'Hunger strike' threatened by Cov fan (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/coventry-city-fan-threatens-go-4052919

Football and the Sky Blues are my life – I eat, drink and sleep it – so if they take my club away from the Ricoh I will not eat for the 24 hours of each and every home game

That's not a hunger strike, that's a fad diet.

65-12-15.1.jpg

Nick

Administrator
I am just waiting for some of the cov fans to shave off their mullets, moustaches and get rid of their Kappa tracksuit bottoms in protest.

James Smith

I am just waiting for some of the cov fans to shave off their mullets, moustaches and get rid of their Kappa tracksuit bottoms in protest.
Steady on.

Samo

Hunger strike for one day at a time? Hmm...that'll show 'em!

McLovin87

Is it just salads he is giving up like the photo,it looks like he gave them up years ago!;)

ajsccfc

"I eat, drink and sleep it"

Shouldn't he go the 24 hours without water and sleep too? Rules out staying in bed all day.

I could do a Saturday without food easy. Polish off an entire large pizza late Friday and that'd be me stuffed most of Saturday. The wind would be my own personal protest against hygiene as a bonus.

Nick

Administrator
I have just read it, is that Nigel Nigel? I have had enough, get out of my town get out of my city Nigel?

McLovin87

My God that 'strike' is crap.

That gives me an idea, why don't we go down the whole dirty protests route and smear our own shite all over the walls of our houses.

SISU will soon get the message as they sit there in their penthouses in Kensington.

wingy

Maybe PSGM will direct his IRE to the publicity hungry wannabee,or attempt to outdo him.:facepalm:

Otis

Something tells me that this bloke might be single and still lives with his mum.

djpalms23

SISU and Fisher must be laughing their heads off at us ... first they had to face having balloons tied to their cars, then there was the mass turnout last week at Ryton and the hilton and now this, a one man hunger strike .... SISU are proberbly now thinking up something that will piss us off even more just to see what people will do next!!

Nick

Administrator
SISU and Fisher must be laughing their heads off at us ... first they had to face having balloons tied to their cars, then there was the mass turnout last week at Ryton and the hilton and now this, a one man hunger strike .... SISU are proberbly now thinking up something that will piss us off even more just to see what people will do next!!

To be fair I'd have loads of food posted to him, branded with SISU.

I can't believe he actually got in the paper because of it, that is the worst bit. Does he really expect Tim Fisher and Joy Seppalla to turn up at his house while he gives up eating for 24 hours worried out of their minds saying they will sell the club for a quid but only if he eats a bowl of coco pops?

People can say "at least he is doing something", yes he is, he is making himself look like a dickhead!

djpalms23

I'm going to chain myself to the bridge linking the Ricoh and Car Park C till SISU leave coventry, dont any of you dare try and stop me .... however please let the CET know so they can do a back page piece on me.

luwalla

He's putting his life at risk for the love of our club! What are you lot doing?!?!

putting his life at risk.. are you being serious or taking the micky ?

not eating for 1 day isnt putting your life at risk.. if it is, then i know a lot of people who put their lives at risk on a monthly basis.. it was even touted as one of the latest "miracle diet fads" not so long back

seriously, there is nothing remotely risky about not eating for a day

ccfcway

Funniest thread I have ever read on this site !

They are 70 million in "debt", council hates them, fans hate then and some guy decides not to eat for a day !.

What am I doing ?. I'm not gonna go to work every day ccfc play outside cov for home games. This thread should be taken over with......,

"What's the most mundane thing you will be doing to protest ?"

McLovin87

I am not eating wagon wheels all season. Have that SISU

I'll have them if you don't want them, they're up there with Clubs as my favourite chocolate based biscuit.

cloughie

I,ve decided to talk to the wife during all home games that are away from the ricoh........................

second thoughts thats far to extreme

TheRoyalScam

Yeah, to piss us off more they could set up a barrow in a shopping mall and call it a 'merchandise outlet'........

Mr T - Sukka!

This seems in pretty bad taste and timing following on from the news that little 4 year old boy from Coventry was starved and beaten to death.

Epic fail!

ajsccfc

During every home game I'm going to play on FIFA where in my career mode I sign players to improve the team and never move grounds!

I'm not playing as Cov, but that's by the by.

Users who are viewing this thread