I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regreting it (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Does anyone give a fuck what you think?

Do you have a season ticket because if you don't "Does anybody give ............................

In answering the question of the op

Yes I have one and yes I got carried away in the excitement and yes I regret buying one.
Sisu have not given me the product I expected and this team is the worst team I have ever seen in a Coventry shirt.

italiahorse

I think the whole point of supporting the team is to support them regardless of results. So I doubt most of the season ticket holders regret their decision because we have lost matches, we have been consistently good at that as long as I can remember.
PUSB

I thought the same but I refuse to have the piss taken out of me.

Snozz_is_god

Do you have a season ticket because if you don't "Does anybody give ............................

Yes I have one and yes I got carried away in the excitement and yes I regret buying one.
Sisu have not given me the product I expected and this team is the worst team I have ever seen in a Coventry shirt.

Having, spend the last few years reading this board, I think I'm on safe ground to suggest we see things the same way, thank you for the support Italianhorse.

I started this thread and yes it was a little controversial, it was written to provoke a reaction.

I have nothing but hatred for SISU and everything they have done to the football club that I've supported for 45+ years.

I'm a born & bred Coventrian, proud of my City & it's football club. I was a season tickets holder as soon as I could afford one, from the late 70's, to the 80's, 90's & 00's.
So no one can tell me my opinion isn't valid, I've put thousands into this club year after year, supported them through thick & thin.

So it pains me to say, I now find myself almost not caring what happens to the football club, so long as SISU don't prosper, I hate them that much.

I'm sure the usual suspects on here will now abuse me for that statement, they'll tell me I'm not wanted, they'll tell my to fuck off etc. etc.

Well see if I care...... Ive got better things to do with my money that give it to SISU and watch that shower of shit.

dadgad

Having, spend the last few years reading this board, I think I'm on safe ground to suggest we see things the same way, thank you for the support Italianhorse.

I started this thread and yes it was a little controversial, it was written to provoke a reaction.

I have nothing but hatred for SISU and everything they have done to the football club that I've supported for 45+ years.

I'm a born & bred Coventrian, proud of my City & it's football club. I was a season tickets holder as soon as I could afford one, from the late 70's, to the 80's, 90's & 00's.
So no one can tell me my opinion isn't valid, I've put thousands into this club year after year, supported them through thick & thin.

So it pains me to say, I now find myself almost not caring what happens to the football club, so long as SISU don't prosper, I hate them that much.

I'm sure the usual suspects on here will now abuse me for that statement, they'll tell me I'm not wanted, they'll tell my to fuck off etc. etc.

Well see if I care...... Ive got better things to do with my money that give it to SISU and watch that shower of shit.

You won't get any criticism from me.
The fan is the customer and always right. If the product is rubbish he'll go elsewhere or do something else. The idiocy behind the current SISU model has nothing to do with how to run a football club. You'd have to be short of a load to buy into it.

RoboCCFC90

I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regretting it.

They probably got caught up in the euphoria of coming back to the Ricoh.

Well let me tell you.......................nothing's change SISU are still in charge, the team is still crap.

e8a0890f5ef48aedb0db0424f8701098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

I bet some of the 4.5K who brought Season Tickets are now regretting it.

They probably got caught up in the euphoria of coming back to the Ricoh.

Well let me tell you.......................nothing's change SISU are still in charge, the team is still crap.
It was ever thus but I will stick with it.

steveo1987

Best business I've done in a long while. £207 absolute bargain?, £9 a game. Where's my 6 fields ultra t-shirt.

Macca

You buy a season ticket because you enjoy the experience not the football. A ST holder generally would buy one if we were non league. My passion for the game has died and therefore I go when the mood takes me but the opposition or league we are in has no bearing on it

Otis

Best business I've done in a long while. £207 absolute bargain?, £9 a game. Where's my 6 fields ultra t-shirt.

£9? What are you going to do when Wasps breeze into town? Apparently their tickets are over £40 each.

AndreasB

No its not you miserable fucker. I think we all regret you buying a season ticket.

Malaka

I don't give a shit, what anyone thinks or laughs or thinks I am stupid. I go, so do my boys. Come and take the piss out of me and I promise you will need a good dentist.

italiahorse

No its not you miserable fucker. I think we all regret you buying a season ticket.

.... and with arseholes like you backing Sisu and crap football, it tells me I definitely made the wrong decision this season.
However, you are in the minority. :pointlaugh:

You backed it, you accept it, you fight everyone who does not accept this trash, your welcome to it.
Even with our tickets we are picking our games. I've made my donation to Sisu this season.

italiahorse

I don't give a shit, what anyone thinks or laughs or thinks I am stupid. I go, so do my boys. Come and take the piss out of me and I promise you will need a good dentist.

Nobody's taking the piss out of you or telling you not to go.
You go because you enjoy the whole experience and long may it last for you.

A lot of people like myself bought season tickets expecting a lot more assistance to SP, in the form of at least using the Wilson and Arsenal money, to get decent players.
We have effectively committed for the season, whether we are there or not, and cannot now protest with our feet.

IMHO buying a season ticket is to watch football not to just make a day out. I have plenty of other things to do with my time.
The last few games would have been better for me on the radio.

Having said all that can't wait for Oldham away. I tend to enjoy the experience on away games as at least it's different pubs, people, travelling, food and my expectations away are less.

AndreasB

.... and with arseholes like you backing Sisu and crap football, it tells me I definitely made the wrong decision this season.
However, you are in the minority. :pointlaugh:

You backed it, you accept it, you fight everyone who does not accept this trash, your welcome to it.
Even with our tickets we are picking our games. I've made my donation to Sisu this season.

Yes "crap football" must stop NOW. Beaten by the top of the table team? Always on the cards isnt it. Get some fucking perspective.

italiahorse

Yes "crap football" must stop NOW. Beaten by the top of the table team? Always on the cards isnt it. Get some fucking perspective.

Get real ........ it's dire.
Last week it was the bottom team

Surely even with your rose tinted glasses you can see we are heading for relegation.

Otis

Get real ........ it's dire.
Last week it was the bottom team

Surely even with your rose tinted glasses you can see we are heading for relegation.

We do need some perspective though. Yes, of course if we keep playing the way we are playing we will be heading for relegation, but do we honsetly believe we are going to keep playing like this?

We can't just look at the here and now and just assume things will remain exactly the same. If we think like that, then we won't win another game all season and will be 30 points adrift of everyone else at the bottom.

We have to believe SP has or will identify our weaknesses and address them.

I do agree with him when he says we are not far off where we want to be, but in saying that I think he means with the players we already have, whereas, I mean we need key areas strengthening.

I think if we can bring in a combatative, midfield general and another physical striker, we will be heading in the right direction. We need 3 key players. For the 2 areas I have just alluded to and also I believe we desperately need an experienced goalkeeper.

Fill those 3 roles and I don't think we will be in danger of relegation.

We can't just assume everything will stay as it is now. Pressley would have to be a complete idiot to not address the situation, and besides, if we were to say lose another 6 games on the trot he wouldn't still be here anyway and with a new manager could come new hope.

We are heading for relegation if things remain as they are, but we have to look at the big picture and what will happen down the line and if and when we have Reda and Nouble back and when the January window comes about.

stupot07

Totally agree. We have no strength or height up front at the moment and we lack a bit phsyicality and command at the back too.

And lack a bit of physicality and command in midfield......and in goal...

One may call us spineless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

I regret being forced to support Coventry if that helps ya out OP! But love is a special bond and it's very hard for me to break that love, even when we're this shit too, it's just grief, that's all, we'll pull through...

AndreasB

2002 and I have seen many teams worse than this one. It will come good and we wont go down.

Worst thing about this club at the moment though is the negative support/lack of support. Absolute disgrace again on Saturday vs the top team in the league.
You really dont deserve, Pressley, The Ricoh or even the team whos commitment is first class.

Grendel

Nobody's taking the piss out of you or telling you not to go.
You go because you enjoy the whole experience and long may it last for you.

A lot of people like myself bought season tickets expecting a lot more assistance to SP, in the form of at least using the Wilson and Arsenal money, to get decent players.
We have effectively committed for the season, whether we are there or not, and cannot now protest with our feet.

IMHO buying a season ticket is to watch football not to just make a day out. I have plenty of other things to do with my time.
The last few games would have been better for me on the radio.

Having said all that can't wait for Oldham away. I tend to enjoy the experience on away games as at least it's different pubs, people, travelling, food and my expectations away are less.

When you bought your season ticket the transfer window was closed so you didn't expect squad re strengthening.

SkyBlueHomer

2002 and I have seen many teams worse than this one. It will come good and we wont go down.

Worst thing about this club at the moment though is the negative support/lack of support. Absolute disgrace again on Saturday vs the top team in the league.
You really dont deserve, Pressley, The Ricoh or even the team whos commitment is first class.

1980's for me and disagree, never have we had a team as bad as this. Can't defend, not enough goals in our strikers, serious trouble this year and will be a tight call regarding relegation unless something changes fast.

You are 100% correct about our support though. The number of supporters who wanted us back and now we're back they can't be arsed to go. Always looking for excuses not to go some people

hill83

I always get worried if only a couple of players (and not even particularly fantastic ones) make all the difference though.

Means any half-sane manager will be able to come up with a plan to stop us, even if they are fit.

So do I.

Snozz_is_god

Oh and Snozz, it's 'bought' you illiterate dog fucker.

What a charming person you are. Is there really any need to resort to insults? It says far more about you than me.

So I made a spelling mistake, well It's never held me back, I still earn 4 times the national average wage.

hill83

What a charming person you are. Is there really any need to resort to insults? It says far more about you than me.

So I made a spelling mistake, well It's never held me back, I still earn 4 times the national average wage.

It wasn't a spelling mistake. Don't kid yourself. You don't know the difference between bought and brought.

Users who are viewing this thread