I went today (1 Viewer)

stupot07

I said many of us not everyone and some people are, our attendances have dropped due to our struggles on the pitch not just SISU..

As well as the crowds returning to HR levels after the novelty of the Ricoh had warn off.

covcity4life

if it was agred coming bakc to ricoh might be tempted to go to 1 game jsut to say experienced it during dark era lol

ajsccfc

Playmobil guy far right has almost got the newest home shirt on, he'll be beaten up by the sinister moustache guy in the middle.

torchomatic

They don't annoy me. I would have given you a lift.

Well you've seen 90 minutes more of City playing at sixfields than I have. Was on the way broke down on M45 but will be there again oh and I'm glad that 24 to 170 people annoy you so much

torchomatic

I didn't see a car broken down. You should have taken a sign saying "Torch, it's me", just in case. In fact take one in your car at all times just in case I do happen to go past you.

Why didn't you stop?

_brian_

D.J. #1: Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.
D.J. #2: It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?
D.J. #1: Not hardly. And you know, you can expect hazardous travel later today with that, you know, that, uh, that blizzard thing.
D.J. #2: [mockingly] That blizzard - thing. That blizzard - thing. Oh, well, here's the report! The National Weather Service is calling for a "big blizzard thing!"
D.J. #1: Yessss, they are. But you know, there's another reason why today is especially exciting.
D.J. #2: Especially cold!
D.J. #1: Especially cold, okay, but the big question on everybody's lips...
D.J. #2:
On their chapped lips...
D.J. #1:
On their chapped lips, right: Do ya think Phil is gonna come out and see his shadow?
D.J. #2: Punxsutawney Phil!
D.J. #1: That's right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's...

percy

D.J. #1: Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.
D.J. #2: It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?
D.J. #1: Not hardly. And you know, you can expect hazardous travel later today with that, you know, that, uh, that blizzard thing.
D.J. #2: [mockingly] That blizzard - thing. That blizzard - thing. Oh, well, here's the report! The National Weather Service is calling for a "big blizzard thing!"
D.J. #1: Yessss, they are. But you know, there's another reason why today is especially exciting.
D.J. #2: Especially cold!
D.J. #1: Especially cold, okay, but the big question on everybody's lips...
D.J. #2:
On their chapped lips...
D.J. #1:
On their chapped lips, right: Do ya think Phil is gonna come out and see his shadow?
D.J. #2: Punxsutawney Phil!
D.J. #1: That's right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's...

is it groundhog day round here or what???. have i already said this?

georgehudson

come on TF, what is your latest review of the situation ?
well done the City team,
there really is no hiding place for those who have used & abused us,
PUSB

Buster

Just wondering if you can classify or group a section of people that take a certain path in life . Take for example the few that have followed sisu to sixfields compared to the more numerous travelling fans . It seems to me that they lack passion and fight. From what I can hear the rendition of the sky blue song is rather meek ,but this could be down to the low attendance. I've also noted that the supporters that phone in to crow that theve seen a great game today ,and the atmosphere is much better than the Ricoh come across as the boring blokes you hate talking to when your at a party . Sorry if I've offended anyone but it's Sunday morning ,I've got nothing to do ,and I'm hurting cus my next game is mk dons and I'd love to see my team at the Ricoh

NorthernWisdom

Sorry if I've offended anyone but it's Sunday morning

Ah, the tagging of an awareness of the potential to offend, but going ahead and doing it anyway.

Constructive, that.

Anyway yes you can classify a bunch of people, and this board on occasion degenerates into nonsensical name-calling at the wrong people.

The only reason I can think of is because some are insecure in their own beliefs that what they're doing is actually wrong, so they feel the need to compensate by turning on some of their own.

Much as they did when people refused to go out of principle (including our esteemed council leader, who let's not forget was villified by some for not going as much as anything certain parties get now for going!) 3 years ago.

Buster

Ah, the tagging of an awareness of the potential to offend, but going ahead and doing it anyway.

Constructive, that.

Anyway yes you can classify a bunch of people, and this board on occasion degenerates into nonsensical name-calling at the wrong people.

The only reason I can think of is because some are insecure in their own beliefs that what they're doing is actually wrong, so they feel the need to compensate by turning on some of their own.

Much as they did when people refused to go out of principle (including our esteemed council leader, who let's not forget was villified by some for not going as much as anything certain parties get now for going!) 3 years ago.
Is it ok if it degenerates into nonsensical name calling of the right people ?

torchomatic

Absloute fuckin cunts. So they move us out of Coventry becase they make no money on F/B olny to give it away free in Northampton!

How low will these wankers sink?

It was Papa Johns who gave pizzas awsy not the club.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

luwalla

Its tempting every weekend, and i too have been offered free tickets multiple times now... But its not about giving them money, or NOPM for me, im not going out of principal because i dont agree with what they have done.. And i wint sanction it by attending. So free ticket or not i just wont go

In fact i think going for a free ticket would be worse for me, as id feel id given in and sold out my original stance for the price of a free ticket!

italiahorse

It was Papa Johns who gave pizzas awsy not the club.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't matter. If you had pizza you would probably not buy a pie. Either way it effects f&b and it would need sisu approval.
As for free tickets. They are like carrots to get us to go back.
A few sisu plants saying how good it is and we are missing out, the impression driven by free tickets that people are coming back and you start to believe it.
Not for me i'm afraid.

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't matter. If you had pizza you would probably not buy a pie. Either way it effects f&b and it would need sisu approval.
As for free tickets. They are like carrots to get us to go back.
A few sisu plants saying how good it is and we are missing out, the impression driven by free tickets that people are coming back and you start to believe it.
Not for me i'm afraid.

The pizza was given out while most people were down getting their pies....

This whole free ticket thing is getting a bit boring now. People obviously are going back as the attendance was higher.

Well they if we lose?.I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread