I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regreting it (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regretting it.

They probably got caught up in the euphoria of coming back to the Ricoh.

Well let me tell you.......................nothing's change SISU are still in charge, the team is still crap.

pusbccfc

They are just loyal fans who will stick with the club. I'm sure most of them will have season tickets this time next year.

Grendel

I very much doubt it, when we get relegated to the 4th division, I doubt they'll be 2500 season ticket holders

Does anyone give a fuck what you think?

Grendel

you nasty piece of shyte

Oh really? Well some twat who seems to revel in the clubs misery deserves it so again no one on here gives a fuck what you think.

Travs

you nasty piece of shyte

What a boring bastard. You sound exactly like the guy stood next to me for most of the match. Spent the entire match screaming 'you're fucking shit' at our players.... then decided he loved us when we scored.... then the minute they made it 3-1 declared it was 'fucking shitsu wankers' that had cost us the game....

some people need to stop blaming SISU/CCFC/the weather/etc for their shit lives and just face it that we have a poor team.

if you can't live with it then stop making threads saying you can't hack it any more, just fuck off, you won't be missed....

Snozz_is_god

What a boring bastard. You sound exactly like the guy stood next to me for most of the match. Spent the entire match screaming 'you're fucking shit' at our players.... then decided he loved us when we scored.... then the minute they made it 3-1 declared it was 'fucking SISU wankers' that had cost us the game....

some people need to stop blaming SISU/CCFC/the weather/etc for their shit lives and just face it that we have a poor team.

if you can't live with it then stop making threads saying you can't hack it any more, just fuck off, you won't be missed....

You don't know how wrong you are.

covmark

What a boring bastard. You sound exactly like the guy stood next to me for most of the match. Spent the entire match screaming 'you're fucking shit' at our players.... then decided he loved us when we scored.... then the minute they made it 3-1 declared it was 'fucking SISU wankers' that had cost us the game....

Tbf, surely its sisu's fault we have a poor team. The rest I agree with.

Otis

I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regretting it.

They probably got caught up in the euphoria of coming back to the Ricoh.

Well let me tell you.......................nothing's change SISU are still in charge, the team is still crap.

No, don't regret it. Apart from Sixifields I have pretty much always had a season ticket.

I regret going up to certain matches at the end of the game (such as Preston), but don't regret having a season ticket at all.

Will just keep turning up and hope our fortunes turn in our favour soon.

ajsccfc

Hmmm! The SISU lover telling me I'm reveling in the club's misery, the irony....

There's an obvious glee in you telling season ticket holders 'told you so' and combining it with the hilarious notion that League One attendees are somehow glory boys who'll run away at the sight of League Two.

Snozz_is_god

There's an obvious glee in you telling season ticket holders 'told you so' and combining it with the hilarious notion that League One attendees are somehow glory boys who'll run away at the sight of League Two.

I don't know the exact figures, but before SISU took over gates were around 20K, so under their stewardship most of the fans HAVE indeed run away & more will I'm sure when we get relegated this year.

ajsccfc

Did you get an erection posting that?

Attendance in line with success is about as revelatory as 'fire = hot', but following a shit defeat with I BET YOU REGRET BUYING TICKETS NOW is a c**t's trick.

Gaz71

No I don't regret it, I enjoy taking my son each game and supporting our team, surely this op is a wind up, do you regret buying a lottery ticket and not winning the jackpot each week?

Osullivan18

I think the whole point of supporting the team is to support them regardless of results. So I doubt most of the season ticket holders regret their decision because we have lost matches, we have been consistently good at that as long as I can remember.
PUSB

torchomatic

Spot on.

No I don't regret it, I enjoy taking my son each game and supporting our team, surely this op is a wind up, do you regret buying a lottery ticket and not winning the jackpot each week?

skybluepm2

I'm not enjoying it but far from regretting buying my 14th season ticket in 15 years. A lot of my mates have fallen by the way side, but the 3 of us that remain have had season tickets since the robbie Keane era (sixfields aside). Since then it's always been shit but unfortunately there is an almighty pull getting me up there each season. We actually asked the question at Crewe last week and in the event of relegation we could still go..as dire as it would be. Is that loyal or sad? I'm not sure lol.

However, things are now at an all time low, they really are. Nothing was enjoyable yesterday..even when Miller scored I knew the 'comeback' would fizzle out after about ten minutes and I couldn't bring myself to celebrate. The 3rd goal obviously sprang the mass exodus and all that was left was to await yet more cringeworthy comments from Pressley,who lo and behold made himself sound like a deluded idiot once more. Never has there been more of a yes man in charge of our Club.

Back to the subject matter, in summary as hard as the current shower of shite are trying, they'll have to do a bit more to drive me away!

Terry Gibson's perm

I enjoy meeting with friends and escaping the family and the game has become a bit of an after thought.

torchomatic

The only thing missing from his post was "LOL".

covhead1

Hey Travs..........Are you Grendel in disguise?

torchomatic

I know. It is annoying when certain individuals - AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE! - don't join in with the gang mentality. I'm sure Astute, Tony et al will show us how it's done.

Hey Travs..........Are you Grendel in disguise?

Evo1883

I have my ST this season so have to go to matches , but im unsure about next season . Im genuinely feeling deflated at the moment

torchomatic

You haven't got to do anything. If you don't want to go, then don't.

I have my ST this season so have to go to matches , but im unsure about next season . Im genuinely feeling deflated at the moment

skybluetony176

I know. It is annoying when certain individuals - AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE! - don't join in with the gang mentality. I'm sure Astute, Tony et al will show us how it's done.

No need. You're demonstrating that perfectly. Do you get a news letter in The Grendull Approved Poster Gang?

moleyskyblue

Can see why we get the gates we do when there's twats like you with the attitude to your own club.yes i am one of the season ticket holders and as long as i can afford it i always will be.Its called being a supporter.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would think a little more about it next year and will wait up until the final days before deciding and a lot will be how the owners behave if they make an effort I might, I might have this wrong but I pay my money for entertainment and the money I spend is supposed to help in a small way towards what is on the pitch.

malkitccfc

Don't regret it. Just plan on making my money back throughout the season.
154u3gx.png

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Ian1779

I don't know the exact figures, but before SISU took over gates were around 20K, so under their stewardship most of the fans HAVE indeed run away & more will I'm sure when we get relegated this year.

No doubt you'll be thrilled at that.... probably make your summer.

Astute

You what?

Just for the record I am with you on this one. When things are not so good it is as much about the day as the game.

It isn't that I follow the crowd. I just seem to think the same as the majority most of the time. But it certainly isn't always.

ajsccfc

Can there be some kind of amnesty on people being accused of being Grendel? The trend of telling people they're Tim Fisher seems to have gone away so let's have this one do the same.

Ads87

Why regret it, I have been a season ticket holder since the early 90's(apart from last season). A season ticket does not guarantee positive results or entertainment.
For me it is the beer and the crack before the match that make the day. If City play well and maybe win it is a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread