Hull away (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I think people are saying it's a poor showing because of the number we took to Blackburn.

Also, we are 4th. I suppose the expectations rise.

JAM See

I'll be going but think it's my first ever game on my own! #Sadact
Did my first ever solo trip to Preston. Good laugh and there's always people to talk to.

See you there.

Tommo1993

First and last away game on my own was Pompey away in the cup. David Bell scored, what a mental day.

Edit: That’s a lie, it was Bolton away two seasons ago, 3 ruled out goals.

WestEndAgro

Was just thinking of this. Think it was the game Dennis Wise scored an incredible overhead kick. I might be wrong but I had in my head the figure of 212 fans!
I was one of them, really poor support that night, but amazing goal, and decent stadium.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Our away support only really picked up during League 1/Sixfields, I remember us taking 200 to Boro on a Saturday and failing to sell out at Leicester. Since then it’s been excellent.

Yeah feels mad that 1500ish to Hull is a “poor” showing. Last time we were in the championship, I had just started going to away games with my mates and that would have been a very solid number to most games. I remember going to the Cardiff 2-2 game where Norwood equalised last minute and it felt very very sparse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Yeah feels mad that 1500ish to Hull is a “poor” showing. Last time we were in the championship, I had just started going to away games with my mates and that would have been a very solid number to most games. I remember going to the Cardiff 2-2 game where Norwood equalised last minute and it felt very very sparse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember that one, think about 150 there that night

stevefloyd

Still think we will take 1800 to Sheffield United no worries .. we did a few years back on a night match
Was that just after we won the checkatrade jobby with Ruben Lameiras proving how shit he was and Leon Clarke came on and looked fantastic, left us drooling all the way home ...If only we had a player like that !

fernandopartridge

Was that just after we won the checkatrade jobby with Ruben Lameiras proving how shit he was and Leon Clarke came on and looked fantastic, left us drooling all the way home ...If only we had a player like that !
No, there were only about 500 max there on the game after the Checkatrade. As well as Clark, John Fleck scored their second goal after a driving run from midfield, the sort he rarely did for us.

stevefloyd

No, there were only about 500 max there on the game after the Checkatrade. As well as Clark, John Fleck scored their second goal after a driving run from midfield, the sort he rarely did for us.
Ahh yes I had forgotten that but have to say the pies were good...can't beat a good Pukka

Gynnsthetonic

Also Swansea away in the championship, mid-week and i think we took something like 133. The worst one i remember was Everton away in the old Division 1, i believe it was less than 50.
The Everton game December 1990 was the day after a massive snowfall in Coventry and Warwickshire , M6 was closed as was virtually every road in the City, the only fans who could make it were either living up there or travelled the day before.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

That was the figure the club tweeted yesterday morning. Block N3 is now sold out so the figure will have gone up.

How do you 'view'/know the away tickets sales (if you know Block N3 is sold out?). Curious !

Hod dog

this is my first time going Hull, just leaves me Fulham, Huddersfield and Boro only grounds to tick off in this league now.

just curious if people take A46 up or M1?

CV22SBA

this is my first time going Hull, just leaves me Fulham, Huddersfield and Boro only grounds to tick off in this league now.

From The South
Take the M1 to Junction 21A take the A46 exit to Braunstone Frith/ Kirby Muxloe/ B5380 then keep right at the fork, follow the signs for A46 Newark and merge onto A46 and follow it to just past Lincoln and at the roundabout take the first exit for Humber Bridge and then at the third roundabout after about 21 mile onto the A15 take the Third Exit for the M180/ Humber Bridge and then take the M180 to Junction 5 and take the sign for Hull/ Hull Airport then at the roundabout take the second exit onto the A15 and cross the Humber Bridge (cost £2.50 for Cars £4 for Buses) then at the roundabout take the third exit (Signposted City Centre) and then turn left at the lights and then over the flyover, right at the next lights and the ground is down on the right.

SkyBlueMatt

I'm not going Hull as my mate who normally comes with me to Cov, I'm going with him to watch his crappy Northern team. :ROFLMAO: Shame because it's a ground I've never been to.

I'll be going Sheffield away, providing there are no issues with getting tickets.

Bugsy

Travs

I've always gone M1 to Hull. Not too bad a journey if the road is clear.

Johhny Blue

From The South
Take the M1 to Junction 21A take the A46 exit to Braunstone Frith/ Kirby Muxloe/ B5380 then keep right at the fork, follow the signs for A46 Newark and merge onto A46 and follow it to just past Lincoln and at the roundabout take the first exit for Humber Bridge and then at the third roundabout after about 21 mile onto the A15 take the Third Exit for the M180/ Humber Bridge and then take the M180 to Junction 5 and take the sign for Hull/ Hull Airport then at the roundabout take the second exit onto the A15 and cross the Humber Bridge (cost £2.50 for Cars £4 for Buses) then at the roundabout take the third exit (Signposted City Centre) and then turn left at the lights and then over the flyover, right at the next lights and the ground is down on the right.
Can you do mine?

Users who are viewing this thread