Hyam (1 Viewer)

Briles

MOTM last 2 games for me. So composed and so alert. Crazy hes came with us from league 2. Absolute Pro

steve101

He not only seems stronger but quicker. He was a bit deep early on which kept them onside but then quickly made up for it by getting across his man. He reads the game really well. I hope we are negotiating a new contract with him.

Briles

I know I’m going to get pelters here but I disagree. He plays people on loads and his use of the ball is awful. He’s very good at getting his head to it but I want more from a Championship CB.

Completely disagree. He's got the most nouse out of all our cbs. Fadz is the unit, salter is the ball player and hyam brings it all together by being good at everything

PVA

I know I’m going to get pelters here but I disagree. He plays people on loads and his use of the ball is awful. He’s very good at getting his head to it but I want more from a Championship CB.

Pass completion rate - passes per game:

JCS: 74.2% - 31.8
Fadz: 74% - 47.3
Hyam - 73.6% - 52.4

He makes more passes than the other CBs and his completion rate is near enough identical.

If his use of the ball is awful then so is Fadz and JCS.

Personally I think they're all very comfortable on the ball.

Martin180

He’s always reminded me of Trevor Peake , albeit at a lower standard , but he’s always been very composed and consistent

steve101

Keiffer Moore causes international teams headaches due to his aerial ability. Tonight he hardly won anything. In the main due to McFadzean but Hyam and Clarke-Salter were also superb with their heading.

SBT

When you have a limited budget, you need players like Hyam to step up and do a job for you. It’s all well and good saying we should upgrade on him, but a capable replacement at this level will cost a lot more than Hyam. The fact that he’s doing a more than capable job allows us to strengthen elsewhere - he’s playing an incredibly important role.

shmmeee

Nothing if not predictable. One misplaced pass and it's confirmation bias. Was the same with McCallum last year.

How's Moore doing?

Called Moore one of our best signings earlier, sorry.

Its not one misplaced pass, twice first half he played an attacker on the other side of the pitch on, something he does a lot and has cost us a goal this season. And his general control and use of the ball is way below the other two CBs. Compare the balls Dabo gets to what Maatsen gets from JCS: night and day.

I’m not saying he’s shit, I’m saying he’s the weakest of the three on the ball. He one of the best for getting his head on things he has no right to and he works hard. I just think he lacks concentration and quality sometimes.

We’re a championship side that plays out from the back, just being a decent defender isn’t enough if we’re going to move to the next level.

rob9872

All 3 cb were phenomenal tonight and have been in most games. Rose can consider himself unlucky not to be in as I think he's as good as any of them, but no way in for him at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread