'Hunger strike' threatened by Cov fan (2 Viewers)

North York’s Blue

He told TF last week that he would be going on a hunger strike, although I didn't hear say anything about it being for only 1 day at a time.

ajsccfc

But it's on the table
The fire's cooking
And they're farming babies
The slaves are all working

Blood is on the table
The mouths are all choking
But I'm goin' hungry
(For a couple of hours during matchdays Coventry would otherwise be playing at the Ricoh if they go through with a mooted groundshare)
Goin' hungry, yeah

simple_simon

YOU BUNCH OF TW@TS.
One individual who is genuine in his views and wants to actually do something and most of you just take the piss.

At least he is doing something, unlike most of you lot!

The Reverend Skyblue

Well from this day forward i'm refusing to even consider "knocking one out" on Saturdays, only Saturdays mind, if we move outside the city limits.

I had to do something that would hurt me the most, the greatest sacfrifice I could make personally.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Read the thread simon, people are abstaining from anal sex and wagon wheels to name but two. That ain't just a username, huh.

luwalla

hahaha at the very least, this guy has brightened up most of our days ( most ).. funniest thread of the year award in order here!

haha still laughing at wagon wheels .. haha

Nick

Administrator
YOU BUNCH OF TW@TS.
One individual who is genuine in his views and wants to actually do something and most of you just take the piss.

Is this a wind up?

All things like this do is make cov fans look bad / worse.

The fact the Telegraph posted it is even worse. I bet SISU are shitting themselves at the thought of their actions causing a tummy to rumble.

YOU BUNCH OF TW@TS.

I'm not sure you can use the argument "at least he is doing something and your not" in this case. Basically he's not doing anything in way of a protest that will affect the owners of the club. He would be better off joining us lot in doing nothing, unless he is deliberately trying to lose weight. I bet when the Telegraph put that plate of salad in front of him he had to ask what is was. Looks like he hasn't eaten salad for quite a few years.

SISU have responded by saying they will not pay any rent until Nigel starts eating again...oh hold on a minute!!

Mucca Mad Boys

YOU BUNCH OF TW@TS.

The guy is proposing a hunger strike, by that he means, he's going to lie in bed all day and not go to home games, sounds like a great fan. :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
To be fair to Nigel I think he does go to loads of games. The funny thing is the best way of protesting is to NOT go to any games and hit SISU hard that way, but then you are a rubbish fan. However, you are a good fan if you propose to do something silly or protest outside Ryton but then go to every game giving SISU loads of money....

luwalla

To be fair to Nigel I think he does go to loads of games. The funny thing is the best way of protesting is to NOT go to any games and hit SISU hard that way, but then you are a rubbish fan. However, you are a good fan if you propose to do something silly or protest outside Ryton but then go to every game giving SISU loads of money....

stop, your making my head spin..

im confused if im a good fan or not now.. i think i might be a schizophrenic actually!

Mucca Mad Boys

I think the best way to 'protest' is to get to the game stand up and chant, it'll do more good than not going at all. I note that neither measure will be effective.

At the very least, I'd expect there to be organised protests for every home game, but the boycotters stay outside the ground or something, but staying at home will do more damage than good.

This gut sounds like an idiot, not going to lie, needs to stop begging attention.

NottsCov

When I first heard about this I thought "Shit, he's not gonna eat until SISU have gone....effort!" But from Friday night through to Saturday night every other week? Absolute bellend.

Otis

I have decided that I agree with Nige and am going to join the protest.

From now on until Sisu leave this club I am only going to eat at meal times.

Take that Tim!!!

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Steve.B50

If its Nigel he does need to go on a diet, but remember this is the same guy who beat cancer last year.

Delboycov

Well from this day forward i'm refusing to even consider "knocking one out" on Saturdays, only Saturdays mind, if we move outside the city limits.

I had to do something that would hurt me the most, the greatest sacfrifice I could make personally.

Well done Rev...that's what I call a 'real' fan! Couldn't make such a huge sacrifice myself to help rid our club of these cowboys though ;-)

Mucca Mad Boys

By next week they'll be reports of 'terrorist' attacks on the SISU HQ.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I used to work with him many years ago,He is a bit of an attention seeker!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
YOU BUNCH OF TW@TS.

But simple Simon this is just embarrassing! And not very helpful. It's not even making a statement of any kind. Apart from saying I need to diet and I think I've got a great plan of how I can go without putting on any weight :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread