Match Thread Hull City (A) - Sat 30th Oct - 3pm KO (1 Viewer)

mds

Pleased with the result, win away from home whats not to like.

But why the fck have we started sitting back and letting teams come on to us, last week and this today better teams would of beaten us comfortably. We look so much better pressing teams and being more attack minded, we play better, score more and are very entertaining to watch, makes me very nervous watcing.
Ah well a win is a win.

stupot07

Great 3 points that. Robins absolutely spot on bringing Allen on and packing the midfield.

Sheaf played well, but wtf is he doing giving the free kick away at the end?? Someone needs to have a word with him.

Hamer had a touch of class about him as usual, Godden got one from open play + ohare was a constant thorn in their side.

A very happy sky blue fan tonight
It was clear from the replay he didnt even touch the player, their player dived.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Pleased with the result, win away from home whats not to like.

But why the fck have we started sitting back and letting teams come on to us, last week and this today better teams would of beaten us comfortably. We look so much better pressing teams and being more attack minded, we play better, score more and are very entertaining to watch, makes me very nervous watcing.
Ah well a win is a win.
Ok so do you think it’s a plan

blunted

That was a poor game. We looked rampant for the first 20 and could have run away with it if we carried on like that.

The rest of the game was poor though. We won’t take many 3 points playing the way we did for the majority of the game.
Spot on, playing like that against better sides we will struggle. Take 3 points move on.

slowpoke

Wins a win, thought we should have had the game sown up by half time but it’s a rare three away points. This is such a tough division it’s really a game by game league so now on to another unpredictable outfit in Swansea.

skybluegod

Exactly what I asked for before the game. 1-0, clean sheet and an away win. As much as it's frustrating as fans sitting back it was the right call by Robins we rarely looked threatened. 1-0 is always nervous as a fan as it just takes a mistake but that was fairly comfortable.

If godden takes his second chance we would have gone onto smash them.

Perryccfc

We’ve played better than that and lost, we will play better than that and lose again. Take the 3 points and look to build on it.

Sky Blue Harry H

And breathe .......... a lot of results have gone our way today. Stoke City imploded and I notice Ostigard was missing?

mr_monkey

Vik’s goals have dried up since Waghorn has been out of the side but his partner always seems to score so maybe Vik was the real Waghorn all along

Apart from the Fulham game of course

I think defenders are paying more attention to him now which gives his partner more space, his goals will come back

Greggs

So happy with the result. England smashing it all over the park too.
Really going for it tonight, gonna let the house pigeons out the cage and fill my dressing gown pockets with a variation of savory snacks including pork scratching and branston pickle cheddars. Smashed my last pint glass during an aggressive washing up session, so gonna have to pour my carling into a plastic sports style bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread