skybluebeduff

Problem is most City fans on here would rather just..... be here, infront of a screen, ranting with there fingers, then actually protest about the inept owners who have ruined the club they love.

Most know this to be true.

covmark

Problem is most City fans on here would rather just..... be here, infront of a screen, ranting with there fingers, then actually protest about the inept owners who have ruined the club they love.

No, most are beyond caring because a half arsed protest isn't going to make an iota of difference.

hill83

You are bang on for me. Protesting isn't going to achieve anything. Ribbons on a fence, standing on a hill, standing outside the council house. All ways of feeling like you are doing something but ultimately pointless and a huge waste of time. So I'd rather stick to not going to games and pop on here to take the piss every few days.

standupforcity

Everything is getting increasingly frustrating lately, and I think we need to start to take more action!

Are we just going to carry on bending? Or are we going to fight? OTHER CLUBS WOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS!!

I think there needs to be more protests, maybe we need to step it up a gear (not suggesting violence or crime etc.)

• March Through Northampton?

• Protest outside council house and then at sixfields (as has been mentioned before)?

• Protest at the FA?

ANY OTHER IDEAS?The only way these people are going to listen is if we MAKE THEM NOTICE!

I've said it too many times...in my opinion the only action we can take which MIGHT make a difference is to boycott all home games completely, or else launch a constant WHEN/WHY type protest from inside the stadium. Our action so far has been so tepid it's embarrassing!! Our passion seems non-existent!! Where is our united front? Why aren't we making life truly uncomfortable for sisu?? Do we really want next season to be more of the same??!! The lethargy among our fans is very sad, and one of the main reasons nothing has changed!

Nick

Administrator

Most fans will do things if they think it will make a difference :( Yes you can say "well if you don't try" but if you pretty much know it won't change anything then why bother?

It seems that some fans think other fans should protest to earn their respect in some way.

Fair play if people want to protest, I respect their ambition and drive, but if I don't think it will make much difference I wouldn't bother and I expect a lot are the same.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well, now that the SB Trust have been slagged off by Otiums latest idiot, Labovitch ....why don't they come out fighting....

mobilise!!

Use the fighting fund not for more cosy meetings down the squirrel, but how about raise more cash & add it to the fighting fund & spend it on....

1. A full page ad in the Daily Mirror.

2. A TV ad aired on Sky Sports during a high profile TV game.

3. a plane & banner combo.....a big banner reading "Send us to Coventry" being towed across the sky over Old Trafford just as the Manc derby kicks off

4. Resurrect my idea originally for the TV game against Sheff Utd.....Lets sell out Sixfields & then all walk out

Please feel free to poo poo all the above...

Nick

Administrator
Well, now that the SB Trust have been slagged off by Otiums latest idiot, Labovitch ....why don't they come out fighting....

mobilise!!

Use the fighting fund not for more cosy meetings down the squirrel, but how about raise more cash & add it to the fighting fund & spend it on....

1. A full page ad in the Daily Mirror.

2. A TV ad aired on Sky Sports during a high profile TV game.

3. a plane & banner combo.....a big banner reading "Send us to Coventry" being towed across the sky over Old Trafford just as the Manc derby kicks off

4. Resurrect my idea originally for the TV game against Sheff Utd.....Lets sell out Sixfields & then all walk out

Please feel free to poo poo all the above...

You can turn up to Sixfields for the Sheff Utd game if you like. Most will be going to Sheffield. :)

The question is, what will any of them achieve?

A mass walk out, it would get lots of press but the aim isn't press, it is getting us back to Coventry.

It is all well and good watching trends on surveys, getting a column in a news paper but media isn't the aim, getting us back to Coventry is.

jimmyhillsfanclub

You can turn up to Sixfields for the Sheff Utd game if you like. Most will be going to Sheffield. :)

The question is, what will any of them achieve?

A mass walk out, it would get lots of press but the aim isn't press, it is getting us back to Coventry.

It is all well and good watching trends on surveys, getting a column in a news paper but media isn't the aim, getting us back to Coventry is.

Ha...Yes, I meant my idea was originally for our first televised game against Sheff. Utd. earlier this season....but it doesn't read well.

Well, I know the aim is to get back to Coventry, but that can only happen if Sisu/Otium agree to pay or CCC/ACL agree to sell

...So we may as well all give up because as the wise amongst us know, SISU/Otium, CCC & ACL are all miserable childish twats of the highest order.

Feck it.

I'm off to rant on the BBC forum about the unjust & unfair nature of the latest childcare package announced by Nick Clegg.....wankers.

Nick

Administrator
I agree that a mass walk out would get media coverage and get hits on youtube etc but the question is would it make a difference? :(

skybluebeduff

in my opinion the only action we can take which MIGHT make a difference is to boycott all home games completely, or else launch a constant WHEN/WHY type protest from inside the stadium.

Why can't this be done?
Why can't the Sixfields attendees boycott just ONE game?

Nick

Administrator
I am pretty sure if they thought it would make a difference they would.

Also, how would "launching" a when / why protest in Sixfields bring us home?

skybluebeduff

I agree that a mass walk out would get media coverage and get hits on youtube etc but the question is would it make a difference? :(

No because people would have paid for there tickets, that's just giving away free money really.

IF all attendees boycotted one game, so the attendance was just away fans, that would be a big statement from the skyblue faithful, and we have the power to do it.

jimmyhillsfanclub

No because people would have paid for there tickets, that's just giving away free money really.

IF all attendees boycotted one game, so the attendance was just away fans, that would be a big statement from the skyblue faithful, and we have the power to do it.

no we don't.

You can't make people stay away from watching their team.....even if you don't agree with where they are watching them.

jimmyhillsfanclub

It's a shit choice lets be honest. One game surely wouldn't hurt?

I personally agree its a poor choice....I've never been to Sixfields but I don't have ANY issues with those that choose to attend....

..They are NOT the problem......lets try & not let this thread turn into another one of "those" threads....

So, back on topic.....do you have any ideas?

skybluepm2

Perhaps kidnap Fisher, bundle his fat carcass into the back of a van outside Sixfields and hold him hostage 35 miles away until Joy decides to the right thing and return us to the Ricoh? It's only fair..

skybluebeduff

What would it achieve though?

The same thing as playing at Sixfields is achieving.

Pain.

It would show the club that the fans really do always sing together, and we have the power to stop this bullshit once and for all.

Am I alone in this thought?

sky blue john

I am pretty sure if they thought it would make a difference they would.

Also, how would "launching" a when / why protest in Sixfields bring us home?

I would be up for doing a walk out of sixfields but it would have to be a televised game to have any effect.
Then congregate on the hill for some good old Sisu out chanting !!
Obviously we will get the same old whingers complaining it could effect the lads performance. But with nothing to play for now it doesn't matter this season.
Nick if your likely to respond with what will it achieve bollocks don't bother its boring now, we know you have given up !!!!!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
The same thing as playing at Sixfields is achieving.

Pain.

It would show the club that the fans really do always sing together, and we have the power to stop this bullshit once and for all.

Am I alone in this thought?

So it wouldn't actually achieve anything? You just want everybody to agree with you.

How do we have the power to stop it? If you post up ideas on how the fans can stop it, I am pretty sure 99% will be behind you if they think they will work.

Nick

Administrator
I would be up for doing a walk out of sixfields but it would have to be a televised game to have any effect.
Then congregate on the hill for some good old Sisu out chanting !!
Obviously we will get the same old whingers complaining it could effect the lads performance. But with nothing to play for now it doesn't matter this season.
Nick if your likely to respond with what will it achieve bollocks don't bother its boring now, we know you have given up !!!!!!!!!

No, it is a genuine question on what will things achieve, if people think they will achieve things they will back then, if they don't then they won't.

Surely the aim of any protest is to bring CCFC back to Coventry?

covcity4life

it would show everyone how pathetic it is that a club has a home game with 0 fans,and not because of any banning orders

skybluebeduff

I personally agree its a poor choice....I've never been to Sixfields but I don't have ANY issues with those that choose to attend....

..They are NOT the problem......lets try & not let this thread turn into another one of "those" threads....

So, back on topic.....do you have any ideas?

I have no real issues either with fans wanting to see there team, and vise-versa about us not attending.
I believe that if the attendees boycotted one game, it would make a difference. Panic would set in with SISU.

They would be in fear of what we do next, instead of us being in fear every single day of what they are doing.

shy_tall_knight

Any chance of getting the polish girls back on horseback, that was good and ticked so many boxes.

Swindon at Sixfields on Good Friday - a protest outside Sixfields - can't be inside. Wolves too many Yam Yams and it may kick off but a lot of their fans are loyal knowledgeable football fans and I'm sure would support a protest inside especially if they are already promoted.

Nick

Administrator
I have no real issues either with fans wanting to see there team, and vise-versa about us not attending.
I believe that if the attendees boycotted one game, it would make a difference. Panic would set in with SISU.

They would be in fear of what we do next, instead of us being in fear every single day of what they are doing.

In the ideal world SISU would be shitting themselves already with the attendances but in reality they don't give a shit, sadly :(

skybluepm2

Fisher does feel relatively comfortable during home games and no1 gives him any shit. Packing out that dump for one game and one game only full of hostility would at least make the powers that be aware that the people opposing them (circa 98% of our fan base) haven't gone away. He would certainly squirm with 5,000 'Why' and 'When' signs in front of his fat (albeit with new crafted bearded) face.

Or perhaps buy tickets in the Away end? I know this gives them money but it would re-iterate the fact that we aren't willing to attend Shitfields (I'm pretty certain they've got the message). Possibly get the opposition on board so there isn't any animosity between the 2 sets of supporters? Crewe at Sixfields wouldn't be a bad shout, they normally only bring about 3 anyway.

sky blue john

No, it is a genuine question on what will things achieve, if people think they will achieve things they will back then, if they don't then they won't.

Surely the aim of any protest is to bring CCFC back to Coventry?

Im losing the will to live just look at yourself how many times you have posted the same question. It can't be answered because nobody knows the outcome until it has been tried !!!
Nick what would you do or all of us as a collective that will achieve us getting back to cov ????????????????

Nick

Administrator
Fisher does feel relatively comfortable during home games and no1 gives him any shit. Packing out that dump for one game and one game only full of hostility would at least make the powers that be aware that the people opposing them (circa 98% of our fan base) haven't gone away. He would certainly squirm with 5,000 'Why' and 'When' signs in front of his fat (albeit with new crafted bearded) face.

Or perhaps buy tickets in the Away end? I know this gives them money but it would re-iterate the fact that we aren't willing to attend Shitfields (I'm pretty certain they've got the message). Possibly get the opposition on board so there isn't any animosity between the 2 sets of supporters? Crewe at Sixfields wouldn't be a bad shout, they normally only bring about 3 anyway.

We played Crewe at Sixfields in December.

Would he squirm over why and when signs?

Users who are viewing this thread