I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regreting it (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Until the next time.

I said some of the worst , it is at though the least effective football we have played for a long time

Evo1883

Until the next time.
Maybe , but andreas is talking about people that were managing us in a higher division , against far tougher opposition , then tells me to get some perspective lol. We are playing poor ineffective football against relatively poor sides in a relatively poor division

ajsccfc

The main solace I took from the weekend is that Saturday's game wasn't as bad as that other Bristol City visit a few years back when Adebola scored and they won what felt like 8-0. Easily in the top 5 worst games I've bore witness to.

olderskyblue

Bingo! "Sisu lovers" and "Sisu apologists" in the same thread. Just need a "Timmy" for a full house.

And now you have it. They're all in the same post ! Come and collect your winnings

AndreasB

Maybe , but andreas is talking about people that were managing us in a higher division , against far tougher opposition , then tells me to get some perspective lol. We are playing poor ineffective football against relatively poor sides in a relatively poor division

Oh im sorry, you were expecting us to have Championship wage bill in L1 then? Might need to get some championship level support first.

Evo1883

Oh im sorry, you were expecting us to have Championship wage bill in L1 then? Might need to get some championship level support first.
You think if we had 21000 a week anything would go back into the playing side lol, come on andreas get some perspective

fernandopartridge

What are you suggesting? Nope, I work in IT for a blue chip. I'm working from home today as I've been ill all weekend.

I'm not normally around this time of the day, but I notice a lot of the low life SISU loving village idiots are out in force, no jobs to go to fellas?
hqdefault.jpg

ajsccfc

Lewis Hamilton only races in Formula One because he doesn't have the qualifications to make a shitload from computers. Fact.

Spagbol

It's not anti-CCFC to hate SISU...something that many SISU apolgists conveniently ignore when hurling abuse at fellow fans who just want to apportion the blame for the current situation to those that deserve it.

let's face it, the ccuncil haven't "screwed us over" because they have no obligation to the club (especially after building the ground for us and then graciously letting us play there whilst our vile owners went on a rent strike) - they bent over backwards to the help the club but found the club just wanted more and more. The only reasonable thing for any organisation in that situation, especially a local authority, was to say "enough's enough" and pursue the club via the admin process - the JR found them blameless and I can see why they wanted to sell out to another bidder just to be rid of SISU.

The council haven't got a obligation to help us out. SISU have - they are the sole custodians of the club and you can judge their tenure by how far we have fallen...instead of pushing for the Premier League we're all wondering whether we can nick a few points off Oldham and Peterborough FFS

Spot on spider, I took my youngest on Saturday and was telling him that we use to be in the top flight, and we were a decent team once. It breaks my heart to see how low we have fallen. The fans have lost their passion as have the team. The blame falls on SISU. I got my season ticket on their return. Got to say a big part of me regrets the outlay to watch such insipid displays. A lot of chat on the way back about getting rid of Presley, I think we have to get rid of SISU first :(

hill83

I'd rather be on what I'm on (which is pretty comfortable, even whilst saving for a sodding wedding) and be decent about it rather than be minted and be a bell-end about it.

I wasn't being serious by the way. I can tell by your posting style you are easily on 145k plus.

italiahorse

Evidently we have the 7th biggest wage bill this season yet playing 26th position football.
Start playing as reflected in the wage bill and we will have the support at the Championship level.

Unless of course that is not possible, due to commitment from loan players, poor quality signings, inexperienced players in key positions and maybe having players that have an injury history that came cheap !!

fernandopartridge

Evidently we have the 7th biggest wage bill this season yet playing 26th position football.
Start playing as reflected in the wage bill and we will have the support at the Championship level.

Unless of course that is not possible, due to commitment from loan players, poor quality signings, inexperienced players in key positions and maybe having players that have an injury history that came cheap !!
26th position. Things are bad.

The Lurker

I'm not regretting as such. Yes the football has been terrible and the atmosphere shite but I love ccfc and love the craic with the lads down the wheatsheaf. But it does put me in a mood after the games lol

TheOldFive

"4 times the average national wage". What sad shite encrusted bell rim really bites so hard that they resort to a retort of such wankishness? Dog shagging is obviously bigger business than i'd have thought, does x4 include danger money for dangerous breeds?

TheOldFive

tbf, he never said it was the UK's average national wage?
Characters like that I think "whatever they say think or do, just say think or do the opposite." It's a useful design for life even if it meant i had to go to Sixfields because of it. But even that turned out fine which proves the hypothesis forever.

ccfc1234

Why regret supporting your team? I have brought a 12 match package and still am hopeful by the time I get to match 12 I will be watching a team in the top half and pushing top 6. People talking the club down is wrong. Slag off SP by all means, he is turning into a metaphorical one trick pony who is devoid of any ideas in the tactics and signings department. But lets not talk down the fabric of the club and make fans feel like there on a sinking ship.
We could sack SP in 3 games time and be on a good run soon. Chin up all and lets be positive things may get worse but they will also get better.

Its in the loosing that we learn more about each other as fans and by the look of some of the comments on these boards, some are mentally weak lightweight ship jumpers.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Why regret supporting your team? I have brought a 12 match package and still am hopeful by the time I get to match 12 I will be watching a team in the top half and pushing top 6. People talking the club down is wrong. Slag off SP by all means, he is turning into a metaphorical one trick pony who is devoid of any ideas in the tactics and signings department. But lets not talk down the fabric of the club and make fans feel like there on a sinking ship.
We could sack SP in 3 games time and be on a good run soon. Chin up all and lets be positive things may get worse but they will also get better.

Its in the loosing that we learn more about each other as fans and by the look of some of the comments on these boards, some are mentally weak lightweight ship jumpers.

CCFC fans have been lied to enough over the years. If people still enjoy going to games then great, but lets not pretend everything is rosy.

We deserve better than that.

Astute

I still enjoy going to games. I enjoy having a drink after games. It is just 90 minutes of the day that isn't enjoyable.

Covstu

so by that rationale SISU are the 7th most generous employers in the league??? I wonder if the other teams are after their owners as much as our fans are???

Users who are viewing this thread