Match Thread Hull City (A) - Sat 30th Oct - 3pm KO (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Thought he started weak and has grown into the season

i think he's been decent at home, not so much away, but that applies to the whole team. Also benefitted from the arrival of JCS.
Really like him, and with no disrespect to Sam, but another position we've upgraded, albeit temporarily.

Offhegoes

i think he's been decent at home, not so much away, but that applies to the whole team. Also benefitted from the arrival of JCS.
Really like him, and with no disrespect to Sam, but another position we've upgraded, albeit temporarily.

He’s so much more offensive than McCallum, which helps us going forward. Sam did produce some great performances at the end of last season when we decided to play a more direct style, and he’s a great athlete, but I remember tearing my hair out at some of his passing for the 1st half of the season. I also had a bit of an issue of us loaning back a player that we made/discovered from f*cling Norwich.

SlowerThanPlatt

It's not surprising that sheaf is lacking in confidence when every little mistake is berated. Shocking with some fans, and sometimes it's not even mistakes its basic misunderstanding of football and the way he's being asked to play and he still gets destroyed.

Guy behind us today was screaming at him all game for not pressing when the fucking keeper had it.

There was some guy few rows behind me who kept shouting Sky Blue Army in the remembrance silence and looked proud of himself

skybluegod

I think he's a strange one. There are times where he loses all positional awareness and just runs like a kid on a school playground after the ball. One perfect example today where he just harried the ball all the way to their keeper and then they almost broke down the right. But it's also good from the perspective of he adds a real tenacity and energy to the team. When he gets stuck in other seem to more as well.
McCallum was a bit safer perhaps? A steady Eddie. But in our system there is perhaps a bit more freedom which maatsen at least tries to make the most of even if it doesn't always pay off!

Agree about JCS. Was immense second half today.

Users who are viewing this thread