I apologise for saying Matty James flatters to deceive (3 Viewers)

Grendel

junglej13

There's an element of a point in here. The priority in January should have been an attacking midfielder. I'm not sure James currently has hugely improved us.

pusbccfc

O hare, Dabo, Mccallum, Mcfazdean, Godden, walker and despite the hype Hamer is capable and Kelly deserves another year

When did Hamer last have a good game?

Major Tom

Not a fan of Sam me... Just can't defend well enough... I do hope this young lad from Scotland turns out to be a bright prospect
Forgot about him, see the new striker scored in the u23 this week ... a glimmer of hope for next season after a bad night 😄

covcity4life

I would let Kelly go end of season tbh

Keep sheaf hamer o hare walker godden Dabo Mcallum(loan ext) and then try replace others with better players. Get us to Luton levels next season

pusbccfc

True, but you know he has something, as you've seen it for atleast half the seaosn

Totally agree but he's been poor for a while now. More than a blip. I guess that's what happens when you know you'll be at this level next season regardless of the relegation or not.

stevefloyd

I think McCallum has been disappointing so has Dabo their crosses have been dismal not that we have anyone to take advantage of a good cross, Hyam also is poor his first instinct is to pass backwards but I do think Dabo can improve but don't feel the same about Hyam and obviously McCallum will go back to Norwich and be sold or loaned out again

johnwillomagic

Dabo has been total crap this season - injuries haven't helped him but living on past glories.
:rolleyes:
Can''t see how on perfomances this season Grendel has Dabo in his good enough list......

I'm adding him to O'Hare in Grendel's ...can do no wrongs!

johnwillomagic

I actually think James was one of our better players he certainly looked after theball better than most....however was abit of a wuss when it came to the batlle tonight which was like most of ours side tbf.....O'Hare, Kelly, Hamer,,,,,,Dabo massively!

larry_david

For the money we pay him he should be dominating games. Has just come in and put in a load of 6/10 performances.
Yep. He's played a fair few games now and I still can't tell if he's decent or not. He's not one you'd say, come summer he's number 1 target

fatso

Not a fan of Sam me... Just can't defend well enough... I do hope this young lad from Scotland turns out to be a bright prospect
Sam is a very poor defender, and appears to have gone backwards since he signed for Norwich, I think they realised they bought a dodgy defender and off loaded him asap.
I wouldn't want to resign him, and I think he will be released at the end of the season.

Sick Boy

Sam is a very poor defender, and appears to have gone backwards since he signed for Norwich, I think they realised they bought a dodgy defender and off loaded him asap.
I wouldn't want to resign him, and I think he will be released at the end of the season.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we ended up re-signing him permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread