I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regreting it (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

It's an obvious spelling mistake, typo call it what you like. Bought is the past tense of buy, where as brought is the past tense of bring.

However, calling me an "illiterate dog fucker" still says far more about you than me.

Last edited:

AndreasB

It's an obvious spelling mistake, typo call it what you like. Bought is the past tense of buy, where as brought is the past tense of bring.

However, calling me an "illiterate dog fucker" still says far more about you than me.

It says more about you. It says he thinks you are an illiterate dog fucker earning 4x the average wage. I dont know if the two are linked in any way.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Surely most dogs are illiterate?

.....mines not, he's well read & also loves classical music.....he's especially fond of Bach!

Otis

1980's for me and disagree, never have we had a team as bad as this. Can't defend, not enough goals in our strikers, serious trouble this year and will be a tight call regarding relegation unless something changes fast.

You are 100% correct about our support though. The number of supporters who wanted us back and now we're back they can't be arsed to go. Always looking for excuses not to go some people

McAllister's team of youngsters and misfits?

hill83

Google is working at yours then.

Covstu

Really disappointing to see people gloating about people wanting to support their team. I could sort of understand it with the 6fields saga but not when we have come back to the Ricoh, everyone got their wish and still have people coming out with this sort of shite. We are a very poor team but personally I think it is hilarious that after seeing another one of our stars walk out the door that people think we are just going to come 'good'. Supported city for about 25 years and have not seen too many decent city teams but that ha never stopped me supporting the club and buying at ST.

Snozz_is_god

It says more about you. It says he thinks you are an illiterate dog fucker earning 4x the average wage. I dont know if the two are linked in any way.

What are you suggesting? Nope, I work in IT for a blue chip. I'm working from home today as I've been ill all weekend.

I'm not normally around this time of the day, but I notice a lot of the low life SISU loving village idiots are out in force, no jobs to go to fellas?

AndreasB

What are you suggesting? Nope, I work in IT for a blue chip. I'm working from home today as I've been ill all weekend.

I'm not normally around this time of the day, but I notice a lot of the low life SISU loving village idiots are out in force, no jobs to go to fellas?

looks like you are about to be outsourced then

Evo1883

2002 and I have seen many teams worse than this one. It will come good and we wont go down.

Worst thing about this club at the moment though is the negative support/lack of support. Absolute disgrace again on Saturday vs the top team in the league.
You really dont deserve, Pressley, The Ricoh or even the team whos commitment is first class.

I would say this is some of the worst football i have watched since 1989 . Negativity is a natural reaction to a negative situation . After all after what coventry fans have had to endure since 2001 , its hardly suprising there is an aroma of negativity surrounding the club and its supporters .
i would also question the first class commitment comment as to me the only player who i can honestly say looks like he gives 110% every match is jim obrien

hill83

Sisu loving

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

The only blue chip you've been anywhere near is one of the mouldy orange chips at the Wheatsheaf.

italiahorse

When you bought your season ticket the transfer window was closed so you didn't expect squad re strengthening.

I made the wrong assumption.
I assumed they new what they were doing when they bought these players and once SP got them working as a team we would move on.

They seemed to have given up for some reason.

Skyblueweeman

What a charming person you are. Is there really any need to resort to insults? It says far more about you than me.

So I made a spelling mistake, well It's never held me back, I still earn 4 times the national average wage.

I was thinking to myself about respecting your OP even if I disagree with it but the above is a f*&king joke, right? I f*&king hate those 'well I earn this much' comments....it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things how much people earn does it?

It's similar to saying 'I'm bloody amazing...better than you lot'.

WM

hill83

I was thinking to myself about respecting your OP even if I disagree with it but the above is a f*&king joke, right? I f*&king hate those 'well I earn this much' comments....it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things how much people earn does it?

It's similar to saying 'I'm bloody amazing...better than you lot'.

WM

You're just jealous.

ajsccfc

As the Sultan of Brunei I laugh at all you paupers from atop my- I want to say flying carpet?

Moff

Having not entered this discussion before, I find the above comment, in light of how upset you seem to get when people insult you, makes you look a bit of a twat.

Are you the only person that works from home? or have access to a computer/smart phone etc during working hours?

AndreasB

I would say this is some of the worst football i have watched since 1989 . Negativity is a natural reaction to a negative situation . After all after what coventry fans have had to endure since 2001 , its hardly suprising there is an aroma of negativity surrounding the club and its supporters .
i would also question the first class commitment comment as to me the only player who i can honestly say looks like he gives 110% every match is jim obrien

Wrong. End of Mickey Adams era? Boothyroyd? Thorn for fucks sake. get some perspective.

torchomatic

Totally agree. There are quite a few on here who seem to gloat about our position. Snozz is a prime example of that.

Really disappointing to see people gloating about people wanting to support their team. I could sort of understand it with the 6fields saga but not when we have come back to the Ricoh, everyone got their wish and still have people coming out with this sort of shite. We are a very poor team but personally I think it is hilarious that after seeing another one of our stars walk out the door that people think we are just going to come 'good'. Supported city for about 25 years and have not seen too many decent city teams but that ha never stopped me supporting the club and buying at ST.

Grendel

The only sisu lovers are in that walnut sized brain of yours.
Glad to see this latest bot of anti CCFC crap has blown up in your face.
You've deserved it.

torchomatic

Lucky you. I'm skint and a bell-end.

I'd rather be on what I'm on (which is pretty comfortable, even whilst saving for a sodding wedding) and be decent about it rather than be minted and be a bell-end about it.

spider_ricoh

The only sisu lovers are in that walnut sized brain of yours.
Glad to see this latest bot of anti CCFC crap has blown up in your face.
You've deserved it.

It's not anti-CCFC to hate SISU...something that many SISU apolgists conveniently ignore when hurling abuse at fellow fans who just want to apportion the blame for the current situation to those that deserve it.

let's face it, the ccuncil haven't "screwed us over" because they have no obligation to the club (especially after building the ground for us and then graciously letting us play there whilst our vile owners went on a rent strike) - they bent over backwards to the help the club but found the club just wanted more and more. The only reasonable thing for any organisation in that situation, especially a local authority, was to say "enough's enough" and pursue the club via the admin process - the JR found them blameless and I can see why they wanted to sell out to another bidder just to be rid of SISU.

The council haven't got a obligation to help us out. SISU have - they are the sole custodians of the club and you can judge their tenure by how far we have fallen...instead of pushing for the Premier League we're all wondering whether we can nick a few points off Oldham and Peterborough FFS

torchomatic

Bingo! "Sisu lovers" and "Sisu apologists" in the same thread. Just need a "Timmy" for a full house.

Users who are viewing this thread