Hyam (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Hyam as a defender is good, very good at times but he has been at fault one way or another causing goals against us and he frustrates the hell out of me at times with his carrying the ball forward stopping and passing back, his default just seems to ba a back pass but he has definitely improved and is a member of our so far fugal defense this season. He started well last season but tailed off quite dramatically but then improved maybe just a hiccup in form but has started very well this season

Londonccfcfan

Hyam right now is just a championship level defender nothing better nothing worse. He just is at solid championship level. Which is great achievement. Still only 25.

Many on here didn't think He would perform at this level.

As for Mcfadz for me he for me is a collosus. He just gets better. He is high end Championship level.

We have 3 quality proven championship centre backs. Not missing Ostigard at all.

Rose has the potential to get there too.

lordy_87

I don't think Hyam is Fadz successor. Fadz is more physical and direct than Hyam who is more composed.

I think you need both in our defence.
Imo Hyam has shown a lot more physicality so far this season than we have from him previously. He's dealt really will with the likes of Keiffer Moore and Middlesbrough's big lads. Will get even stronger with time too, tie that in with more experience and his composure we'll have a superb defender on our hands.

CDK

Hyam will improve further no doubt physically he will or should fill out further give him 18 months and watch his improvement and may be the long-term replacement for fadz I think he will get close.Fadz thought he did well last season ,but this season he has got better and like a fine wine keeps improving and long may it continue.

Users who are viewing this thread