I look forward to CRFC promotion.... (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

That some people spend more time going on about how SISU are bad / the council are good than actually supporting the team. I didn't necessarily mean you.

Sisu have alienated the fans. The attendances dropping over the years show that! Fans aren't to blame. Sisu are. But don't hide behind the facts buddy

Grendel

Sisu have alienated the fans. The attendances dropping over the years show that! Fans aren't to blame. Sisu are. But don't hide behind the facts buddy

One fact you stated was that CCFC have been promoted in the site as have the rugby team.

Can you support that statement with evidence?

dongonzalos

That some people spend more time going on about how SISU are bad / the council are good than actually supporting the team. I didn't necessarily mean you.

Unfortunately most times you say this the persons points out their level of their support for the club and you say you don't mean that person.
Might be easier if you address who do mean directly. Rater than saying it to those you are not aiming it at

Nick

Administrator
Unfortunately most times you say this the persons points out their level of their support for the club and you say you don't mean that person.
Might be easier if you address who do mean directly. Rater than saying it to those you are not aiming it at

If I was saying it directly I would have said "If only YOU supported the team as much as you supported the council", I said people.

I can name a couple of people on here and one absolute bellend on Twitter. Don't get me wrong though, there are people like Italia, BHSB, LAST who do spend their time loving the council and hating SISU (tongue in cheek), but they also spend a lot more time backing the actual football team.

Grendel

I am sure this will get shot down but I think this business is likely to owe them 14 million pounds.
So they need the business to be successful.
So I am guessing that's why it is advertised?

Really?

So when the deal was described as a £20 million deal u assumed the hedge fund that now owns the Ricoh would fund the loan.

So the taxpayer still is in negative equity on this deal then?

dongonzalos

If I was saying it directly I would have said "If only YOU supported the team as much as you supported the council", I said people.

I can name a couple of people on here and one absolute bellend on Twitter. Don't get me wrong though, there are people like Italia, BHSB, LAST who do spend their time loving the council and hating SISU (tongue in cheek), but they also spend a lot more time backing the actual football team.

I am surprised you posted on this thread then.

Users who are viewing this thread