I went today (3 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

Glory hunters, Fucking hell I have heard it all now... :facepalm:

I wouldn't mind (well, I would I suppose, but what's a turn of phrase between scabs and strong young men), but I suspect half of the ones having a go at people going, are the same ones who had a go at the likes of me not going a couple of years back!

torchomatic

To be honest based on what they write on here I cant understand at all why Torch, Grendel, Nick, Robo dont go to Sixfields regularly.
I seriously think you should go and enjoy yourselves.

I seriously think you should fuck off.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

GaryPendrysEyes

I seriously think you should fuck off.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Ooooh fighting talk Xxx

The fact is you havent explained why you dont go, or I missed the one time you did, whereas you post Sisu apologist bollocks by the 1000's.
You should go, youll be a happy man, no doubts.

Grendel

Ooooh fighting talk Xxx

The fact is you havent explained why you dont go, or I missed the one time you did, whereas you post Sisu apologist bollocks by the 1000's.

Do you have a learning disability?

elephanttears

I don't go. If I decide to one day I will be able to look in the mirror and will not feel dirty. I won't have allowed the nazis in the country either through my appeasement or crossed a pocket line (though that's something I would appluad anyway). I would have been to a football match. Grow up.

Ok, if you decide to go your saying its fine to take a football club out of its city where it was started to represent. id rather not go to a city match ever again knowing i did the right thing. Id not support another team.

Grendel

You have a human skin disability. I am just trying to help a few of you poor confused souls. Who start threads like this because they are twats.

Too much Spanish sun? That's you isn't it? You want go if we are in Coventry either so who cares what you think.

SkyblueDave89

Shame forget owners support the boys by all means don't buy food, programme etc but go again the lads & Steve deserve our support PUSB

percy

1. I didn't give Shitzu my money we used a free ticket voucher we got when my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing during the summer.
2. I took a flask so didn't give Shitzu any money for F&B
3. I didn't buy a programme.
4. Clarke and Wilson are fucking brilliant
5. It was cold
6. Journey was a little tedious.
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.

give yourself a pat on the back. i hope you feel better. the fact that you didnt pay means what exactly. you followed them out of town, full stop. the other things on your list dont matter at all. just to add my daughter recieved a free ticket the same as your lad and she ripped it up bless her.

Last edited:

Grendel

You Grendel, you care... you can barely write in English..
Just go to Northants, if you ever go to matches, not conviced tbh.

Says the supporter who wont go to matches wherever we play.

GaryPendrysEyes

give yourself a pat on the back. i hope you feel better. the fact that you didnt pay means what exactly. you followed them out of town, full stop. the other things on your list dont matter at all.

Let's face it only a complete cock would start a thread like this.

RoboCCFC90

Ooooh fighting talk Xxx

The reason I don't go to Sixfields is because SISU have taken the club out of the City and IF they had concrete plans to build a new stadium or return to the Ricoh I would attend until the plan was shown to the fans, after all at the moment every fan has doubts to where our future lies, that's not enough for me.

I also think your comment is deluded and outright provocative and looking for a reaction, just because we don't support ACL like you doesn't mean we blindly follow SISU.

Grendel

'want go' are you on drugs tonight.. get a grip man.

Ah well I am on my phone so grammatical errors occur - the fact is you will not attend games anywhere will you? You are just a WUM like the dickhead in Switzerland.

RoboCCFC90

Let's face it only a complete cock would start a thread like this.

Only a complete cock would insist on starting a slagging match against a certain bunch of users of the forum..

GaryPendrysEyes

Ah well I am on my phone so grammatical errors occur - the fact is you will not attend games anywhere will you? You are just a WUM like the dickhead in Switzerland.
I thought you werent attending games home or away--
To you Grendel the 8000 are WUMs, in fact anyone but you is a WUM.

GaryPendrysEyes

Only a complete cock would insist on starting a slagging match against a certain bunch of users of the forum..
Just being completely honest- Torch started this thread on the wind up, but I cant understand why some of you dont just go to games based on what you write day in day out. Maybe you should say why you dont go again.

Grendel

I thought you werent attending games home or away--
To you Grendel the 8000 are WUMs, in fact anyone but you is a WUM.

Also I think people who post photos of themselves as their avatar are egocentric wankers.

stupot07

give yourself a pat on the back. i hope you feel better. the fact that you didnt pay means what exactly. you followed them out of town, full stop. the other things on your list dont matter at all. just to add my daughter recieved a free ticket the same as your lad and she ripped it up bless her.

The hillers get applauded for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

Just being completely honest- Torch started this thread on the wind up, but I cant understand why some of you dont just go to games based on what you write day in day out. Maybe you should say why you dont go again.

I don't know why I should seems as my post is on this thread and it would just be a waste of energy to type it out again. I don't see how it's a wind up, so Torch went to the game, many of us all get tempted to go to Sixfields, but for whatever reasons we don't or haven't as of yet. You mean because we are all SISU lovers you don't understand why we don't have our own little corner at Sixfields, well that isn't the case, because your opinionative and your assumptions are flawed.

NorthernWisdom

He went to the game, and posted how despite having a free ticket to go to the game, he isn't tempted to go back.

Not entirely sure why this hasn't been embraced as anti-SISU propaganda tbh but somehow, bizarrely, it's led to a row between a bunch of bickering old queens!

skybluefred

great, another crap war reference. Wtf has our situation got to do with being invaded by bloody Germans?

Well with the Germans we knew who we where fighting--with this sisu shower we would have to visit the Cayman
Islands to squash arvo--Mayfair to take on mrs anonymous etc.
:blue:

Grendel

GaryPendrysEyes

He went to the game, and posted how despite having a free ticket to go to the game, he isn't tempted to go back.

Not entirely sure why this hasn't been embraced as anti-SISU propaganda tbh but somehow, bizarrely, it's led to a row between a bunch of bickering old queens!

Glad you could join us Captain...

RoboCCFC90

RoboCCFC90

How could I miss out on a thread that shows exactly why it's all so mature and sophisticated, and there's no reason whatsoever to rip the piss out of some (not all)!

Wrong thread NW..

skybluefred

Temptation you make it sound like a dodgey date behind the wife's back I am sure many more are close to going just to see how good this team is don't deprive yourselves go and enjoy

The same team play all the away games so that rules out black legging in the cobblers shed.

Users who are viewing this thread